[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest adniRose

hehe.. another (waving) Minyoung update when someone is going to fly elsewhere..  :wub:

Youngie message has kissy sound, and Wookie has heart symbol.. coincidence or whatever, these two just drive me nuts.. lol :P

Guest treasure51

Same pose..

Back safely wookie, hmm youngie already send the good luck kiss :wub:

@tehlimau, youngie's iv... Definitely wookie (delulu..myb not )

Hi chingus! Sorry for being a silent lurker these days (busy life, thanks to my job) 

If you want to see the gifs from the Ceci Photoshoot, they're up on my tumblr ^^

tumblr_np9k0sSRTB1u98dbho2_500.gif

http://fyeahjichangwook.tumblr.com/

I made gifs also for Min Young's IG update this morning :

tumblr_np98rbgXxi1ur5j77o1_250.gif

http://sweetestpmy.tumblr.com/post/120425931621/pmy-instagram-update-2015-06-01-x

I hope everyone's is doing fine <3 chu! :P

• Like 17

Guest twig2

Aww @@pariG, thanks kiddo for the very sweet Birthday wishes you sent me. Very thoughtful of you as usual. Only a few days apart but many years away, hehehe. :)

Much appreciated @adniRose, and did you know that picture you put up of Seo Jung Hoo is the picture that Pmy "liked" on IG. Very good choice for her to pick. lol

@tungying, much appreciated for all my wonderful returns. The Director's Cut DvD arriving at my door would be sweet. Tomorrow June is here so the countdown begins. lol

Happy Belated Birtday @Eileen 531

Guest Eileen531

Aww, thanks @twigtwiglove, I really appreciate your B-day wish. :)

@dandelionjd, aw the connections are driving me crazy. 

Same here @adniRose, one has hearts and the other kisses.

Thanks as always @fyeahjcw for the lovely gifs of both of them.  I love his secret smile there and her kiss.

@‌treasure51, thanks for the translations of the IG post.

@ReemKanabta, I read he is again the Asian Representative for KONUS at this event. Nice.

Nice list of photoshoots @seinhi, he has been busy and very impressive.

Guest nicolelim88

Hallo to all. Finally I am back with my busy schedule and family matters..... I need to back read since I left. OMG! but you guys are awesome. Just browsing through only found out that @tehlimau recently updated another great ff which I promise you will read it tomorrow morning before work.

as for @Eileen531 please accept my warmest belated birthday wish....... hope this year (even though you are a year older) but wiser and fill with love, laughter, joy, happiness, success and most important be healthy always.

@ReemKanabta thanks for the lovely latest update of wookie's ig. So manly and handsome in jeans.

@dandelionjd wow! your analysis of their interactions are awesome.

There are many more which I can't name all but anyway thanks to all. cheers.......

Guest springpebble

@dandelionjd, that's what you call synergy and we're thankful they have that before they met...hence, when they did, a combustion was created, a combustion of chemistry and feels Edited by springpebble

Guys guuuuys!!! :w00t: (<--- you all know this is a sign of a Changmin fan spazzing xD)

Their last IG updates...

Youngie saying: "쪽" (sound of a kiss)

Wookie saying: "뿅" (bbyong : "뿅" is a cute sound effect to say goodbye)

Why did we not spazz over that? :w00t: How could this be a coincidence? Each of them using a sound as their last word *-*

And to add a funny touch to this... When I translated their captions with google, Youngie's word was translated by "Side" and Wookie's by "Infront" (Ok, let me die in my deluluworld but how in hell there could be such a coincidence even in a non-reliable translation? lol :lol: )

• Like 17

Guest springpebble

Let me join you in the delulu:

CHW: (Kakaotalk) Hon, I'm going to LA for some representation. I'll try to sneak there before returning to SK. I miss you so much.

PMY: That far? But I understand. Hope you could sneak in because I miss your hugs and kisses. Come back safe.

JCW: Enjoy your filming and don't worry about Zzup, we've taken care of her remains. I'll come as fast as I can. I love you. Bye.

PMY: Be safe, I love you too, muahhh

Guest adniRose

@fyeahjcw @springpebble  i dunno this can be really connected or what, but Youngie last line before the kissy sound she said, please stay healthy.. and Wookie said later, Will safely be back!! :P

lol, these two always make me float back to delululand no matter how i try to stay grounded.. it's not our fault to get delulu since they always did something that to much to be coincidence.. haha:lol:

Guest missdc01_at_aol.com_stv

@Aileen531 happy birthday to you Aileen...wishing you all the best...

Guest amyR055

Latest PMY interview from Braveness of the Ming. interesting part:

http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/22833466.html

she said that "those who came to film before at Hengdian told me that the working conditions here are quite tough...." So who filmed at Hengdian recently?! Who told her? She also mentioned she researched on Hans Zhang, her new partner. Who was recently with Hans at Happy Camp? :)

@tehlimau Someone must be really concerned about her filming with Hans  and started to research everything about him and come out with a long list of do and don't for her. She even wore that unflattering dress for the drama praying ceremony. Is someone showing his claws already ?:lol:

Soompi ate my post of Wookie's updates just because I added a heart from outside the permitted emoticon here WTF :angry:

anyway @tehlimau thank you for the link and for translating that part for us, we all know who's that person is of course 

@fyeahjcw thanks for your usual amazing gif, and the amazing edits you also post on IG, 

and I love how you always read the codes between these two,  thanks for sharing this with us, these two and their codes, kekekeke,  thanks @adniRose also for connecting the dots 

@amyR055 jealous Wookie is something I want to see, kekekke

Thank you everyone for your posts and your usual support

• Like 7

Hello hello again,  it looks like our ship has settled down for a bit. Both Wookie and Minyoungie are doing their own thang... That's right their own thang for the moment... Working hard and saving for that big moment     , when they announce the big news :phew:  It looks like these two are driving the ChangMiners carraazzzy with their secret hand gesture and that muah muah kiss from minyoung. It's okay though we are more than happy to be that way.. Keep doing it you two lovebirds cause we are enjoying it big time.

happy birthday to all the birthday celebrant especially to our resident shippers @pariG and @Eileen531.   Wishing you all the best and keep the spazzing going. Also welcome to all new ChangMin shippers. Enjoy your stay in this happiest shippers thread in Soompi. Welcome aboard.:D:)

• Like 8

Guest Eileen531

Thanks @missdc01_at_aol.com_stv and @tianashi for my birthday wishes, I really appreciate them.

They do seem to drive us changminers crraazzzy and yes I agree we like it.

I wish Minyoung's interview was fully subbed, any takers that can do this.  She looks so sweet and I would like to know what she is saying.

Thanks @fyeahjcw, for your gifs and connection to the IG post.

@amyR055, I liked Minyoung's dress....it was different from anything I've seen her wear before.  Even if she didn't care for it she would wear it if it was a gift. LoL  I guess love does that.....