[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

valsava said: @larus,  Hi,  I agree with you I had also thought from the very beginning it was his dad who ran him over trying to protect his son who don't appreciate nor can stand to be in the same room with his dad 

OMG!! Its started its my first time watching JTBC live...thanks to @larus.

Okay its started with our OTP in the tollgate car talking as per the ending ep 7.. and the kisses aawww =P~ No slap from SY!! Yay!! But the tollgate truck horn and slight jam break and aaarrggg they break the kiss..both awkward...

kyunii88 said: @valsava 
Firstly, Happy Birthday chingu!! birthday_cakes_03.gifcr: as tagged

Best wishes for your life....and get a better life, always healthy and sexy :\">   <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P 
I forgot it still dawn in your country....sorry...stay relax and enjoy FFI with us :D 
For betting banker position i already give it to @selenette hahaha..... *poking her to make a new list :> 
PS: I dunno i could call you unnie or not, because i dont know your age.....hahaha so i'll just call you chingu...miaan :D

The police officers left JH car on time when he left the jewellery shop...MH and SY reached home and both still stunt of their kisses...its okay both no worry u can do more often.. :D:D

JH came to office as the new chairman...he looks so professional and both SY ladies colleagues looks happy to see him...

MH is waiting for his lady colleague and touching his lips...is he still thinking abt his kisses with SY? Omo...omo its SY lunch time at office..she collected her food tray at the canteen and still having imagine of her kisses with MH...lololol...

Ok Hyun and the police....SJ's and MH's leg weak.MH "i'm nervous"Next day... lag...JH sit beside SJ and SJ's secretary friend leave them togetherSJ meet withj DW's appa.LOl at Woshiq's comment "it is same between sick man and mad man?"I give up.... hehe... my soompi kept give me warning to posting my comment at 2 minute later... T.T

Oh no my live streaming get cut off...what happening they show some advisertisement...

Okay get the live streaming again but now MH and Moon Shik at a cafe and its at night...MH asking Moon Shik something abt kisses....hahaha...why of all he asked Moon Shik!! MH ar you should have asked me dear....

Now showing SY meeting with DW dad and his colleagues...they talking abt the factory?

Now SY is at MH home front gate...talking to herself then suddenly MH appeared from her back and she get shocked and lost her balance...MH grab hold of SY...wow skinship and then quickly let her go...MH kept on remembering what Moon Shik told him at the cafe earlier.....MH then invited SY to come into his home....what are u thinking MH...she came there is bcos of work ya...

SY told MH the purpose of her visit and MH suddenly get upset!? Aaarrgg I wishes I know what they are talking abt!!! I believe they are talking abt the factory and MH getting more upset...

Now showing JH at office talking with tat 2 headed director....

Now showing the factory workers on strike infront of the factory...MH is at home and getting ready to work....he saw the yellow file where ST left for him last night and remember back their conversations....oh MH then went to SY home and meet her and return the files to her.... Now SY is in the cab calling DW dad, they are talking on the phone...JH and the 2 headed director in the car they are travelling to factory too?

MH and his ladies colleague talking then he realised about the on strike at the factory...he was abit shocked...he rushes to the factory...oh MH told SY to go to the factory to return the files...he tried to phone SY but her handphone is in her bag...MH is rushing to the factory...omo...omo suddenly there is a big buses stop in front of the factory...all the man holding a stick and beat up the factory workers!!!

MH came on time to see a man slam SY head with a stick and ahe fainted...now showing MH at the hospital watching SY...oh no all the factory workers saw MH and blamed him!! They thought tat MH planned all this evil plan!! They worker wanted to beat MH then SY came out from her room and stop them...I think she told them that MH is on the side....

Now showing JH meeting with MH company president they are sealing on some agreement with JH....wow are they doing this without MH!!!

SY and MH talking in her ward... then MH left the hospital and look at all the injured workers and also the factory workers cleaning the riot area...

Next morning MH lady colleague came to his home and scolded him...I think its bcos of he didnt turn out for the important meeting between Golden and JH last nite ..

JH is preparing for his proposal with SY...when he came to office then he realised abt SY injured yesterday...

Now showing MH went to the hospital to meet his doctor...I think he wanted to asked his doctor abt hia donor?

mh meeting with his friend in his house.and his friend thinking hes crazy to miss meeting and warn him to come

JH happily preparing himself to get to work...thinking he will get the position maybe

SJ has conversation with her colleague

MH meet his doc...thinking about his life..he want to be a good man....use this heart and use his brain to make a decision

Archived