Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

7 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

@NongpeePAt first I thought it was CF for TNGT

I thought it is cloth's advertising. Park Bo Gum's eating could make consumer run to the supermarket. Anyway, this is CJ Rice ads, Park Bo Gum looked very handsome. I read one of his interview, he mentioned that some told him that slim figure looked slightly mannerly. I thought it might be partially true for slim figure but he has to maintain his shoulder's and chest' muscle to wear clothes gorgeously. 

• Like 2

@sara2908, thanks for the info. Yeah, i think so too. He should eat more. Tell me about it, been missing him a lot too! Can't wait for the Hana Tour fan sign event, i'm sure we'll again be flooded with his photos :) .

And guess what? I'm tempted to buy the photo essay too. All the photos inside from what i saw here and in IG are all nice! Aigoo, there goes my money again :lol:. Talking about our local fruits, do you want to send him durians? Hehe, i wonder how Bogum's face will looks like if he taste this! :D

Reply 1988 throwback

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14733284_805014326267643_5749297931719016448_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM3OTQwNDg2Nzg2NTIyOTgwNQ%3D%3D.2

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Guess he went to school today 

Even I want Park Bo Gum could spend normal life as a student but seeing his picture from school could make my day happier. That's one of controversial minds as a protective fans and a stalking fans to see his updated picture... actually I wanna confess that a fans with stalking mind could win one notch. :phew: :P

Quote:  Listen the lessons coming up over night at school Credit: 2sin2

CwylW7FUcAAwHOJ.jpg

CwylXxWUoAAQxzH.jpg

CwylYq1UkAE8w_g.jpg

Cws3hZsUcAUwp1b.jpg

Cws3ioUUcAAGeLk.jpg

• Like 11

Here's the full version of the Dispatch letter. Thank you so much @4evgbogummy for providing the C version which made my translating so much easier. Pardon me for my bad writing skills as writing was never my strong point. At least I enjoyed translating this, which is nice...

[D letter] “Like you, I want to become a person who can spread out positive vibes to others” (From: Park Bo Gum)

20161105194318_dpc_9916_99_2016110615150

To the one who became the Great King, Lee Yeong, it’s only been two weeks since we parted but I already started to miss you. “The world that lead by people”, the dream world that you always talked about, has it been realized yet?

(The South Korea now, 186 years has passed since then (the era of Crown Prince Hyo Myung) but that dream still remains a dream – From Dispatch)

I felt like entering a beautiful dream during the two months in your company. Because I received so many praises to the extent of wondering if it was okay for me to receive that much love, I can only be grateful, more and more grateful.

I suddenly thought of the first time we met. I actually first knew you through online novel and not script. There were so many things in the novel that made me flutter. I could not stop myself from expecting that the story will turn out to be even more interesting in the drama.

However, that excitement soon became a burden. My mind was filled with worries and anxieties since this is my first time facing such big attention from people. “Will I meet their expectations?” I started to doubt myself.

From then on, my scare expanded little by little.  Moreover, I had to coordinate with the seniors who, you could say, formed a Dream Team. I was afraid that my bad performance would become a burden to them.

20161105193914_dpc_9692_99_2016110615150

All these worries caused me to only discover you after a long while. The script which was delivered to me became heavier. Even during the script reading, I kept on making mistakes. I was so frustrated at myself.

I tried to watch and learn from many pieces of work in order to find my proper image of Lee Yeong. Nevertheless, the more I did so, the more I became wavering. I just couldn’t find the main point. My mind was filled with layers of white, sombrous fog.

So, are you asking me how I got out of that mess? I went back to the starting line, erasing all of my previous acting experiences and rebuilding everything like someone who has never acted before in life.  Just like that, I tried to focus on the script once again.

Do you still remember the scene where we fell down the pit with Ra On in episode 1? I was finally able to find you at that moment. Inside a place filled with dirt, together with Ra On… I became you, Lee Yeong.

20161105194212_dpc_9674_99_2016110615150

Oh, this doesn’t mean everything was solely due to my own efforts. The Director and the Screenwriter kept on encouraging me by saying “this is a normal phase on the acting road”. I’m glad I found my answer right at episode 1.

I couldn’t forget the seniors’ helps. When I was unable to understand your feelings, it was them who stood in your position and guided me, asking “how are you feeling right now, what thoughts are you having in mind”.

To be honest, you and I possess many common points. We both look young and weak outwardly but are actually strong and mature inside. We both stand firm without wavering from the external forces.

There were times where we felt lonely and tired, since we were receiving so much attention at such young age. There were also times we felt burden and unable to bear all of the responsibilities, just like the first time we met.

We both have people we want to protect. You have Ra On, the King, princess Myung Eun to protect and as for me, I have to protect my fans, to always do my best so I won’t let them down.

20161105193839_dpc_9817_99_2016110615150

I’m having this weird feeling recently, unable to approach fans like I used to before. Even though my heart stays the same, wanting to remember each of them, I realized that my simplest action could cause them harms.

So I will try even harder in my acting instead. This is my best way to requite people’s love as an actor. I just hope that my sincerity won’t be distorted.

I think you also comprehend this feeling of mine. The best way to protect my dearests is, in the end, putting all my efforts to keep up with responsibilities, this is what you have taught me. To me, fans are as important and precious as the citizen to you.

20161105194240_dpc_9922_99_2016110615150

What I learned from you wasn’t solely this. First time as the main character, first sageuk, first action drama, I experienced all of these thanks to you. This is only the beginning, I will continue to show people many different sides of Park Bo Gum in the future. Thank you, my Yeong.

Yeong ah, if I have another chance, I still love to act as you once again, because there are still so many things I wasn’t satisfied about in my performance. It would have been so much better if I allowed my mind to relax a bit more, that’s what I’m always thinking.

