Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Okay, have decided that Bogummy really looks GREAT in this colour. Here are some pics of him in a similar shade of blue. Am sharing these pics in anticipation of his upcoming FMs. Yes, folks going to his FMs, please remember to bring your ventolin and tissue boxes.

024BFD6A-C072-44A4-A47D-BB85F0CF6CDF_zps

A7677EED-EE76-42FD-B888-266CA61D9E1F_zps

09B750EB-6ADD-4F65-A7BA-C3D3E0E4BD18_zps

Okay, no, it will mainly be overloads of cuteness. 

12C9F5F7-4174-4E32-A226-C151B9E37958_zps

• Like 5

Ladies, thanks thanks so much for all your updates on Bogummy's event today. I am super duper busy :sweatingbullets:

All i can say that Bogum is killing me today! He looks so freaking handsome. I love his hair style (even though i wish his hair is purely black, lol), his sweater, his jeans and of course his DASHING smiles!!! OMG, he is so so good looking today and it's not good for my poor heart :lol:

@4evgbogummy, you are so fast changing your profile picture with that dashing pic of him! Yes, i know i used repeated dashing word today, please forgive me, Chingus :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@4evgbogummy, you are so fast changing your profile picture with that dashing pic of him! Yes, i know i used repeated dashing word today, please forgive me, Chingus :sweatingbullets:

Haha...thank you chingu for drawing attention to my profile pic! I guess I will not have to change back to my previous profile pic like the last time. (Haha...had to change back quickly because @mellinadear complained she was confused). Okay, please, chingus here, first mover has priority okay :)?

• Like 3

@tiendoank I was so frustrated that I entertained the thought of moving out of Soompi permanently, sigh...was exploring other options/forum to rave about Bogummy and I found Taek's Room Taeken - was lurking in that room since Hafohane started that forum haha...brought back some fond memories. 

Think they need to provide better tech support for Soompiers, especially tech illiterate Soonpiers like me.

• Like 1

@4evgbogummy, everyone went crazy yesterday including me, LOL. I was wondering what the heck is going on because i kept on being logged out after logged in. At first, i thought my Soompi account has been hacked! :lol:. Then, thank GOD when i tried to log in using laptop, there's an announcement from Soompi saying that i need to clear my cookies, same goes with my phone cookies. Aigoo :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4evgbogummy said:

@tiendoank I was so frustrated that I entertained the thought of moving out of Soompi permanently, sigh...was exploring other options/forum to rave about Bogummy and I found Taek's Room Taeken - was lurking in that room since Hafohane started that forum haha...brought back some fond memories. 

Think they need to provide better tech support for Soompiers, especially tech illiterate Soonpiers like me.

I finally could log in when I switched to Chrome. Hics........ 

Yeah. taek's room is great. But not sure if they still update the site. I mean with latest Bogum's news and all. 

• Like 2