Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@rahma92Guam is part of the U.S., not considered a state of the U.S. though.

I've been told several times and I've read many tweets about his insane visuals that it has conditioned me for my 10-sec up close encounter with him. I will not do justice though because it was so fast. What you need is a good 2-3 minutes to just stare at him and  fairly assess his visuals.

He has very fine, chiseled doll-like  features. Soft yet very handsone features, porcelain skin.:)10-sec assessment. He is certainly more handsome in person than in that photo.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Yayyy, our Bogummy enjoyed his vacation with his beloved hyungs before starting his drama. That vacation and its memories would energize him for sure. 

@rahma92 with all those sns statements about bogum's visuals, majority of them said pictures of him don't do justice when it comes to his visuals irl.  :sweatingbullets:

btw, Guam is a territory of US but not one of its states as what @gumtaek said. It is a very good tourist destination when it comes to beaches. 

Teen Bogum is saying annyeong to all of you. A heart stealer indeed.:wub:

Screenshot-20200128-113825.jpg

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing this PSG sweet story.  I've seen her posted this on her personal IG account yesterday to share this story, along with the photos of her opening Park Bo Gum’s gifts. Those are NICE & pretty baby clothes. She mentioned there that she'll try and give birth to a son like Park Bo Gum for her second child. Bogum is so kind and gentle.. :lol:

• Like 1