Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Incheon International Airport is one of the busiest airports in the world and the airport authority does not cater to protecting celebrities upon departure or arrival. It is up to Blossom Entertainment to provide sufficient manpower to fend off over zealous fans from bothering Bogum or getting too close for his safety. Ultimately it all boils down to how these fans behave and Bogum himself has to learn how to overcome his phobia of being mobbed in public places like airports. Of course when he travels overseas in Asia, the people responsible for bringing him into their countries has to engage security staff (airport or private security) if he is preparing to come out via normal exit. This will add to their costs and sometimes fans ask why are the tickets so expensive as compared to prices in Korea !

For arrival procedure in Singapore..every organizer usually arranges with the airport staff to put up metal barriers at exit point unless it is through the special channel exit where fans cannot see at all because it is at another building ^^ 

• Like 8

Ideal Band 

Top 100 Couples by KBS : Park Bo Gum and Irene got No.34

Picture by TVN 

CywvUeLVIAAjp2X.jpg

Cyw6lWYUoAAoFIu.jpg

Cyw6dqeVIAAl2yP.jpg

Cyw6he5UkAAYDyQ.jpg

CywrDlRWQAEq5Ng.jpg

2 hours ago, mellinadear said:

@mai5116

Hide contents

Girl, I follow goblin, entourage & wife affair. My data is crying for help. :D

Spoiler

I have watched '1% of Something' remake, I have not started any other new TV drama because there is not favorite genre yet.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

sorry repost @mellinadear 

HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT LOVE HIM IF HE'S THIS NICE 2 ALL AROUND HIM :heart:

7 hours ago, mai5116 said:

@4nnlov3pink, i love seeing Bogum in white suit too but don't really fancy his hairstyle and shoes last night :sweatingbullets:. And his make up too, too much foundation on his face. LOL

@mai5116 I think we've the same thought about the make up here...

Bogummy has natural, handsome face. So I think he doesn't need much layer of make up on his face.

When I watch him in 2D1N n look at his pic b4 debut. HE is Fine HANDSOME although without make up.

8 hours ago, onlysb1 said:

@4nnlov3pink Indeed, don't worry you have made your good intentions very clear to us so be more confident :D 

:heart::heart:

Heo Jung Eun Makes The Difficult(?) Choice Between Park Bo Gum And Her "Oh My Geum Bi" Dad Oh Ji Ho
soompi.com/2016/12/03/heo…

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/03/heo-jung-eun-makes-difficult-choice-park-bo-gum-oh-geum-bi-dad-oh-ji-ho/

The little princess still like Bo Gum Oppa. Hahaha so cute the reaction of the casts.

• Like 5