[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest ranabellevelasco79

I just want to add something.... on item number 4.... it says She haven't met her ideal type "BEFORE".. Does it mean she met it already...Hmhhh #delulumindisjustsohigh:P

"My eyes turn misty, but I blink back those unshed tears because I want to remember this moment forever, when an angel decides to stay on earth and become my wife"

@tehlimau this is by far my favorite ff of yours :wub:  Are you sure you're not Chang Wook? Cause it really felt like him Hahahah 

• Like 12

Guest Eileen531

Wow oh Wow, that shared tidbit is big news, REALLY BIG NEWS....................Confirmation of a secret rendezvous after his Busan musical performance. You are right @Mauve, there were no photos of his return to Seoul, only pictures of him leaving the venue. I see you calculated the driving distance between Busan and Namhae, but would going by a boat or yacht cut that time down by a water route, I wonder?  Big thanks to you @Mauve, Sheilia Mae (she1090), kam, and @fyeahjcw for  bringing this CSI work to our attention. Another case CLOSED!  Daebak to you ladies!!

I miss Min Young updating her ig... After we found the fact about 'One night in Busan',I'm curious,what clue will they show to us... For me,this couple is so genius... They're hiding their relationship to public,always encounter all news/rumors about what really happened with them,but always give signs/clues each other,not only for both of them,but also to those who really care with them,families,friends,crews and fans... Hiding their true feeling is not easy,but so far they do it smoothly... And I hope it will run until the right time... No more scandals,gossip with other celebrities,caught by gossip-media like disoatch,or bulliying/bashing by saesang... 

But all the ladies in this thread so awesome... Piece of piece part from interviews,articles,gif,ig photos n captions,not only from both of them,but also their closest friends/crews,you all can string up become one synergi,which prove that the relationship between both of them is real,not delulu anymore... And amazingly,some of us can create new story line by writing ff... It's totally synergi... The great love from this couple,finally we ship together and spend our precious time n hope for them... It's so wonderful,ladies... Keep this thread lively...

Please Chang Wook n Min Young,give us another clues,that make us here always flying in hyper delulu,to complete the fact what we've got about 'One Night in Busan'... I am addicted... Qeqeqe...

• Like 11

:Dpark min young's interview :D

lc0qyiwl6kae.jpg

– How was deep kiss scene with JCW

“It was kiss scene in 4 years (*kiss scene I had after 4 years*). Since there was many affectionate scene, people around me asked if it’s okay. Since JCW led well and I followed, there was not really a burden. Fortunately when filmed kiss scene I wore beanie and it covered (half of) my face so I could hide the emotion.”
(But JCW in interview said thanks PMY because she led)

– There was bed scene

“It seems like bed scene but not bed scene. That time it was very hard for me (*because it was very cold and she was sick*), staffs who knew it spread electric mat inside the bed. Slowly I fell asleep. The full-shot showing I was sleeping but I was really sleeping. (laugh) until the director was about to say ‘Youngshin, you have to stop sleeping’ I slept well.”

Park Min Young said, “I’m not great at other things, but I have a good sense of humor that can match male actors. I was able to film happily with my male co-stars in the past.”

She said, “In contrast, Ji Chang Wook is quite boring. Before the filming of “Healer”, one of my worries was: I’m someone who loves to have fun when filming, what do I do if my partner is boring?”, stating her worry back then

Park Min Young lets go of the awkwardness of their initial meeting, and approached Ji Chang Wook first in order to get close to him. She said, “This is what I said to Ji Chang Wook: All entertainment news reporter sunbaes call their hoobaes “this kid/boy”, so it’s okay if I treat you casually too, no need to be nervous, we’ll just do it this way.”

She also received many loves from audiences because of her love line with JCW.

