[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

Guest ilchul

miriamdream2 said: 
about Joon Hee

…yes, you guessed it right…I have not any special place in my heart for him for now ha ha…nor do I have any dam to give a f*** about his “miserable” growing up … I spend all of mine  “give a dam” genes on Min Hoo and maybe one or two for now on Soon Jong, so there is none left for him. Better luck next time boy… the fact he may or may not be directly involved, or at least IS - the reason, in his best friend death in order to cover his tracks sure did not help his case in my book. So for now… just get on with it…
hhhhh that was funny :)) I reall enjoyed reading your posts and I agree with you (only a slit difference in Dong Wooks case but still you made a good point with him) and I loved them to the point that I have nothing to add :) have a good holiday and I'll be waiting for your posts on monday:D

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I REALLY LIKE EPISODE 3 AND I WANT SUB RIGTH NOW !!!!
but poor me VIKI sub only 24 % :(
thanks writernim, you didnt make the change for Minho so much but i really like the scene when Soonjung was wailing because she remember all of her memories with Dong Wook and suddenly Minho came in front of her. i was crying but suddenly stopped because Minho arrival in front of her. It was superb :X
And for Joonhee, as long he treats Soonjung well, he never gets Soonjung because she thinks Joonhee as a truly friend never as a lover. and if he expects more and knows Soonjung never let him into her heart. Joonhee maybe hurt her. About Soonjung, what will she do if she knows the heart was transplated to Minho and the gesture of tie was made by Minho made Joonhee a little tense.

And writernim, i want Minho calls Soonjung like Dongwook always calls her, Uri agashi aka My lady
;))

back to story of this drama ,, though it has been overused in Kdrama , but still I find myself attracted to it ! 
if I say I am a big fan of Cruel City drama , so those who watched it would understand me .. I loved so much Kyung Ho & Hyun Min there, their bromance and acting was so fabulous , that I am going to keep watching this drama regardless what an obvious story will revealed .. 
and Kim So Yun, I love so much her eyes ! .. I wish she would find her project that she deserve and be a hallyu star ,,, 
will keep camping here .. waiting for the sub of this week eps . :)

Hello @everyone I saw the raw -ep 3 and loved it :) Going by the feel and look of the epi since with subs its going to be another review I thought a few things-

Firstly Min Ho just looks and feels much relaxed. Earlier I felt like he was tightly wound and tensed all the time even with his calm demeanor but now his whole being feels much more relaxed......I believe that's him and not DW because now Min Ho can afford to have time- the most precious item he was missing before.

I teared up quite a bit at so many moments where DW is being remembered by his loved ones in different ways and during the funeral scene. I am getting leaky eyes as I grow older :)) very heart tugging.

I really liked how SJ is shown carrying on with her life after her loss.....smiling and doing her work diligently even if you can detect an undercurrent of sadness and emptiness in her.

I am not gonna talk about whether Joon Hee deserves to be a friend to either DW or SJ but I really loved all his confrontation scenes with MH. Oooh those scenes are seething with a tension that is sooo opposite to their bromance but very magnetic nonetheless. I want them to have scenes together in every epi as much as I want the OTP scenes. I am really liking JH as a cunning two faced man......I think I will love to hate him :D Very nice role for YHM as an actor :)

About the 'MH fixing JH's tie' scene- I dont think JH would really equate that gesture with DW and thus get tensed because it can be a common enough gesture when some one in power wants to insult you or put you in your place. So his tensing up is probably because he feels frustrated on SJ's behalf and snubbed by MH. Its only when MH keeps repeating gestures and conversations that DW used and knew will the whole "haunting" feeling come for JH.

EPIC was the entry of MH in his office- A lollipop in his mouth :)) :)) :)) if that is not change then...... :)) :)) and he gives it to his sec to hold on while his talks =)) =)) I would have dropped the tray then and there :)) I am loving his sec btw :D

If we are gonna see changes in his taste then the most natural was MH having lolipop. Its like MH himself used to have them all the time and puts his hands in his pockets out of habit to get one out. that was very nicely done.

More thoughts later :)

8K2l0cX.jpg
CR: Baidu FFI
Translation - Ep 4 Text Preview(X-ref CR: Baidu FFI  王晓晓雪)
After his heart transplant surgery, Min Ho often dreams of seeing a butterfly hairpin. But how is it that Soon Jung is the owner of that butterfly hairpin?...

Very strangely, whenever Min Ho sees Soon Jung, his heart will start beating 'po-thump po-thump' non-stop. Min Ho also begins to dislike seeing Soon Jung and Joon Hee together, being close and friendly.

On the other hand, in his attempt to prevent Hermia from going through 'M&A' and losing it, Chairman Kang tries hard to renew his contract with XX Shopping Mall.

Having seen through Chairman Kang's intention, Min Ho secretly strategizes to fight against Chairman Kang, and begins to make use of Soon Jung. Due to Min Ho's new strategy, Soon Jung loses her secretarial job eventually.

Soon Jung learns Min Ho found the wedding ring which Dong Wook had before his death, and goes to his house to look for him. When there, Soon Jung realizes the new house where Min Ho is living in, is the same house which Dong Wook and Soon Jung intended to make as their future marital home. 
Soon Jung slips into a state of shock....
-------------------------------------------------------------Translated by JadeCloud from SOURCE

jadecloud said:
Translation - Ep 4 Text Preview(X-ref CR: Baidu FFI  王晓晓雪)
After his heart transplant surgery, Min Ho often dreams of seeing a butterfly hairpin. But how is it that Soon Jung is the owner of that butterfly hairpin?...

Very strangely, whenever Min Ho sees Soon Jung, his heart will start beating 'po-thump po-thump' non-stop. Min Ho also begins to dislike seeing Soon Jung and Joon Hee together, being close and friendly.

On the other hand, in his attempt to prevent Hermia from going through 'M&A' and losing it, Chairman Kang tries hard to renew his contract with XX Shopping Mall.

Having seen through Chairman Kang's intention, Min Ho secretly strategizes to fight against Chairman Kang, and begins to make use of Soon Jung. Due to Min Ho's new strategy, Soon Jung loses her secretarial job eventually.

Soon Jung learns Min Ho found the wedding ring which Dong Wook had before his death, and goes to his house to look for him. When there, Soon Jung realizes the new house where Min Ho is living in, is the same house which Dong Wook and Soon Jung intended to make as their future marital home. 
Soon Jung slips into a state of shock....
-------------------------------------------------------------Translated by JadeCloud from SOURCE

Archived