[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@OdankItha I think he's still in the country but I don't understand what does he mean by Italy !!!

Okay now after reading again the posts:

@tehlimau dear did you at least spend a few minutes studying! !! If yes,  then by all means go ahead with the FF, I can't stop you :rolleyes: and it's definitely love :wub:

@amyR055 it's okay dear, please share if you find it. And regarding their couple behaviour,  these two are so natural, when he was on stage without her, he couldn't wait to go back to his seat, but here just like both of you said, when she did step back to give space to him and to the other couple,  he just moved with her, really attached by strings, just the way he kept looking at her whenever she moves make me swoon, she was in his eye gaze radious just like in the DVD commentary.

@OdankItha you're not the only one, they got me thinking pervy thoughts big time

@Eileen531I was thinking the same about her dress, lol

• Like 6

Guest amyR055

I think that caption for ITALY is associated with GEEK SHOP. He is wearing a jacket from GEEK SHOP/긱샵 ( Giksyap).

Guest pariG

@all changminers  helloo ...

its really difficult to sign in soompi from last 2 days, it keep on crashing...so making last attempt before it crash again..

so my chingus  are now back to KBS night....just wanna add little from my side...

During KBS awards when they were on stage receiving the couple awards JCW touched his ear lobe when talking to PMY and then she touched her earings. and PMY was wearing that  KEY CODED EARING WHICH ARE FROM D&G. 

Dolce & Gabbana Gold-Plated Swarovski Crystal Clip Earrings (LINK)image

ONE BRAND THAT WE KNOW WHOM IT LINKED TO.. :P  SO IS IT A GIFT BY WOOKIE  (WHO WAS WEARING KEY PENDENT TO DECLARE HIS LOVE ..FOR WHOM...HMM THATS STILL A QUESTION....REALLY....??

HE SHOWED IT WITH HIS DEVIL MAY CARE ATTITUDE ....WHAT HE WANNA SAY...

BaCK TO KBS ,  so,  on stage was wookie praising her earing or saying thanks for accepting his gift or rather i would say accepting his love &

ok my high fever dellu mode..what chould be changmin talk on stage

at 2.39 wookie - someone is really looking pretty with my keys to my heart..(while touching his ear lobe :P )

pmy-blushed looked down  ( -girlssss )

wookie- so is it a YES 

2.45 pmy -no courage to look at him so  just start playing with her earning 

wookie -- confess it 

2.53 PMy ..all blushy blushyy smily smily....a girl in love..& wookie has that  like teasing expressions..

than than at KBS night we get best confession from our ninja PMY declare it to whole world she want a BOY FRIEND . while talking about Him, his health first & than suddenly  I WANT NAMJA CHINGU....WHY DIDNT YOU SAY IT YOU WANT WOOKIE...  :D:lol:

OK CHANGMIN FEVER IS HIGH ...BACK TO DELLU..

.here is the video watch it in slow motion

https://youtu.be/c2orAl6YxYE

you did it my girl

real love gave you courage to fight back with the nasty world , bring you out from your shell & make you ,let you shine with you truly are 

pic-owners

Edited by pariG

@All Beautiful Amazing ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus-Family!

Good evening, good mood, thank you very much, for all your lovely found evidence,for all the wonderful creative works, great pride, all our talented Chingus, thank you everyone,for all that you every day,make, for our Most Beautiful Wise Couples ChangMin,our love birds probably do not yet know how far-sighted eyes ChangMiners, world over, not one important detail, not when you can not escape the eagle eyes all ChangMiners shippers, the most important thing is that all the evidence ChangMiners shippers looking with good intentions, and all the importantly, this is the heart dictates, the kindest, the most astute and subtle sense is ChangMiners worldwide, unfortunately a lot of wonderful people,who shippers ChangMin, can not be here with us, and especially because of the language barrier, but I hope that with each new day in a special world, in the thread ChangMin want to join as many good people, I'm sure once we are here, then, in a sense, we are all very similar, in the form of our thoughts, feelings, and it is so great to be able to share with amazing people from around the world our common love for ChangMin Couple, it is every day, so I wonder every day here,as holiday, in the most beautiful, and happy ChangMin ship, Thank you all Chingus, for the creation of a special comfort here! 

