[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@ReemKanabta ... tq for sharing the link to HC subbed. I have watched it and my first thought was .. poor wookie because of the language barrier but he appeared enjoying himself and did very well. The round where he chose the girl companion for travelling really crack me up. He really take comic seriously. But wookie is a gentleman who is true and consistant to his word, appearance not a matter to him. i was lol_ing on his honesty ( love him more for this) about not liking sight seeing or shopping, he rather enjoy staying in the hotel or is it because of his fame he prefers staying in. Maybe.. just my personal lame presumption.:)

Among the 4 handsome guys there, captain Ji is the most handsome one ( ok i admit YangYang was cute tooo ..hahaha) 

• Like 7

Beautiful Amazing Wise people ChangMiners-Healerites Family all with beginning summer and let be in happiness and love for all you and our most beautiful romantic ChangMin Couple!

All warmest hug with love!:):wub:

Sweet Chingus here,thank you so much,for all your wonderful messages,for all your contributions heart and soul of all the beautiful creative work,for our Perfect ChangMin Couple!
Our incredibly beautiful goddess PMY lit first day summer, her beauty and charm, in her new update!
All the brightest emotions, happiness and all the best!
We admire and applaud, proud our Beautiful PMY

Our PMY not just beautiful face, but have beautiful heart.
She are talented and an inspiration to many!
Stay the way you are and keep shining!
We Love you forever!
We Wish you very happy,healthy life forever!

gasrnm0rtz97.gif

P.S with Handsome JCW!:wub::)

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 13

Guest adniRose

Youngie IG update, sooo pretty! i'm really glad she's doing well..

and that kissy face, is it for certain someone..? in-love-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774073

Our PMY so beautiful and she is divine in historical costumes and generally have it for all of us, and the charming, handsome JCW most beautiful and special girl!
This blooming beauty every day!

:wub:

f9d1f4631070.jpg

15.06.01 English Subtitled the Lanson place jinlin Tiandi residences coat nocturnal-thanks Yu Fei registration as (CR. TV series surprise the night stalker)

Cr:Facebook/Hong Kong Minyoung Ensun Fans Club/Cr:Weibo/ belongs to the owner

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 10

Guest springpebble

About PMY being shy when looking at their scene with JCW, I remember before in an IV after SKKS or CH? Am not sure myself but I read it in her thread before that she doesn't watch her dramas when it's being aired, she got only to watch it after some months after its airing and she does it alone in her room because she's not comfortable looking at herself . She stated that there was one time that her Mom caught her reviewing her old drama and she hid under the blanket becaue she doesn't want her Mom seeing her reaction. That's how shy she is, so how much more in the presence of her BF?☺ Edited by springpebble

[Event] Ji Chang Wook to visit USA for Konus Launch Party

konusUSA

Ji Chang Wook will be heading to the United States to attend the launch party of fashion brand Konus in Los Angeles.

Read more here: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/06/01/event-ji-chang-wook-to-visit-usa-for-konus-launch-party/

[Event] Ji Chang Wook to hold fan sign at Gangnam

Ji Chang Wook is one busy man. Offering fans with yet another opportunity to see him, Ji Chang Wook will be holding a fan sign at the Gangnam Tourist Information Centre. Everybody go, “Oppa Gangnam style!”

Ji Chang Wook will be attending the official launch ceremony of the Hallyu Experience Centre at the Gangnam Tourist Information Centre located near Apgujeong station. This will be followed by a fan sign session for 150 lucky fans.

Set in the affluent district made famous by Psy’s “Gangnam Style”, the Gangnam Tourist Information Centre is almost like a tourist attraction in itself, with sets modelled after the actual sets from Kdramas, displays of items belonging to Korean stars, along with other high-tech exhibits for you to “get close” to your favourite Korean stars.

Read more here: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/06/01/event-ji-chang-wook-to-hold-fan-sign-at-gangnam/

Cr: Sia3 / JCW thread

• Like 8

Beautiful Amazing Chingus With the morning we saw a stunning new photo beautiful goddess PMY, and now it is the turn breathtakingly handsome JCW!
And today is really the first day of summer, started with love, because that gave us new photos of our charming JCW and PMY, and together they represent a great sense of love and all the most beautiful thing that can only be in the universe!
True epitome male beauty and courage this JCW!

tr9u6qgtxe4p.gif

yd040v0txynj.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201506011920152810

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 8

Latest PMY interview from Braveness of the Ming. interesting part:

http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/22833466.html

she said that "those who came to film before at Hengdian told me that the working conditions here are quite tough...." So who filmed at Hengdian recently?! Who told her? She also mentioned she researched on Hans Zhang, her new partner. Who was recently with Hans at Happy Camp? :)

Droolsome Ceci shoot @ReemKanabta and him going to LA now. Is our man making a stopover somewhere else first??

• Like 8

Guest Eileen531

@tehlimau, @avi1003@euk_z, and anyone I missed.......thanks for the b-day wishes and returns. 

@AnsOlga, her beautiful first poster is out and I like it very much. I read the team working on BOtM are top people who won awards for their field. That makes me happy Minyoung is a part of this production. Aww, Jcw in a pair of jeans, he looks great always but in jeans........yum!

Thanks @ReemKanabta, for the Ceci and Konus details. Love the video of him modeling. lol He is a busy dude. Best to keep busy and not.....well we know. :)

@springpebble, knowing this about her and not liking to watch her dramas unless in private can you imagine how hard it was when on Healer they watched episodes together with the staff and crew.

Guest Eileen531

Wow, i guess i thought he was still on Jeju Island......never saw him leaving there and now already in the airport heading to the US.......did he even recuperate from the after party......lol.......he never sleeps does he.  I love him in a pair of jeans......I'm not a scandal fan but in LA he will blend right in. lol

Thanks @tehlimau for Minyoung's interview link. Very nice connection, they practically scream "We talk"

@siptiamari, i googled translate and it makes little sense.  Have fun shooting around while jjeop Ido all-you-can-memories buried in the chest and you're overcome even better in hot weather, please note that health KISS side

Maybe @pmyjcw, can  translate the IG post since the google translate is always odd. Thanks.

전 촬영재밌게 하면서 쩝이도 가슴에 묻고 맘껏 추억하며 잘이겨내고 있어요 여러분도 더운날씨 건강유의하세요

Very nicely described the Korean news, our goddess PMY
Many thanks to the Korean news for the real truth!
News described her special  lovely words:Park Min Young beauty, radiating sun ... "beautiful flower smile a look that exudes a unique charm"

:wub::)

2dyhdtl4aroe.jpg

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=720644

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 10

Beside join Konus brand launch, he will also shooting for magazine? LOL

How many magazines he took post-Healer??

NewBin, The Celebrity, L'Homme, The Single, Marie Claire, Ceci China, Hallyu Pia (Japan).

There will be Kwave in the future and this LA photoshoot?? Or this LA photoshoot and K-wave are the same one? 

• Like 7