[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@blossomnagrI super-uber love your gifs and your posts. Thanks much chingu for sharing...
That "back- hug", Wow!... Just me saying... It's as if they weren't acting it at all. Well, if in their end its just a 100% acting then JCW and PMY can really convince the viewers. Still I would choose to ship our OTP.

• Like 1

helloo.. allow me to join this ship yeorobuun... :)

i love the couple so much... cannot help but always giddy everytime uuri ChangMin couple showed up.

Hope many more will love them as much as we do... the drama is also very good, IMO =D>

And due to my shipping.... i demand more lovey dovey scene, as Chang Wook sshi promised in the award night... to be more lovely, ahemm

:)]  
  • Like 1

Just finished watching PMY's bit. Really enjoyed it! So, PMY also wants to be recognised by her acting and she also would prefer to date in secret - just like JCW! :)) She is so adorable and honest and frank, again, much like JCW! :))  ahhh their similarities! :x seriously, this delulu mind of mine is going down with this ship. :))

• Like 1

Guest blossomnagr

Though we have 2 more weeks to go, I've already started preparing myself to the end of it. I've experienced so much feelings towards the drama and OTP that it became essential part of my last 2.5 months. I will miss it badly. RL became hectic cause too much time was spent watching, analysing, promoting the drama in stead of doing primary work but at the same time it helped to relieve the stress of everyday life and be happy. All discussions are pure joy to read. 
Hope the last 4 eps won't disappoint us and I'll manage to order Director's cut soon. :) :x I wish JCW and PMY will get a chance to work again in the future be it a drama or movie or some other activities. 

Guest snowhite1989

blossomnagr said: Though we have 2 more weeks to go, I've already started preparing myself to the end of it. I've experienced so much feelings towards the drama and OTP that it became essential part of my last 2.5 months. I will miss it badly. RL became hectic cause too much time was spent watching, analysing, promoting the drama in stead of doing primary work but at the same time it helped to relieve the stress of everyday life and be happy. All discussions are pure joy to read. 
Hope the last 4 eps won't disappoint us and I'll manage to order Director's cut soon. :) :x I wish JCW and PMY will get a chance to work again in the future be it a drama or movie or some other activities. 

@larienssi
Thanks for sharing that video. Love it when she said she got caught once (implying to the dispatch pix with LMH, I guess) Her reaction was like... I'm not gonna get caught this time, lol just my delulu mind rolling. Just date secretly with JCW. We got your back gurl! :)) :)) :))

• Like 1

Hello everyone! I just found this page through shippers paradise and thought I'd stop by and check it out. I'm not new in shipping actors and actresses. And so, I must say that JCW and PMY duo have caught my attention because of Healer. I hope you can treat me kindly and openly as I journey with you through this shipping.

One love!

did jcw really use to date wjh? then he and pmy had history of falling for their costars? guess u cant help who you have connection with, even if u try to be professional, all the snuggling and smooching,they can only fight it for so long.... *fingers crossed*