[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Please be real celebrity couple~  [-O<
14222491074564_1.jpg

cr kbs

I wish they fall in love with each other and date secretly, and then when JCW serves military service they would be caught dating by some media, the next day both company confirm it, and finally after JCW discharge from military service they'll get married! - happy ending - ^^  >:D<If it comes true, it'll be awesome!  =D>

• Like 1

Guest blossomnagr

Episode 17 Preview Translation:  MH: The person that collapsed died at the scene. YS: There were other people there but I didn't see them. YS: I found my birth mother. Ajumma: According to CYS's moving location, it seems like she is heading to KMS's house. YS: Can you tell me their stories? Myung Hee: Finally someone comes to ask me what happened on that day... JH: If I kill you right now, I am doing a good deed right? YS: Who are you? 
Translation by debbieleung@soompi 

Annyong Chingus!  I'm giving up lurking and joining you all too.  Not sure if this has been posted yet, but Dispatch ( the same paparazzi that disclosed PMY & LMH's secret dating) posted this on their Youtube account...... PMY & JCW during Healer presscon sharing some moments

Frannie8pie said: Annyong Chingus!  I'm giving up lurking and joining you all too.  Not sure if this has been posted yet, but Dispatch ( the same paparazzi that disclosed PMY & LMH's secret dating) posted this on their Youtube account...... PMY & JCW during Healer presscon sharing some moments

Mian-hae!  Thought the video was posted in my original message.   Reposting link below again.....
Video link:  

If the link still doesn't work, the youtube account is under "dispatchsns" and the caption for the video clip is   id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[디패짤] 지창욱, 박민영 '이 음료는 뭐지?'
Uri OTP looked sooooo cute laughing together.   

aww they look so cute ♡ dont worry jcw ssi pmy ssi the staff jus give u water spiked with love tonic potion...thats why your romance scenes looked so real its made from all natural aphrodisiacs.. dont think car dates is their style, dispatch may need drones to scan roofs & with thermal imaging for empty buildings if they wana catch mr and mrs healer.

• Like 1

The year is 2011 @ the KBS Drama awards. Puppy JCW won award for best actor and sweetest PMY won award for excellent actress.  But have a closer look at the colors they were wearing that night!  Uri future Healer was all in black and his lady- love- to- be was wearing white. And sitting at JCW's table that night was the actress who plays PMY's mommy. Can't help thinking faith and destiny works in mysteriously wonderful ways sometimes.   :D
JCW award acceptance speech ( literally right in front of PMY...she was seated at the center first row table facing the microphone on stage)

PMY award acceptance speech

' alt='font>'>

• Like 1

Guest charliew

OMG our couple just posted IG almost at the same time only like 10 minutes apart. Who took PMY pic? JCW? They're at the same location..aarrggghhhh so happy!!

Guest AnneVarattha

Omo omo omo omo !!!! Their IG !!!

And may I ask, Why with the same view and the same time, JCW shii PMY shii ????

R you guys give us a hint ???? Waaaahhhhh I'm so happy in my delulu  :x :x :x 10628572_601964609933567_290888785331264

JCW updated as video !

안녕!!!

A video posted by 지창욱 (@jichangwook) on Jan 31, 2015 at 8:07pm PST

10312348_441427306005101_255092899294852

these two are making our delulu even worst.   how dare these two make our heart skip like this :P   is this their hint to US their  delulu fans that they are thinking...  ( lets let them think first huh )  that they are slowly taking it to the next level? :\">   hey CHANGMIN ;))   your delulu fans want to know :P 

If they updated only minutes apart then jcw was the one who took the picture, the far away shot of pmy is for us and the close ups are for him

ps: isnt it cool tho they ig almost the same time of a place they are both at on the very first day of the love month :x

• Like 1