[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

I love the music used in this post, most of all love this conference, our couple looked elegant and well suited. Funny thing even other ships are using this picture cropping it with their bias face (cringe worthy). It demonstrates that they must love our couple too! Thanks for the love!

• Like 3

Thanks to my dearest chingus, this is the last of her series. I am so inspired by her faith in our couple and the fact that she backs all her faith on facts that can be verified. Love you, I am glad to have made acquaintance of many because of our couple. Please enjoy 

• Like 3

Good morning chingus, though it’s still Friday night here! I have decided to start posting mrandmrshealer IG posts one per day. They convinced and converted me into a changminer and healerites. I remember that time that their site kept get shutting down. It was fun, lots of people were threatened by it but we held on, so let’s remember those days and times when we found our couple.

I wanted to go on hiatus but since I got all the hints I needed from our girl and also from the series that I just completed posting from dear insania2 has renewed my faith completely in our couple. I never lost hope before but more convinced now. I know some ships want to convince themselves that JCW did not have girlfriend before his last drama. Their argument is based on his acting and behavior in bts, both he has explained and I believe him. PMY was invited to his movie premiere by him and she attended. Both of them did not take any pictures together, we all know that there is no way PMY would be shunned by him after being invited. He took pictures with other actors from Healer that were there and did not with her, let’s think about what the reason could be. PMY is also not someone that would just name drop people or try to out other couple as some suggested when she said shouldn’t she  just be enough to visit him and said girls from the girls group. She knows why she said that and those who are matured enough can figure that out. Expect posts everyday from mrandmrshealer, they have 398 posting, I will post daily except when I am out of the country because I will traveling in December. Changminers let’s have fun till the announcement. #rabbitlovesbunny.

• Like 4

I have to share this here because I know all the ships come over. This is what we try to explain to some people who know little about JCW. His acting is so flawless, he puts so much into his character that he is so believable and better than anyone else, hence all the shipping.

Testimony of a costar! I am so proud of him.

Edited by youngatheart
Double post
  • Like 3

Our girl is really spoiling us! Or are you sneaking around here so you want to give me a boost! Love her lovely picture of today’s with star symbols! I hope your ‘star’wink wink’ can see all your recent IG posts. You look radiant and pretty 

I also love this compilation from a  chingus thanks.

Edited by youngatheart
Grammar
  • Like 3