[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Voilla_amore

Have a peek on Uri Lovely.........from the 1st day.......

e8892df33a87e9505f79bdc515385343faf2b4b2

her intrepreter ?.....the one with checker jas is the PDnim...and he always by herside......

8801c33f8794a4c2f27a1bb20bf41bd5ac6e3953

8ad4b31c8701a18b11fb5ee69b2f07082838fe03she look a little bit lost.....

92367b81800a19d80613c8ac36fa828ba71e4694don't cry......dear...

97b467cf3bc79f3d36f1ab99bfa1cd11738b2994

see.....nobody dare to tease her.....the umbrella man

pic cr to owner

Guest Voilla_amore

1st Teaser......

http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/22884822.html

Yup....I just wanna to post it, but @fyeahjcw  you already did it.....

Very similar......heehehe...

looks like someones wanna to tell the other someones that they are happy, and there are people with them.....I mean, have to make sure that someones were with their own people.....hehhee....

Guest Voilla_amore

1f178a82b9014a90574c2d3dac773912b21beec4

pic not mine

this was all over news in China, only this one, so far I knew there are so many random pics of him with all females wanna to take a pic with him, but, only this that got circulated and spread so fast.........hm....hm...I bet that's why he post those, and show all three of them.....

Careful Wookie.....if you didn't watch yourself, someones might get wrong idea.....

Edited by Voilla_amore

Guest Eileen531

Thanks @ReemKanabta, for posting his latest IG.  What a funny trio of men.  Crazy haired Wookie, Bang tipping his cap, and KW biting his apple.  In a very dead looking outside cafe........is this in Vegas still, anyone know?  

@Voilla_amore, I'm like @avi1003 and I can look at those kiss gifs all day long and in slow motion too.  This episode #14, the kiss belonged all to Pmy.  She took the lead and i know it was in the script but she owned it and he responded in kind.  Wish the Director didn't infuse the snow kiss and didn't say cut and let them finish but he edited it enough that we still saw the goodies lol

Guest Eileen531

@tianashi, I too am having trouble seeing the pictures that @Voilla_amore posted.  Let me guess the picture that made the rounds on news in China from the KONUS event is the one with the girl in the white dress with the boobs.  Of course!  Correct me if I am wrong since i can't see the picture that was posted but from the description that type of photo would generate the most buzz.  Y

Yes, it can give the wrong impresson and at times i thought Wookie looked out of his element.  If he is going to do these types of promotions with fans in attendance instead of the usual fans waiting outside of venues as he walk past them.....he will have to learn how to handle himself knowing how to keep the distance but not offend the product he is promoting in the crowd.  It's a delicate situation and he'll get the hang of it.

@luvspartace, is that confirmed or still just a rumor.  To tell you the truth when he did "coffee with an Angle" after EK, I was surprised by that.  To me he had moved past that level of production.  I think especially after Healer, he is at another level of offers..........and a lead in a drama or movie would be considered a more serious route. I could be wrong in my view and I hope it's just a rumor.

@CrushOnHealer, love all those gifs and so true how comfortable they are.....especially as @fyeahjcw pointed out the second one with his eyes closed. It's like can we take a time out and snuggle for a bit first.  Thanks for the side by side IG pictures @fyeahjcw, i had the same vibe from that instavid. Like they are letting the other one know who they are with. 

Nice info and pictures (i know you are going to fix them later) you shared.  I love the first teaser from BOtM, it looks of epic standards to me and feel it will be big not just in China but selling it to international audiences as well.

@Eileen531  thanks for the confirmation about the pictures not showing up. It's kind of hard especially when you are just sneaking up from work.  I think I have to agree with you about that pictures making rounds in China, that must be with that girlalu at the event and you know theres plenty who wants to stir controversy over a picture.  But you know what I have confidence in our couple that they are better than those trying to stir trouble between them.  

Sorry for not replying to your previous post though.. Too many things going on in RL. My garage sale rendevouz went fine. And I am having fun that's the most important thing... Planning to go to the next big one next weekend :w00t: and about my ankle.. Trying not to put much pressure on it. There still a little pain but other than that I think it's healing pretty good. Thanks for asking.. Very much appreciated. 

• Like 8

Guest believer88

Hi my friends. can I ask about the rumor ? I couldn't find anything . can you explain what happens ? I am really confused now.