ba6555f1ded1.gif

By the way if we talk more about the symbol love Our Healer-ChangMin Couple, a five-pointed star, the symbol of the Chinese fan during the meeting (April 30) Healer were (there were a lot of pentagonal stars) on the back side (from the back) shirt Handsome JCW, I unfortunately could not find the photo, but it is already laid out our wonderful Chingus, time-threaded ChangMin Couple, obviously this is very important sign of an unforgettable symbol love Our Romantic ChangMin Couple!

Also, here's an amazing tips for our Chinese

Our Most Beautiful Fascinating Couple ChangMin, have a very similar style of dress during their interview with the Chinese Sina, as always just incredible synergy between them and even we can see Beautiful Wise Chingus, even during a press conference Healer (4 December 2014) Clothes, Our JCW and PMY  have at the moment is perfect, for this couple, they are already at that time were completely on the same wavelength with each other!

:wub::)

702472ab3fcc.jpg

Because, if we take the example of other press conferences OTP Korean drama, then many simply complete mismatch, in clothes and colors!

Our ChangMin Most special, the Most Beautiful, the most harmonious and the most stylish Couple! In all a perfect fit each other! Really the very Destiny, always,around, on the side our Gorgeous ChangMin Couple!

475f44f18b44.gif

8zmzo46vhwxm.gif

f7mpsczwv6hg.jpg 

Collage Cr:Baidu Chinese ChangMiners

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 9

@tehlimau with these lines:

he had already memorized where her head would come up against him, her womanly curves where his arms had encircled, the soft heat emanating from her body. All this was for professional research, of course.

“Practicing how to hold me? Isn’t it better to practice with the real thing as opposing to hugging thin air?”

“I could hold the PD, but she is taller than you, so that wouldn’t work.” Outraged, Minyoung slapped his arm for making fun of her height. “But now that you are here, come.” He threw his arms open in invitation, laughing.

okay I can go on forever like this, but enough, I am also Bewitched,  but that's not new news , I adore you :wub:

• Like 7

Lol @ReemKanabta I was staying up to see your reaction, and as expected you like the same things I do, because we are also on the same wavelength, like our beloved ChangMin. Going to sleep now - sweet dreams everyone - see you tomorrow (oops, it is already tomorrow here!!)

• Like 6

hello chingus...i hope u all are doing great :)  i couldn't reply that time :tears:was reading ur replies :P

@OdankItha he always use to do that (i think he love her cheeks) hehe and definetly he enjoyed that touchy hug tongue emoticon

@reyko hehe he actualy act different in front of her wink emoticon cool :w00t:

@ReemKanabta i dont know from where to start about the pics u post (daebak) ;)  emoticon ur gifs makes me smile and force me to think (which m not suppose to tel lol ) :P  hihihii your analysis superb ..u make this forum sooo alive and yup wookie love to smell her neck :wub: ♡♡ and i lost my count about how many times they have looked/smiled/talked(code)even huged/touched during kbs award ;)  hihiihiihiii i have never seen wookies (pout) pic before..how cute..rhnx for sharing :P:)

heyaaa @labyrinth525 welcome to the crazy family :P our family member is increasing wow grin emoticon smile emoticon

@pariG haha yeah..she was all smiling and blushing and he was just looking and wondering how come he is soo lucky that a girl like her came in his life and makes him go crazy he feels different whenever she is with him :wub:

@AnsOlga as i always says that you'r post is a treat to read..u always come up with new clues and pics..gifs which always makes us all happyyy :D

@tehlimau ur fan following in increasing day by day..my all friends are a huge fan of ur ff..on behalf of them i would like to say THANK YOU for making us more and more confident about changmin's realationship ..it seems real u know..its like ..ok r u related to any of the cast of the show..coz it seema like lol :P:P  but seriously my all frnds including me is ur fan now so keep writing (about every ep) :P:)

@all thnxxx for ur lovely posts...gud nite have a sweet no no no have a changmin (romantic) drmzzz :wub:

• Like 6

@tehlimau read your ff... loved it... as always. 

