[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@Chiaki NagiI thank you for your comments, and I agree that as fans there should be limit to our involvements in our OTP’s lives. On the other hand though we expect much more from them as they influence younger people’s lives. I will stop at that on the issue of smoking because I cannot stand on any higher ground, my son smokes too! I am glad too that PMY agency is taken action against malicious comments and blatant wrong information about her! I know some fans are now screaming sue them, but just last year they themselves were making wrong assumptions that they claimed were right that PMY has been dating her costar before working together and forgetting the implications of unethical behavior they are alleging towards PMY herself if that were the case. As much as we ship, shipping is fun but we should be careful making up stories and writing them as though they were true. These are actors, it’s their jobs and they have to continue to act and make it believable otherwise no one would hire them. 

• Like 1

Thank you for the quick answer and I'm  sorry for venting!

I don't actually like smoking myself and am very glad that my husband doesn't smoke. Condolences on your son! However, Ji Chang Wook is a grown man, and an actor not an idol, so at least for me, the smoking thing shouldn't become an issue. I don't follow Kpop but as far as I have understood the idols in Kpop are sold like a complete package, which probably means that they need to act in character even on social media. Sorry, I am not sure if that's completely true.

However, Ji Chang Wook is an actor and not an idol so even though he also has an image to uphold, smoking  at the age of 32 should not be a thing that the fans have a right to control him on. I mean, with  all the rape and sexual abuse  scandals the Korean celebrity world has seen this year, I was frankly surprised that this innocent smoking thinghas blown up that much. 

I was also kind of bummed because as far as I've understood, he wrote on Instagram  that he was really happy at that moment. Well, that's bygones for sure. 

In case of Park Min Young I am happy that this agency is willing to protect her. She finally got into a good agency, it seems.   However,  I'm also a little worried since she is filming her new drama right now.  She claimed in an interview for CLEO Singapore that this new "calm" role is the hardest she's done so far, so  I really hope this harassment won't affect her work. 

Anyways, thank you for answering! I needed to let my indignation out but my husband would probably raise an eyebrow if I started to vent in front of him. 

Hope, you'll have a great day or evening, depending on your time zone!

• Like 1

It’s Boxing Day! As it should, opening of gifts is the order of today! Our guy and our girl have not disappointed us! One posted of lush green grass of Miami landscapes while the other posted of wearing sweats shirts and pants wanting the weather to change! Lol these two! Love their philosophical of expressions 

As the year ends, happy changminers and Healerrites! What a wonderful ride with our couple! The highlights for us in 2019 was AAA award nights. We were given a wonderful gift by our couple after 5 years! We are happy for them because they were together on a very important day of their lives. They have given us so much happiness in their work and in watching them interact! We pray that both of your next projects will be better than all your previous ones! We never want you to glory in past projects, but to continue to grow and master your craft in new dimensions! I wish for you all the happiness that you want and deserve! Happy New year! My vacation here ends today, so I should be back in my base! Welcome all, to the New decade! I am excited for all the wonderful things that will happen in our lives.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year! WOW lots of wonderful things are happening in the lives of our couple! I have been away from the forum because of real life happenings! First I returned from vacation and have to start teaching new term with new books! If you teach, you know that means new syllabus and materials! I am still very busy, but I have to come back to this forum to post something and write few things. WOW our guy has started his 2020 tour and the news has it that our girl will have a fan meet in Seoul soon! I am happy for both of them! I read that PMY was ill few days ago, that usually happens to the best of us in this season, I pray for a complete recovery for her.

I saw IG post of JCW going to Japan, he really protected his voice with the coverings, happy to see that he was taking good care of himself. There are so many posts of his fan meeting, I will wait to post such now, I have to go back to work. Wonderful year for all of us!

WOW it’s been almost a week since my last post, it is still Thursday, the 16 here in my part of the world. A lot has happened today for our couple and in the past few days as a matter of fact. JCW now has two projects lined up and also a phot shoot with Calvin Kline! Wow I am happy for them! PMY is happily shooting her upcoming drama! Just love our couple, living their lives and promoting their upcoming projects.

• Like 1

Balance! That’s what our guy posted on his IG and our girl also posted! Lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7k0w3tlU4_/?igshid=1iipplouvow4f

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7lZyTrAVyQ/?igshid=gf0l1wfru20h

let’s balance our lives, as much as we ship there are basic principles of respect we must follow! Our OTP don’t always appreciate silly comments on their IGs they are inappropriate and nonproductive. We should be a shipper careful and respectful because we don’t know them personally and what we write will NOT make them change their decisions, so let’s  balance our shipping with reality.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! Our girl is promoting her new drama nicely and wants everyone to pay attention! Not to worry dear we are waiting patiently! Wookie is not lagging behind himself! We are lucky to have our OTP putting all of their efforts into their work! We love them for that! We will continue to support you in all of your work because we trust you and you guys know yourself best! So JCW, I am looking forward to your next drama too!

• Like 1

Not that we are surprised by this write up! One of the reasons I still like Kdrama! I prefer stories with life in it not fluffy kind nor stereotypical ones! Healer is the best and so are our OTP. Keep up the good PMY, keeping in touch with your fans and promoting your up coming drama well! I am one of those looking forward to seeing you on the screen again! Fighting!!!

• Like 2

Our girl has been spamming the IG today! Good girl and wonderful promotion for your upcoming drama! Not to worry dear, we are equally excited and waiting for it! 

Your posts dear have influenced some of your fans, mua included so I had to post some of the creations on IGs. Have fun while working in Milan, return safe back home soon! Love love!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Happy birthday dear PMY! Wishing you all the best things you wish for yourself! Today is all about you and I hope You have had a wonderful day with your loved ones! I saw your post just now and reminded myself that I have to post here to wish you well, though your birthday has not escaped my mind! I prayed for you already this morning! It’s still morning here in the USA so I have to work! 

• Like 2