[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

6 hours ago, youngatheart said:

It has been a wonderful day here still November 8. It’s my birthday so it’s a while for me to post here today! Here it is and I still have to take a call.

@youngatheart continue to be that special person when i first known you.... that's the gift of God towards you, you are special. the cheerleader, the encouraging one, the patient-silent-testimony.
encouraging-motivational-inspirational-q

thanks for being here, still.. blessed birthday.
and this.

c2fce3a914a3ed6e3b0b8a6d30a9e77f--boss-b

to you, and Reem (Reem, when's your birthday?)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

As I was going through our couple IG posts because I miss them so much I came across this post that was posted on May 25, 2017. Check it out! I think about the post our actor posted on this same day. All kinds of analyzing were done on our actor post, but could a message have been sent across by our couple that day? I am not sure who posted first.

• Like 2

Our girl posted this some 13 hours ago and I just love it. Lovely caption! 

I wanted to post some of her old posts and add my spazz on them. First one below, she posted it on the last episode of K2. I mean while the drama was showing.

The one below here was posted July 12, too!

I know some people want to believe our couple is not real or they dated and broken up. I beg to differ! They are still going strong and I am waiting for the announcement 

Edited by youngatheart
Grammar
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I saw this IG reposted on instagram and I have to just post the original here again!! Love is in the air and this was posted by no other than JCW himself way after Healer! We don’t need to preach to the doubters! Our ship remains sailing 

Waiting till the announcement! #rabbitlovesbunny

• Like 3