@pariG  that photo you posted from the KBS awards (in spoiler), that has always intrigued me... can you guys explain where CW's hand went? because what i see is it went to her waist (since we can still see the outline of MY's gown with his arm but not his hand) and i thought that was a simple yet intimate gesture considering that their interaction happened within 1-2 seconds. it was like a hidden message. from the videos i can see that they were very cautious in their actions but CW can't keep himself from touching her, not big gestures like holding hands or sticking with each other on stage like the other couples, but small intimate touches like the hand on her back after the best couple awarding and this 2 second interaction. while with MY, i think it was her giggles when she mentions JCW and side glances that gave her away.

i just spent time going over kbs awards videos just to see if there is anything else on our couple and i came across a video which i am sharing below. this time it is from the fans of actor eric mun. there is really not much for us but starting at the 4:19 mark the camera pans out and includes the hosts onstage and we can see MY on her phone. we get just a few seconds of that then the camera goes back to focus on eric mun who was sitting behind CW. the camera focuses solely on eric and his companions for quite some time but at 4:43, CW gets to be included in the frame and at 4:45 he suddenly looks at his phone, seems like he got a text message maybe in kakao so he spends time reading and most likely replied and then at 5:10, he's done and keeps his phone. not quite clear but it looks like he looked up to the area where the hosts are. so there, from the time we see MY on her phone to the time CW gets his msg, it was about 25 seconds, then from the time CW looks at his phone to when he keeps it, it's also 25 seconds. even though MY could have been on her phone for a longer time even before she was on camera, still the timing of the msgs was quite on point and can be believable. :) which leads me to my conclusion that, yup, they were texting each other that night even with everything going on around them and all the people with them. our 2 honeys have their own world, communicating thru kakao and small touches, most likely supporting each other, sharing funny observations or sweet nothings. hahaha now i'm definitely delulu!

here's the vid:

• Like 10

So Wookie updated but with a not so enthusiastic face, didn't spend much time with your woman as you wished!! :P

@amyR055 thank you for answering my question dear 

@OdankItha isn't that bracelet the same one he wore in China!! 

@AnsOlga great post as usual

@pariG nice imagined scenario dear :)

@CrushOnHealer that's why I post all of these pics, I don't want to think alone, lol

@Mauve Yep, his hand was on her waist there, not arm, but waist, and she touched his arm also,  so both of them were very comfortable with each other at this point that it was instinctive for them to do so.

And we have synergy,  I bookmarked this video for tomorrow to analyse, since I got dizzy today. Great finding :w00t: I Imagined they would have texted in the awards at some point, but didn't see Wookie holding his phone

• Like 9

Guest amyR055

@Mauve  - That night MY did use and check her phone constantly. Even when she was changing clothes she was on the phone. For someone who claimed she is lazy to reply to msg even from her mother she was on the phone a lot.  As you said MY was on the phone and JCW observed her  for a while and later checking his phone. Maybe as you said they were communicating with each other because JCW said his friends  and family rarely contacted him when he was busy filming. Maybe they were kakaotalk  using that 10% quota not about drama discussion.

About his hand, my bet was his hand at her waist same as Reem. I read somewhere man loves to hold woman's waist because male didn't have waist. So in appreciation of feminine curve, the hand naturally  goes to the waist when they are close enough. As you guess these happens only to the woman that he is familiar with or romantically involved. 

@Mauve  - That night MY did use and check her phone constantly. Even when she was changing clothes she was on the phone. For someone who claimed she is lazy to reply to msg even from her mother she was on the phone a lot.  As you said MY was on the phone and JCW observed her  for a while and later checking his phone. Maybe as you said they were communicating with each other because JCW said his friends  and family rarely contacted him when he was busy filming. Maybe they were kakaotalk  using that 10% quota not about drama discussion.

