Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Sorry for the double post.

haha...the MC said, "you are good at acting, singing, is thee anything you can't do well?" And the fans shouted, "driving" hahaha

Alright folks, he might have improved a lot in his driving skills okay, since he has been getting a lot of practice driving to school now (I can just picture his Kwangjun hyung breaking out in cold sweat throughout haha..).

One piece of info I got from weibo - apparently when he arrived, all of the luggage and his managers and him got into the same car. Apparently, the common practice is for the celebrity to get into one car with one manager and the rest of the people and luggage to go in another car. Uri Bogummy is really without airs and is so humble.

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Sorry for the double post.

haha...the MC said, "you are good at acting, singing, is thee anything you can't do well?" And the fans shouted, "driving" hahaha

Alright folks, he might have improved a lot in his driving skills okay, since he has been getting a lot of practice driving to school now (I can just picture his Kwangjun hyung breaking out in cold sweat throughout haha..).

One piece of info I got from weibo - apparently when he arrived, all of the luggage and his managers and him got into the same car. Apparently, the common practice is for the celebrity to get into one car with one manager and the rest of the people and luggage to go in another car. Uri Bogummy is really without airs and is so humble.

Even I really appreciate Park Bo Gum in multi-talented skills but according to Youth Over the Flowers in Africa and recently in 2 Days 1 Night, I still thought that his driving skill is still not up to standard as a fluent and frequent driver. :sweatingbullets:

In the skyrocketing fame, Park Bo Gum might not drive and find the parking lots by himself quite often too. :phew:

-----------------------------------

Park Bo Gum(as mentioned in Malaysia's fan meeting): Honest, Doing the Best, and Truthful 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

5 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Compilation by Parkbogum Bar, enjoy!

http://miaopai.com/show/OJz7pjUZlG6tD1vLbGGjOg__.htm

Could a foreigner register to watch weibo and miaopai? I saw in the register zone that they required mobile number in China. Thank you so much. 

2 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

Could a foreigner register to watch weibo and miaopai? I saw in the register zone that they required mobile number in China. Thank you so much. 

Spoiler

You can register with your email address. You can choose English instruction to download weibo but thereafter, everything is in Chinese. Do dm me and I can give you some guidance to follow the official fansite accounts such as the Bogum Bar, Baidu and Holylight accounts. All the "miaopai" uploads are weibo uploads. 

• Like 2

Bogum won the Most Influential Personality in Korean Drama Credit: @yuo_r_love

CzU3mfgUQAAJea5.jpg

@KpopHuntress

CzU4a3kVEAAt6-g.jpg:large

@goKPOP

• Like 9