[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilchul

larus said: I liked that Joon Hee was there for Soon Jung when Chairman Kang slapped her in front of all those people. If we don`t know better, We have thought that he is the best friend of the earth.

Preview episode 5

Guest ilchul

sandjh said: ahhhhh ep 5 looks good, i just want to watch it already  :(( a week is too long :D i hope this drama becomes more popular because it's definitely worth the watch and so more people will sub it hehe

Guest ilchul

larus

said:

ilchul

said:

larus

said: I liked that Joon Hee was there for Soon Jung when Chairman Kang slapped her in front of all those people. If we don`t know better, We

have thought that he is the best friend of the earth.

Preview episode 5

Guest ilchul

the videos for the 4th episode :)

I'm really thankful for the subbers but why is it taking so long? does they have other dramas they are working on so this dramas subs are late? :( thank you for your efforts for subbing even if it takes long time :x

I was wondering the scene where MH in his sleep sees SJ crying by him and he sees her hairpin. I think it was not MH who saw it but DW just before he died I think that DW wasn't dead yet when SJ was there to see him. That are the images MH gets like the watch what he sees in his dreams. It is what DW's heart is doing to him, send these messages  That is why SJ told MH that she wasn't crying by his bed but she cried by DW's bed. That would explain why we think that SJ knows that MH has DW's heart she doesn't.

Archived