About his hand, my bet was his hand at her waist same as Reem. I read somewhere man loves to hold woman's waist because male didn't have waist. So in appreciation of feminine curve, the hand naturally  goes to the waist when they are close enough. As you guess these happens only to the woman that he is familiar with or romantically involved. 

I just love that part you said, I noticed men like holding waists but I didn't think much about it before :wub: that make sense.  And ya he was holding her waist, but I always thought he was touching her arm, until one day @charliew posted a pic and his hand was clearly holding her waist, and I just died then. there's also the gif that @fyeahjcw posted in the temp forum

Ah, and I bet they were texting,  because I noticed she knew exactly where he was sitting when she first came on stage even when he's far to her left, not in her direct view, so I thought she asked him where was he seated,  is he comfortable,  did he need anything,  you know, the typical MY care attitude

• Like 8

Guest Eileen531

Wow, you ladies are amazing with so much csi-ing, observations, newbies on the rise, pictures, gifs......etc.  It took a while to back read all this, but someone has got to do it.  LoL.  Thanks to all.

So they'll both be in China at the same time.............perfect?

@tehlilmau, loved the fanfic as usual...........for those wondering what the white stuff was...........it probably was lime. It's used to fertilize lawns. Okay not really important but when I watched that live people were asking then. lol.

Ji Chang Wook NGs from Daegu “The Days” performance

Screenshot00067

You may remember Ji Chang Wook’s Instagram postfrom 5 April 2015 where he wrote that a few ‘mishaps’ had occurred during the matinee performance of “The Days” while he was performing “My Song” (the ‘Lalalalala’ song).  Glorious Entertainment must have decided those ‘mishaps’ were too good to keep under wraps, and shares a small video of his NGs (“no good” or “outtakes”) of that performance for us fans!

Translation here: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/05/14/video-ji-chang-wook-ngs-from-daegu-the-days-performance-2/

@Eileen531 good to know, that's interesting,  I thought it was normal bower or some white dust, now that make sense

@cmoirae2 dear how's your preparations going, when are you leaving!!! you'll be staying at Jinju right!! Anyway take care and fly safe

• Like 7

@Mauve @amyR055 here's the gif, if you haven't seen it! From what I can understand,  she's getting behind the stage and he's going away also, this was at the end I guess, but I'm not sure if they were going to see each other again that night, so she was saying : I'll be seeing you later, and he replied by holding her waist as a good bye, take care jesture, no eye contact at the end, so she touched back his arm with both of her hands, seriously, :huh:, who says his good byes like this, its very intimate, unless you're very close I don't think you would do something like that

OI04Q9f.gif

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 10

Guest Eileen531

When you think of it that was pretty bold there in front of prying eyes, I wonder why this wasn't blown up bigger back then when we first spazzed over it.  His arm on her waist/hip and her hand squeezing his arm.....with Sig pulling cover for them. lol

Truly that was so early and exchanging that contact is something you don't do with a stranger or co-worker......... yet they did.

@euk_z, prayers and fingers crossed for you sweetie.  Take it easy. :)

Morning everyone!! Another new day, another spazzing day.

to @Eileen531 it is lime!! Thanks my dear, I didn't know that either and was scratching my head. Will make changes to the ff later!

To @CrushOnHealer nice to hear your friends like my ff too. They are not Soompiers?

@all re: wookie's waist-grabbing antics at the KBS awards, we already knew he was well-versed with her curves by Episode 5 right? *wink wink*

he looks tired in the latest IG - must not have been sleeping well, ha! And still need to go to work!

okie dokie - will do some light Japanese reading to make up for yesterday. :P

p.s. I really have NO idea what to write next. I m saving the emo pieces for the later episodes, I want to touch on their early interactions first to show a gradual build up to their relationship, but there are few info around for first few episodes. Suggestions preferably with inspirational pictures, pls share!

• Like 11