[Taiwanese Drama 2014-2015] Dear Mom 我的寶貝四千金

sugarplum892

I started watching the drama a few days ago. I just watch the parts for YW and XF and skip the rest of the parts. I want to see how their relationship can develop because there are a lot of misunderstandings between the two. I also think that XF's mom is the cutest ever! Who would think that a Mob Boss would be so childish in front of her child! 

wheeresstephanie said: I started watching the drama a few days ago. I just watch the parts for YW and XF and skip the rest of the parts. I want to see how their relationship can develop because there are a lot of misunderstandings between the two. I also think that XF's mom is the cutest ever! Who would think that a Mob Boss would be so childish in front of her child! 

I love XF-YW pair, they are so nice:) I can't wait for subtitle from 28 episode. In every part there are XF-YW scenes. I hope mom's protest will not be long. I love XF's duality: He is little, innocent, cute boy inside (for example their confession or with his mom), but outside he is cool, tough, manly in protecting (that scowl, gruff look when he saw YW's date partner in the kindergarten). I wish these blind dates will stop, because I didn't like the second date with Wasir (first time was funny, second time was annoying). I didn't understand YW's behavior there. Why did she stay? There was her boyfriend, but she talked with Wasir? WTF? Can't she decide? From preview they will meet again??? Why? Be strong, she says her opinion to her mom. I wait for subtitle, so I will understand this scene... If it would continue, they give blind date to XF, so she too will be jealous. That would be fair.I can't wait, other sister's love life will develop. I love all them. But QQ is question mark... What they want with QQ-boss affair? Because maybe I don't know the boss's wife.

thunderman1 said: wheeresstephanie said: I started watching the drama a few days ago. I just watch the parts for YW and XF and skip the rest of the parts. I want to see how their relationship can develop because there are a lot of misunderstandings between the two. I also think that XF's mom is the cutest ever! Who would think that a Mob Boss would be so childish in front of her child! 

angelangie

said: assuming u had watch it raw, you can see that actually YW stay to help Wasir as he was force into the meet up as much as she is....she was going to leave but Wasir appeal to her to help to stay just for appearance sake lols....and infact when YW took YF phone, she wasnt hesitate to tell Wasir that the person she was on the phone with was someone she love, though she was shy about it.....and it was Wasir who actually suggested to YW to text YF where they are so that he can come over

:)

angelangie said: hahahaha yea i know what you mean....
im staying for YW n YF though.....theirs stories is still interesting and they seems to revolve more on them than the rest of the sister...
the lil one will be facing some issues though and honestly for the first times i heard her voice in a normal talking voice instead of those whining voices she tends to adapt....and im surprise it sounded so deep