[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@tehlimau you just saw this !!!!!! his left foot is on the floor, his right leg is crossed behind PMY but she's literally sitting almost at it, and I think she has the same position (which is called "spooning while sitting" in my world, his 50cm shoulder engulfing her petite frame :$, Lol), and make it easier to hold her tight when he needs to,, the important thing though is where is his left hand landing at *naughty wink wink*

• Like 1

@ReemKanabta Oh man, you mean there is still ONE LEG in between them??! xD like seriously I don't know what is wrong with me, I am thinking filthy thoughts today. The other BTS pics you posted earlier, was it for Episode 10  during the makeover? I cannot recall her shirt either. :P :P DVD cannot come sooner. 

Just noticed this, and our friend @azzurri also mentioned this

Look here

Hidden Content

​omo! omo! omo!  even in the mole in the middle part of the shoulder ???!!!   ChangMin have same???   waaahhhhhhhhhhhhh  Can't help not to laugh hard (with happiness)  on this one...  WHAT A SYNERGY !!!!! 

Actually, I've seen MYsshi's mole in the kissing scene in CWookie's pad... :)

Edited by luvspartace

ngu! i have a question related to this forum that soompi is making, will it be slightly different or completly  different? does someone know something?

​Anyeong!  I think no one of us have the knowledge on how to answer your question.  It's more better for us to wait and see.  I believe it will be nice.  #positivity

Guest IrisNatalya

​omo! omo! omo!  even in the mole in the middle part of the shoulder ???!!!   ChangMin have same???   waaahhhhhhhhhhhhh  Can't help not to laugh hard (with happiness)  on this one...  WHAT A SYNERGY !!!!! 

Actually, I've seen MYsshi's mole in the kissing scene in CWookie's pad... :)

Oh my... They even HV same mole spot!! 

Guest Eileen531

@ ReemKanabta and @ Tehlimau

Look again at that picture and see all those blankets behind Minyoung and the couch/sofa it's covering his outstretched leg.  Minyoung would of had her body closer to the back of the couch/sofa if his leg wasn't there.  They covered his actual position with the blankets so we wouldn't get naughty thoughts in our heads..............too late.  So that's my take on it. lol 

I noticed he always hugs her over her arms and not under them.........oh gosh could you imagine the FEELS from that kind hug.

Our feels ladies not his.................mind out of gutter please...........ahahahhaha.

Guest Eileen531

I know everyone here calls them moles but I always heard my family refer to them as beauty marks.......anyone else familiar with that term? 

i just saw for the 5 time the preview of the DVD and our JCW was so embarrassed after seeing the scene of the touching hand, what a cutie our puppi! are you so in love with her?! hihi

Can you give us the link please? Inquiring minds wants to watch:D