[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@tehlimau _me moar than ready to ur new ff..

Btw.. Eventho they give us so many hints and the last interview really give a strong vibes that our ship not only a delulu ship. I prefer to wait for them declare it by them self. Meanwhile let we enjoy all the juicy things they gave to us..

Speaking about MY.. How I wish she suddenly show up in China. We know she so good in avoid airport camera. It will be so nice surprise for us and ofc for uri Captain..

Note : chingguya just my request.. Can we used a spoiler menu if we post many picts? Cause is really hard to open the pages with heavy posts from phone. Sometime I just skip the pages.. Thank u chinggu yaa

Edited by OdankItha

When he said that the key necklace was from a fan handed over by his friend.. I thought to myself..  Yah a girlfriend or lover may also be a fan.. Hehe..  So the cap was given by pmy handed over by the stylist..  Hehe

Edited by ell4u
  • Like 1

Dear @tehlimau Chingu! Dearest Chingus here!
This is not my beautiful GIF personally, but from our good Chinese Chingus, I just kept in my laptop this GIF in February and I have to post it in our official ChangMin thread before, I absolutely do not remember what I had seen earlier this GIF, that apparently was somehow healer in BTS, so the first time I found it in huge pages Baidu, the Chinese fans ChangMiners usually very interesting large gif each ChangMin moments,they are very good and a lot of love to give their beautiful works(fan-art,gif) for our ChangMin,they very love our Couple,and we all ChangMiners around the world, they are absolutely sure,that the JCW and PMY couple destiny,this is a must believe and feel everything, even without official confirmation so far (as the Chinese fans to constantly repeat).
Generally each GIF, every photo, every MV clearly shows how our ChangMin special, unforgettable Couple, because between them can feel like the chemistry of the real couple, with the real sensuality and attraction to each other, in fact, the real chemistry not so often in the couple, and if it is between our ChangMin, it means that everything is in total initial sympathy, comfort, warmth to each other, the emergence of special interest as a man and a woman, and that, as a rule, a chance to be true love, encouragement and support around each other, and even the horoscope Cancer (JCW)+ fish(PMY) say that people with these water zodiac signs are perfect for each other, always on the same wavelength, so that the union between such signs of the Zodiac is just perfect and happy, and also, people with these signs of the zodiac necessarily fall in love with each other, at least, so says the horoscope cancer + fish, so only has a great happiness in our beautiful perfect match, of course, with good feelings, love and absolutely full confidence in both of them in the everyone!

:x:)

5km04f9q0ht7.gif

Cr:Chinese ChangMiners 

Here is another great GIF from Chinese ChangMiners, that every day looking for evidence of the reality of Changmin and happy every important part in this, and so this GIF, though not quite clearly visible, but the Chinese fans, says those responsible for that at this moment BTS JCW very carefully with great tenderness in between recording with the camera, beautiful hair combs PMY, should be not only its character JH in Healer loves hair YS, and JCW also apparently still loves treat hair PMY, and it once again confirms how much he is fascinated by the beauty and uniqueness of PMY, he himself apparently realizes that such a smiling, beautiful girl,who radiates happiness around her, a special treasure of which you can only dream note our wise beautiful Chingu, in the frame Healer 15 episodes combing hair It was not, so it is absolutely clear that the manifestation of private initiative JCW as another important way as clearly as possible to prove his feelings for PMY! It was only a special man to woman (a fortiori actress) can generally be trusted to comb her hair,or at least touch to them if it is not needed for filming, and after a moment BTS just so that our sweet love birds ChangMin everything is clear, it is always comfortable to be next to each other even if their particular world of the senses.

The vibrations of love our ChangMin can be felt in every their view on each other and it's obvious!

:x

1laq1gr1zj4p.gif

vsf97g4zb51d.gif

Edited by AnsOlga

Urgent All Chingus: @ReemKanabta   @AnsOlga @OdankItha and everyone else with a sharp eye - quick tell me what is their sitting position - is she sitting between his OPEN legs? were his legs CROSSED and she was sitting in front of those crossed legs??

This is research for the FF - (haha, so you guys know where I am going next) - So how fast your answers will determine when I finish it. :-))

That gifs from bts snow kiss.. They make it backforward gifs. So it look like he pull her close to him. But his face so priceless, now i understand with what he say about "SHy GUy" is.. It seem they prepare to make a kiss scene. And Myshi teasing him.. He try to arrange their position. Just like Myshi said.. He lead their kiss.. Hehehe 

@tehlimau she sitting between his OPEN legs.. Wait wait wait.. Let me check it again..

Edited by OdankItha

Guest Eileen531

@tehlimau

I think his left leg is down on the floor, I've seen it from another angle.  I always wondered where his right leg is.........doesn't seem like he has it crossed and sitting on it because he would be off balance or sitting higher up. I can only conclude his right leg is straight out along the back of Minyoung and against the couch/sofa. So spread eagle with Minyoung snuggled between. ok my 2 c there. lol

@OdankItha yes you are right - that was a backward gif - I just went to youtube to rewatch that BTS. Trust the Chinese Changminers to do all these fantastic things. Thanks @AnsOlga for checking Baidu out for all these goodies. Baidu is way too overwhelming for me and my Mandarin is probably as bad as my Japanese.:D

@Eileen531 if JCW DOES indeed have his legs open and she is sitting in between - OMO - I am thinking very BAD thoughts now. :P

Sorry it took a while. I rewatch the vid from ep 15 to answer ur curiousity but ended by watching that 10 minute lovey dovey scenes.. Mianhae...

The conclusion is me positively say that she sitting between his OPEN legs.. Just like @Eileen531 say.. Now @tehlimau I cant wait ur ff.. Palli... And they do it again at the scene they watch uncle munhoo live report about sabu dead.. And this time she lend her body to him.. And did u guys notice when she reach the remote to turn off the tv, his arm a bit late to move so I'm very sure his arm had a contact with *cough*herasset*cough* again.. Ommooo.. My mind already going wild now.. Look how many time I've to edit this post.. 

Edited by OdankItha
  • Like 1