“I’m not sure if I have to thank JCW but I heard compliment that sounds getting paired with a relative-small-stature actress is always nice.(laugh). This work is action-romance so it’s a work which cannot miss the romance. I’m so glad because if it missed, points that not suppose to live will live. It’s step by step created, I think when both of us adhered it, the chemistry was attached. It is neither JCW’s nor my own, it’s the writer competency can do that.”

“In the beginning with JCW, because our personality shy toward each other (since we were still strangers) we struggled, but in order to get to know/ get close, thanks to efforts, we could rapidly get along. We talk (send and receive conversation) through SNS, discussing about work (healer drama) has became help.”

“JCW is an actor who has passion. How much his effort, he has studied, I can feel it. He is really a person who has studied a lot, his acting is so accurate. (about) My acting sometime if he said “that scene was nice”, seems like what he feel is similar with what I feel. A person who able to play the character, a person who is better than me in acting, meeting such a person as partner was very comfortable. As much as I give, he receive and give back. He’s great as acting partner. After (the drama) end, we sent and received message. At the same time we text telling each other good job and it’s nice met a good partner.(laugh).”

-last kiss(1 week ago)

hahaha last time was the kiss scene in the drama healer withJCW .if its love,its been really long

She continued, “I’m not the type of person to quickly reply back on KakaoTalk even with my mom. But when I see a message from JCW come, I’ll quickly reply back with “Yes, I ate already,” and in doing so we got close fast. I had worried what to do if the KakaoTalk chat turn out to be boring too, but good thing they’re interesting. Later on, through his character JCW’s gag level rose up to 1-2, it became legendary status.” She gave a big thumbs up after saying that.
and her favourite episode of healer is ep 5 when she (cys) tried to take her medicine but she was not able to do that so jcw helped her

:wub::wub::wub:
  • Like 10

Guest adniRose

omg you guys are daebak!! it couldnt be such a coincidence for ALL this clues here and there, right.. seems like everything fit into places.. seems like they're really an item right now.. :D

i hope they can hold on and survive all the hardship, and stay together forever so that @tehlimau FF can become real..! love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277

Good day to all!  What can I say? Changminers are just a bunch of brilliant and daebak group of people. What @fyeahjcw posted has just proved that everyone's speculations about Busan or the nearby town was indeed the truth. And there that proof that she was there close to where Wookie is working and is waiting with her beloved  Zzup.  It gives me butterflies in my stomach thinking that they were able to spend together some quality time with Minyoungs precious puppy's  last few days. 

I am truly happy for them. I have high hopes that this relationship will have a happy ending.  :)

Edited by tianashi
  • Like 10

Guest pariG

He's with PMY's Friend right????

​yes @aileen its ths same friend who take care of Zzzup when PMy was not around. even she repost PMY zzup post of IG 

check her post

first post about ZZup when she take care of cute PMY puppy..i mean ZZUp  not wookie :P

her post about missing zzup ... :( 

repost of PMY about zzup..

& now PMY friend with Wookie, selfie with healer..hmmmm.......yes our healer is around the people who are close to his lady love :P 

great going...wookie . lol ..our ship is sailing on turbo speed after what @fyeahjcw posted yesterday, thanks @fyeahjcw, She1090, sheila, rachalpark26, MAuve, thanks ladies for sharing wonderful info , great CIS work ..BINGO

#happydance #changminlove #destinycouple #nomoredellushipper #changminer #shipshailing turbo speed :P 

i like this girl JW(z_one798 ) her post are more about food & all  very rare with girls to post about more for food.. :P  lol you know na.  diet conscious ... but PMY definitely has a group of friends who is food lover & carry their own style ..like wookie :P 

Edited by pariG

omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg @pariG @aileenmaysumera1920 @all

when???where???? gosh i cant believe :w00t::w00t: HE IS WITH HER FRIEND omo omo omo ....i dont know what to post right know coz ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...

lets discuss about it

1-it must be minyoung who introduced him to her ....like jcw sshi..meet her she's my close freiend...possible right:w00t:

2-when he was with her friends...i wonder wht they have talked about...are they planning something :phew:

3-why they meet???? and where??? (big questinon);)

4-she posted #healer #selfie #like #all #good

it can be like  (what she mean) healer as jcw..its time for selfie (with him)i like(him for minyoung) :P all good (can be he is perfect for minyoung) :Poh my #changmin feels

and i have also heard that minyoung's mom lovedher in healer..that means she must have watched all episodes and may be she also like  jcw with her :phew::w00t:

Edited by CrushOnHealer
  • Like 11

Guest springpebble

I have this thought that Wookie was there to help the friend take good care of his GF's Zzup to reassure MY that Zzup's remain is being taken good care of, so, she'll not worry especially that she's not there during Zzup's last moments.:phew: 

Guest pariG

@CrushOnHealer dear it could be possible PMY this friend JW(z-one798) posted this pic just now but it was with her in her cell, when wookie went to meet her or i would say to check on ZZUP when pmy was not around, 

wookie lady love PMY must have ordered/requested him to go & have a look at zzup as she is not around :P & being a good person & BF he must have went to check on zzup even without asking, to reassure PMY about zzup :) 

but this again is a big sign that our wookie is with one more PMY friend , what should we call ..coincidence or destiny 

lets discuss about your ques/ans :P 

1-it must be minyoung who introduced him to her ....like jcw sshi..meet her she's my close friend...possible right:w00t:

for you ans 

wookie meet my friend JW & jw(z_one798) meet wookie , love of my life & your future brother -in -law :P

2-when he was with her friends...i wonder wht they have talked about...are they planning something :phew:

ans-  may be was trying to more about PMY & may be he played with ZZUP :P, have videos with zzup & sent it to PMY to have a look at her both cute puppies playing around & missing her :P ​ may be  talked about china project  , when wookie can sneak to BOTM set, where changmin can meet secretly, :P

why they meet???? and where??? (big questinon);)

ans-background stand looks like studio place , why they meet could be wookie wanna know about zzup, & may be borrowing some stuffs of zzup as he must be planning to sneak to china :P anything dear , you know na my mind get into full dellu mode when it comes to changmin :P 

enjoy more delusional yet no more dellu ship of changmin  :P 

Edited by pariG

Ok guys lets spazz away

Caption is : as handsome as he is, jcw has great manners cr: the amazing @raine_evenstar

Which basically says that he's not just good looks, so it might be taken on the time with Zzup (personally I don't think they would be taking selfie's then), or today he did something to her or to her puppy :wub:

• Like 10

Guest adniRose

omg omg! he's with one of her friend, and not just a friend, she's her GOOD friend! spazzzzz!!

she post about Youngie and Zzup, then she post a selca with Wookie..

looking back at her post, ChangMin is the only celebs she post about (latest one).. gahhh, this is somewhat bold move..!

so it probably means that Wookie and Youngie don't even mind though..

#let'sdance moving-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

can't believe we're spazzing again today!! but yay for our ship!!!

but i must work... hugs to everyone!!

"not just good looks" "great manners" ... our boy is really going out of his way to prove he's worthy of the "girl from heaven". or maybe he's not proving anything, that's just the way he is. :) 

Edited by Mauve
  • Like 11

Guest pariG

@crushonhealer i guess after geting translation from @ReemKanabta thanks to @raine_evenstar our news reporter , like what @reem posted

Caption is : as handsome as he is, jcw has great manners cr: the amazing @raine_evenstar

Which basically says that he's not just good looks, so it might be taken on the time with Zzup (personally I don't think they would be taking selfie's then), or today he did something to her or to her puppy :wub:

i agree wuth you @reem , he must have done something nice thats why pmy friend all of a sudden posted this pic...i am wondering over his shirt @reem.. doesnt look familiar ?.. he wore it when we were discussing the code of color of changmin is WHITE...i guess...need to look more...need good CIS :P for his shirt now :P