@Voilla_amore Wookie's pics in that event weren't by his choice, pictures were not allowed and yet some people didn't listen and kept grabbing him for one, and no body should get any ideas if women were too close while taking the pics with him, or whatever they're wearing or not wearing, he's a celebrity after all and this won't be the first or the last, it comes with territory, we already know what kind of person he is right @Eileen531!!! And you're welcome, finally he's relaxed a bit after the hectic schedule 

And ya that video and that latest posts before that is to show someone that's he's only thinking about her, not that she would get any idea, she knows what comes with fame 

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 9

Guest Eileen531

@believer88_stv, i think you might of misunderstood by the use of the word rumor.  Someone posted Wookie might do a web drama but it's not confirmed as far as I have read so i asked if that was confirmed or just a rumor.  Not a scandal or anything undercut......Wookie is good and not getting into trouble just working hard.  So it was just the word choice i used.  I will be careful in the future. Thanks. :)

@ReemKanabta, loved him doing that IG video........he looks at ease with his buddies. Hope he had a good time in the US.  I saw a IG account of the Kang's son Devon,  who posted a really nice message to his parents and the people who helped his parents to launch their dream and made it successful.  What a refreshing young man and it goes to show that Wookie picks projects with people who have values.  Glad he could be a part of the Kang's launch with this product and enjoy himself at the same time.

Edited by Eileen531

Guest minksquared

@ReemKanabta, loved him doing that IG video........he looks at ease with his buddies. Hope he had a good time in the US.  I saw a IG account of the Kang's son Devon,  who posted a really nice message to his parents and the people who helped his parents to launch their dream and made it successful.  What a refreshing young man and it goes to show that Wookie picks projects with people who have values.  Glad he could be a part of the Kang's launch with this product and enjoy himself at the same time.​

@Eileen531 Thanks for the snippet of info! That's a lovely message from Devon :) 

Here's one from Devin with Wookie in the video :)

Translation [Cr: Cherkell]: See you again in Korea~ #great memory

Guest Eileen531

Thanks, I thought it was a nice snippet too @minksquared, and i was really impressed especially since we do know what type of person Wookie is and how fast he makes a good impression. It's easy to see him in this video along with KW too and already friends with Devon it is sweet. Thanks for sharing this. I read an ig post showing a pair of Jordan sneakers and it read Devon_oppa, thanks Jcw and i didn't get it.......assumed Wookie was thoughtful again and bought someone a pair of sneakers...lol.......then i read Devon's message about his parents and those who participated and was deeply impressed. I am looking forward to the KONUS photoshoot when it's released.

Guest minksquared

Thanks, I thought it was a nice snippet too @minksquared, and i was really impressed especially since we do know what type of person Wookie is and how fast he makes a good impression. It's easy to see him in this video along with KW too and already friends with Devon it is sweet. Thanks for sharing this. I read an ig post showing a pair of Jordan sneakers and it read Devon_oppa, thanks Jcw and i didn't get it.......assumed Wookie was thoughtful again and bought someone a pair of sneakers...lol.......then i read Devon's message about his parents and those who participated and was deeply impressed. I am looking forward to the KONUS photoshoot when it's released.

Ohhh yes yes, I saw that too. I am also assuming that he bought Devin a pair of sneakers as a birthday gift? He's always thoughtful - buying/making gifts for people around him as well as people he's just met. What a sweetie :wub: Now I'm wondering what has he bought Minyoung :D

Yeaa, me too...I am looking forward to the pictures from the photoshoot! :) In the meantime, to whet our appetite:

PS15060900053.jpg

Cr: starin.edaily.co.kr

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01233286609400080&DCD=A10102

Edited by minksquared

Guest minksquared

Good Morning ChangMiners. @Voilla_amore      Your posts are as usual very intersting....but is it me only that  I cannot see the pictures you posted?  All I see is question mark, or my phone is deceiving me lol, 

​Me too! I love all of @Voilla_amore posts and kept refreshing my page to see the pictures but nothing is coming up :( I even went to check it out on my mobile and it's the same results :( Either way, I'm sure it's wonderful pictures! :)

@CrushOnHealer Ah the second gif :wub: Yes they seem so comfortable, look how Wookie is closing his eyes while cuddling :wub: Ah this OTP... *-*

Bringing you some gifs of their latest vids on IG (though the one from Youngie has been posted by her stylist) 

So alike don't you think? B)

owh dear .. i must be dizzying and drowning in all the goodies/pics of these two recently that i miss these similarities ..geezzz these two are such a teaser. Thank you fyeahcjw .. you are a gem as always. Keep those gifs coming too .. i am addicted. hahahha

• Like 8

Guest Eileen531

@minksquared, i didn't know it was Devon's birthday, hahaha i thought it was just being nice but now he did it for a birthday gift that is super nice touch by Wookie to be considerate like that.  Wow, those pictures are a lot clearer than others that I've seen.  Thanks for the link too.  Will check it out.