Just like how you became a Great King, I want to become someone capable of influencing people positively, capable of healing them and giving them motivations. Even if there is only one person, I will still continue to perform with gratefulness. Please keep cheering for me from now on.

Source: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=433&aid=0000021352

• Like 17

@sara2908 That's right, I have not seen the English translation of the Zenith and Topstar interviews yet. The Zenith interview was reported in Q and A format. Will only do the translation from the Chinese translation if I'm certain that no English translation is coming. Actually, there's nothing new except that you get the context of his response as the questions were also reported. 

Spoiler

Agree with you. I don't think fans have any right to comment on their idol's choices in personal things. Haha, even parents have no say in their adult  children's life choices such as who they should date, etc, let alone stranger fans, haha... So, I simply cannot understand why delusional fans should impose their own idea as to who their idol should or should not date. Yes, I will support his choices on whoever he wants to be close friends with, both male and female friends. I'd not speculate until he chooses to reveal. If he says he has no girlfriend, I'd take it that officially, he has no girlfriend. In the meantime, I'd take whatever cues based on whatever information he has chosen to reveal, together with my own observation from all the information revealed. So, if he says they are not close or they are like brother and sister, I'd just take it at face value. There are delusional fans trying to give excuses by saying he's saying these things to hide the truth that they are dating etc...I simply cannot accept that Bogummy is the type that will say something and mean another. He is an honest and open person and so, to me, such speculations harm his reputation. 

I must confess, though, that I do take pride in my own intuition and observation powers, hehe..so if I share, I will stress that it's my observation and it should be taken in that light. 

• Like 8

Thank you very much to @bogumminion for translation;

and @4evgbogummyfor Chinese news version and your original intention to translate this news too.

Dispatch could work amazing as stalking news reporter and also as a media scoop interview writer to differentiate from any others with unbelievable impression. 

I like the whole scoop esp. the quote below.:heart::glasses:

19 minutes ago, bogumminion said:

To be honest, you and I possess many common points. We both look young and weak outwardly but are actually strong and mature inside. We both stand firm without wavering from the external forces.

There were times where we felt lonely and tired, since we were receiving so much attention at such young age. There were also times we felt burden and unable to bear all of the responsibilities, just like the first time we met.

We both have people we want to protect. You have Ra On, the King, princess Myung Eun to protect and as for me, I have to protect my fans, to always do my best so I won’t let them down.

I’m having this weird feeling recently, unable to approach fans like I used to before. Even though my heart stays the same, wanting to remember each of them, I realized that my simplest action could cause them harms.

So I will try even harder in my acting instead. This is my best way to requite people’s love as an actor. I just hope that my sincerity won’t be distorted.

• Like 1

Spoiler

I am not a shipper and i would love wh0 Bo Gum loves and wish he could find someone who cherishes and loves him as our boy is so loveable yet lonely now. Frankly speaking i was surprised when Hyeri openly sent him message starting with 'Nam Pyeong' = Husband when she was interviewed after walking on the red carpet of Seoul International Drama Award 2016. Normally the leads would keep a distance after drama ended but they continue to call each other husband and wife openly at public. Furthermore at TVN award when the MC teased them for being embarrassed with each other then Bo Gum countered it by calling Dukson - she is my WIFE and Hyeri responded well by saying he is my HUSBAND. We can't deny their chemistry is good. 

Since we won't know the truth so hoping both of them will stay close and support each other all the time. 

• Like 7

@bogumminion Many, many million thanks for that translation that is so so beautifully done! I teared reading your English translation just as I had teared reading the Chinese one. This is how beautifully done your translation is! Actually, I was reluctant to do it because I was not confident I could do justice to that piece. I'm so glad you took on the task and churned out such a wonderful job!!! Let me give you my knees (haha..you who understand Chinese will know what I mean)!

• Like 4

@bogumminion   thanks for the translation!!!!!  Cannot stop saying thank you everyday in this thread. :)

3 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

@bogumminion Many, many million thanks for that translation that is so so beautifully done! I teared reading your English translation just as I had teared reading the Chinese one. This is how beautifully done your translation is! Actually, I was reluctant to do it because I was not confident I could do justice to that piece. I'm so glad you took on the task and churned out such a wonderful job!!! (haha..you who understand Chinese will know what I mean)!

Let me give you my knees --->>> i can't stop laughing here. hahahahahahah My colleagues think i have gone crazy. I never expect that i would see this phrase here in soompi. hahahahaha Lovely!!

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Michelle JG said:

@bogumminion   thanks for the translation!!!!!  Cannot stop saying thank you everyday in this thread. :)

Let me give you my knees --->>> i can't stop laughing here. hahahahahahah My colleagues think i have gone crazy. I never expect that i would see this phrase here in soompi. hahahahaha Lovely!!

I don't understand Chinese and this gag, sob sob :mellow:

@4evgbogummy Aww thank you! I just tried my best to make my trans as close as possible the C version since it was so beautifully written. I'm happy enough knowing that you appreciate my trans so no need to give me your knees, you might reduce my lifespan ahahaha! Just kidding, thank you!!!

@Michelle JG @NongpeeP Actually I'm the one who has to be thankful here. I don't have any friends or family members who are interested in Bo Gummy like I am so it was kind of lonely not be able to share my craziness about him. Imagine how happy I was when I found this thread, and you ladies!

• Like 7

Staff's birthday : Park Bo Gum wore the same coat but the T-shirt inside looked different from in university. Today there is no working schedule, from twitter he might attend class and tutoring.

@bogumminion I am very happy to see you guys and share views no matter the same or difference, my family and my friends also have no interest on K-drama and K-actor at all. 

• Like 4