[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

I decided to post NG#8&9 together today. We don’t need also to analyze to death some scenes or bts we just have to believe what both of our couple says if one says NO to a chance of dating a costar or the other has ruled out some age in his dating preferences and not changed that statement we must trust him. He also said he’s going to date secretly and doesn’t want to be talked about, his girlfriend will never post a private gift on IG. Let’s enjoy and wait till announcement 

#rabbitlovesbunny

• Like 4

I just wanted to repost this chingus IG post again! Though we have so many scenes, bts, couple documentaries and interviews that I will be reposting in the days to come as we wait for the announcement. This is even after our actor has enlisted in MS. He still proves the truth of that IWPY song. #rabbitlovesbunny

JCW bodyguard guarding PMY #Iwillprotectyoucouple

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/13/2017 at 7:28 PM, youngatheart said:

Our girl is cute here right?

And here is the confession! Wow so real 

Waiting for announcement #rabbitlovesbunny

i want to just lurk. but for once.  this scene alone bring me out.
sorry that this is not about MY and CW. but more about the Healer's Youngshin and Junghoo.
that scene above. was always my favourite heartfelt scene of how one man's depth of love can bring him to do. it is one thing to die for love, but to live for love is even harder. to change your usual life for love one. to change your Self for love one. to forsake your Gift, or your pride for love. that was what JungHoo can forsake, to remain as Bongsoo, even forsake the comfort zone of being Healerya.

i think it takes a lot for a guy to forsake a life that he has grown accustomed to, forsake that only one identity that he was gifted to be, and proud of, to just give it up for that one woman he loved. to be the kind of person that can love her freely, without causing her danger, need not hide in the dark, let her shared her heart felt talks comfortably...

Spoiler

i always felt, say if there's a twist, and healerya disappeared and never appear in Youngshin's life, i guess if Bongsoo continued to be just Bongsoo only and stay beside Youngshin. i believed in the end, it is Bongsoo that Youngshin loves, and will loved.  the beauty of Healer on screen and off screen couple, is the friendship and friendliness , an admiration of each other 'character... mentioning of each other on screen/off screen with approval and admiration....... which is just more than just skin-deep hormones-stiring "sexual arousing skinship".. which some ships were just swooning about.
SOME just 24/7... without fail, swooning over some bedscenes. and hot kisses... ........

many thought that we loved Healer couple, just beacuse of the hugs, kisses and bed scenes. i guess the chemistry meant more than just those hugs and kisses and bedscene.... we dont sail our ship just because of some hot hugs, kiss and bedscene.
in Healer, there are many moments that are not just skinship alone, but show how much chemistry both JCW and PMY throw in, even scenes that do not call for both to act face to face each other, some scenes are required each to act in separate scene. but how much both throw into the scenes.
eg. the phone-booth confession where he watched her on a higher floor, the mid-nite cinema's entwined hands, the scene where both were waiting for each other to call, and both at the same time staring at the phone... wiping Bongsoo's lip and lost in that moment... Junghoo staring at Youngshin shoutin for Bongsoo after being saved by police... moments that shown trust, understanding, selfless,

confession, need not be just 'I LOVE YOU' even, but "it doesnt matter" ( to his claim that he has hide so much of his-'Self' from her , and that he is not who she think he is or who she 'loves' in her as her 'idol", and will always caused her danger), loving the real HIM which was not what she thought he was, irregardless of who he is.... i love you comes in the form of "If you wanted, i could live the way you want me to, as long as i can, being very careful, be next to you like this".

i always thought, to be able to act thru all these scenes, with that depth of acting, and yet feel nothing special between the two of them. it just impossible. how much will MY and CW really loved these 2 characters. even up till now, after 7 DayQueen, i still think i preferred Youngshin as still her best act. (i already say its my 'preferences', any lurkers kindly do not object,) and of coz Junghoo is Wookie's signature.

i just attach dramabeans ep 10 of the above scene. in the spoiler.

Spoiler

That rooftop scene was a classic case of Healer’s magic formula, because it’s simultaneously angsty while also taking the bite out of that angst. Jung-hoo’s being rejected, which sucks, but he’s totally being rejected in favor of his own damn self, which is hilarious, yet because he’s locked into his disguise, he’s not free to enjoy the flipside and has to feel the sting of not being the one she wants right now, and we’re back around to pain again.

