[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

i like so much episode 7...the moment soo jung n minho so lovely...i thinks soon jung slowly to like minho now..she really know minho minds and his heart..the personality soon jung have make minho love soon jung.. i like this writer n how she did for good storyline..bravo for her..hope the story continuely smooth..waiting epi 8 with sub.. :D

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ana Paula Cionci said: I do not know if this situation happened in other dramas, I have never been watching one drama like this before, but I kind of like that before DW was killed, we already saw a little chemistry between SJ and MH, and I feel like even in the beginning they probably would falling in love even if the other guy would be alive. I know, some actions towards MH was very bad, but I think he could change.. Anyway, my point is I think they already had a connection even before DW was killed, and because of this heart transplant the process of "falling in love" just become more easy and now is the time for the writers to develop the relationship in the best way possible!

onnififi said: Hello @everyone and happy Sunday to all.
sorry to cut your Post!

@Mau_Cherry sister ar mianhae for being a bad unnie....I hope its not too late to welcome you onboard dear. I did remembered that I did welcome you back on Soompi thread but which one huh!  :-SS That is the reason I can be only active in one thread and all the thread which the drama have not started yet, I have to KIV first.. chingu ar please do share you thoughts and I love reading all your Sherlock Holmes posts and please do share with us ya... Btw chingu ar me too I do love DW character. Hugsss to you and to your adorable son too.  >:D< >:D<
sorry to cut it again :)

Kasmic said: WOAH! I'm cheering. Just woke up to 101 pages..  We've hit the century mark yay!!  \m/
And also next thing to be happy about..
I'm promoted to SUPERSTAR status on this forum.. Not sure how it happened but it did. Now I gotta find me a happy dance gif. I can't think of one from this drama... NEVERMIND these emoticons will do.   :D:)) :)>- \m/ \m/

Mau_Cherry said: Ana Paula Cionci said: I do not know if this situation happened in other dramas, I have never been watching one drama like this before, but I kind of like that before DW was killed, we already saw a little chemistry between SJ and MH, and I feel like even in the beginning they probably would falling in love even if the other guy would be alive. I know, some actions towards MH was very bad, but I think he could change.. Anyway, my point is I think they already had a connection even before DW was killed, and because of this heart transplant the process of "falling in love" just become more easy and now is the time for the writers to develop the relationship in the best way possible!

bebebisous33 said: Mau_Cherry said: Ana Paula Cionci said: I do not know if this situation happened in other dramas, I have never been watching one drama like this before, but I kind of like that before DW was killed, we already saw a little chemistry between SJ and MH, and I feel like even in the beginning they probably would falling in love even if the other guy would be alive. I know, some actions towards MH was very bad, but I think he could change.. Anyway, my point is I think they already had a connection even before DW was killed, and because of this heart transplant the process of "falling in love" just become more easy and now is the time for the writers to develop the relationship in the best way possible!

Minho's acknowledgement for his love in ep 8 :

"I like Kim Soon Jung..."

"Everytime i see Kim Soon Jung, i'm shaken....because whenever i see you, i feel ashamed....

whenever i see you i want to become a better person, a better man...."

"There is no reason to be in love"

Love is in the air~ :x :x :x

Also waiting for KSJ's confession :x :\">

Mau_Cherry said: Absolutly - I never said that MH would not fall for her. ;)

Let my say it like this - even when he got another Heart - I believe this Couple could become the next Love Couple - but of course that he has DWs Heart makes it more intense and maybe faster.

Guest ororomunroe

It's 100% certain that everyone who is born will die. Of all the things that I know, the most fair thing is death. I'm almost there, Woo Sik. I just need to last a little longer (EP 2):

g3jv1jO.png
wxfEhvE.png

Source: tumblr

I watched again episode 8 with 63% subtitles.

About Doon Wook`s hit and run murder, I reevaluate my theory. I know that I was wrong about the watch but that`s a good job from the writer. Now, read my words. Joon Hee was the one who hit Dong Wook. I jump the gun again, but I can`t help it. I bet on that. (who is to blame for my new addiction? :D)
It is too early to make assumptions but the moment the police did not find strains of blood on Joon hee`s car, I doubt again that his father was the one who hit Dong Wook.

I still believe that two men were involved in this murder case. If Joon Hee was not the man who took the phone than I want him to be the other one. I wished the opposite but I`m fine with this new situation. At this moment I support this hypothesis. Mr Lee heard the conversation and followed Dong Wook and he was the witness of the accident. He saw his son hitting Dong Wook with the car and took the phone. Let see what`s happening next.

The beautiful part. Min Ho and Soon Jung are so adorable. I want to see many scenes with them. I did not get enough. I want happy moments. :x

Min Ho and Woo Shik talking. The later gives him some tips how to say after the kiss. Min Ho is so sweet!

tumblr_nneoa711Dz1sdd1ivo1_540.png
tumblr_nneoa711Dz1sdd1ivo2_540.png
tumblr_nneoa711Dz1sdd1ivo3_540.png
tumblr_nneoa711Dz1sdd1ivo4_540.png
tumblr_nneoa711Dz1sdd1ivo5_540.png
here comes the best line...

tumblr_nneoa711Dz1sdd1ivo6_540.png

:))

tumblr_nneoa711Dz1sdd1ivo7_540.png

MinHo and the doctor. I love what he said to Min ho.

tumblr_nneoa711Dz1sdd1ivo8_r1_540.png
tumblr_nneoa711Dz1sdd1ivo9_r1_540.png

Min Ho and Joon Hee.

tumblr_nneoo05UFG1sdd1ivo1_540.png
tumblr_nneoo05UFG1sdd1ivo2_540.png
tumblr_nneoo05UFG1sdd1ivo3_540.png
tumblr_nneoo05UFG1sdd1ivo4_540.png
tumblr_nneoo05UFG1sdd1ivo5_540.png
tumblr_nneoo05UFG1sdd1ivo6_540.png
tumblr_nneoo05UFG1sdd1ivo7_540.png

LOL, @Iarus i do the same...i took the sub even its still 63% and also laughing at Woo Shik comment about difference between Crazy Guy and Bad Guy......but Minho doesnt angry at all, i thought he'd be angry because indirectly WS said MH is a crazy guy......hahahaha

KSJ's lines while supporting MH after Minho confronts JH in board meeting: *sorry its already screenshot by Iarus* :D

"I will protect you..."

" I'll even give you my strength"

"Until you can become a good leader like your father"

" I'll cheer you on, and help you by your side"

And me here....most anticipating this line -----> "lets make a baby...RIGHT NOW" *whoever said this line, i don't mind*

=)) =))

Mau_Cherry said: What??? No Emoticons anymore? Oh Noooo!  :((

And back to the topic - I guess there is not chance to get away from it - this time is seems to be granted that there will be one or two Episodes where the Couple will seperate each other - even loving each other - when they find out - or better - she finds out about his Heart. He will know it now.
I hate those Episodes!!!! But I hope the Writer have a different Idea about it. And in the End - him beeing the new Owner of DWs  Heart will solve the Murdercase - I hope so.

And they will live and love together in he House Dong Wook found for her. *sob*

Archived