Still, even as I’m watching through my fingertips thinking Ackkkfaksdlfjasdsalkdjf, it’s a kind of pain that’s enjoyable. Your heart feels bruised but you’re thinking, More please. It’s kind of masochistic.

But even though we know that the situation is ultimately “safe”—we’re getting our happy ending, right?—the reality is, in this form, Jung-hoo cannot be both Healer and Bong-soo at the same time. He hasn’t figured out how to be both men at the same time, and so, he can’t take Young-shin’s feelings for granted. The guise he is in currently isn’t the one she wants, and he can’t figure out a way for her to be with the guise she wants, so for the time being, he can’t be with her. Thus even though he knows she’s in love with (the other) him, his disappointment is real.

Which is why it was understandable (though surprising, to me) that he was entertaining ideas of putting his Healer life behind him. His confession was most touching to me for the way he was all set to give up that dashing hero side if Young-shin would accept him for his mundane half, because being that hero doesn’t really mean anything to him. Whose heart broke when he confessed that he had no reason to live? I see his falling in love as not only a cute romantic story but a way for him to find meaning in his life, an anchoring that he’s desperately wanted his entire life, without which he’s as lost at sea as that island he envisions as paradise.

photo548363.jpg

healer10-00414.jpg

suddenly emo, so i just chat here off-topic. was rewatching Healer few months back.
(back to rabbit hole).

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

http://www.sportalkorea.com/butterfly/view.php?gisa_uniq=2017111508310011715&key=&field=&section_code=C1000&search_key=y

below google translate.

Lee Jun-ho · Park Min Young, Best Actor Award in Actor

2017111508310011715_2.jpg

2PM Lee Joon-ho and Park Min-young won the best-actress award in the actor category at the 2017 Asia Artist Awards (2017 Asian Artist Awards, AAA). 

On the afternoon of the afternoon, AAA was held at Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium in Songpa-gu, Seoul. 

Lee Jun-ho and Park Min-young received AAA best-selling awards. Lee Jun-ho said, "I am grateful, and I have not contributed to society so much, but I do not know how to do it, so I am going to come alone and I want to see the members. Park Min-young said, "Thank you for inviting me to an event that I can enjoy together. I am sorry I can not do only one work this year, but I will look for a good actor next year." 

On the other hand, 2017 AAA was attended by a large number of actors and singers who celebrated this year. 

The actors include Kim Hee Sun, Lee Seung Gi, Park Shin Hye, Lee Jun Ki, Yoon Ah, Susan Park, Seojun Park, Hae Jung Park, Min Young Park, Oh, it was with Shin Hyun-soo. In the singer category, there are also super junior, EXO, Warner One, Zico, Huang Chia, Ailie, A Pink, Crush, Bigs, Mamma, New East W, Seventeen, Astro, Diamond, Card, Momorand, and Sniper. 

Here, JUST JERK CREW, a Korean dance team that has won the world title, SNH48 7SENSES unit of popular girl group SNH48 of China, THE RAMPAGE of Japan representative group, and Chae Bum Hee of Taiwan actor also attended. Super Junior Lee Teuk and actor Lee Tae Rong, hosted by Global Entertainment Media Star News (STARNEWS), sponsored by the Asia Artist Awards Organizing Committee and sponsored by Korea Tourism Organization. 2017 AAA was broadcast live on MTN, MTN, Star News homepage and MTN YouTube link on Money Today. In addition, it was released on Samsung Money, Money Today MTN YouTube link, and it was broadcast live on TV Asahi Channel in Japan. 

• Like 3

It’s worth all our excitement! Our girl’s look at the AAA awards! We are all so proud of her and we all have been spazzing on her choice of dress. She looked, the best, stunning, and elegant. No one shines the best as her

Really waiting for the announcement #rabbitlovesbunny

• Like 3

Love this IG. I miss them too. 

Bosom hug part 3, who would not want to hug close to that bosom? 

With the news of our girl leaving couture depot, I will just say to her, you start own agency. You are smart and you have head for business with cafe PMY already and travel agency, Go girl! Be a president or CEO. My husband always says that you can only achieve your full potential with your own business.

• Like 4