Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Being a fan is something like this I see, I should be upset that drama has ended but I'm feeling so relieved really, I just want Bo Gum to  rest well  and  enjoy his life. I hope he won't accept too many interviews this time around because they ask same questions all over , I think it's not necessary now ^^  

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

Being a fan is something like this I see, I should be upset that drama has ended but I'm feeling so relieved really, I just want Bo Gum to  rest well  and  enjoy his life. I hope he won't accept too many interviews this time around because they ask same questions all over , I think it's not necessary now ^^  

@onlysb1 me too. same as above .. haha. thanks to you and @mellinadear on behalf of bg:)

• Like 4

wow you can just tell how hard Bogum is on his acting...really his biggest critic is himself. a true perfectionist.

When Bogum was watching his scenes, we got a rare look at emotions from him that I dont think I even saw with "Min". I seriously shivered.tumblr_of9ay41Gkh1sgauc3o2_400.pngtumblr_of9ay41Gkh1sgauc3o4_400.png 

You can watch it here https://youtu.be/ZuwxJx0_QR0?t=1m29s but I recommended slowing down your video the 2nd time you watch it so you can see his rabid eyebrow/eye movement! 

• Like 8

NOTICE!!!

We all know that the fansign is coming up tomorrow/later today(for Asian countries)and some Bogum fan sites will show up, please please and please, WHEN SHARING, REPOSTING/POSTING PICTURES FROM THE FANSITES to any of your SNS accounts(either IG, twitter,Facebook, etc), ensure to GIVE CREDITS TO THE FANSITE MASTERNIMS FOR THEIR EFFORTS. :)

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

NOTICE!!!

We all know that the fansign is coming up tomorrow/later today(for Asian countries)and some Bogum fan sites will show up, please please and please, WHEN SHARING, REPOSTING/POSTING PICTURES FROM THE FANSITES to any of your SNS accounts(either IG, twitter,Facebook, etc), ensure to GIVE CREDITS TO THE FANSITE MASTERNIMS FOR THEIR EFFORTS. :)

When is the fansign event tho? i need to know the exact time so that i will be up. if its 3pm, then here it will be 2 am, if it is 11am that's even better. just let me know.

• Like 1

Okay... I know I shouldn't be doing this before my exams but I don't think I will survive 2 weeks without Bo Gum and soompi. I wanna slap myself. 

Anyway, I'm happy to know that my Yeong became King! I would be disappointed if he left the palace like in the novel. Thank you, PDnim.

2_zpsrafbdm7n.gif3_zpsf1vqylcw.gif

Love these piercing eyes

photo 6_zpsell1obcy.gif7_zpsbqi1joy8.gif5_zpsrnqvy9rm.gif

Ah... So MDBC is really over... Beside the sadness of not be able to see Bo Gum weekly anymore, I'm actually glad that it's over because of his crazily tight schedule. Bo Gum ah, you worked so hard already, now please get bunch of rest and be healthy again! Enjoy your trip in Cebu, kiddo.

6_zpszzd6eyc9.gif

• Like 8

MDBC news

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds has finished well yesterday. There is still more to talk about, however. Three items are presented. 

Actor Park Bo Gum ’s Rediscovery

The man who caused the nation’s women to fall for him, the sincere man. Everyone is now talking about Bogum Magic. With his sweet lines in MDBC, he also caused the women to become fascinated. 

Yeong: The world’s most precious woman is how I will treat you from now on. 

Announcer: Wow (giggle)

Yeong: Filling my world with Ra On-ie, you are. (Ra On remember means joy, so word play.)

But, that’s not all. From his looks as innocent as a child’s to his emotionally loyal man’s persona:

Yeong: If there is one person that I have to trust in this world, that is you. 

And, his leadership charisma:

Yeong: Leaving the premier in control, I don’t think my footsteps are able to just fall. 

He’s able to show his sincere attractiveness.

Kim Yeon Soo/ writer: Without getting stuck in one thing, the actors who can change to become each character they get are the ones who can go a long time (in the industry) and receive much love. With that side to him, Park Bo Gum is a well-suited versatile actor. 

Actress Kim Yoo Jung Male Female Challenge

It’s been 13 years since she debuted as a child actress, when did she become such a good actress. She was able to do the difficult female disguised as male acting well. As the eunuch who conceals her identity to work at the palace and the Crown Prince, not knowing when their secrets will be found out, they share an emotional romance with sweet scenes that was much loved and acknowledged. 

Birth of the “Gurumi” Effect

Originally a websourced novel, sales of over 50,000,000 won. And, from the drama, the eternity bracelets that are worn have also sold out as soon as they go on sale. Also, the Gurumi OST have topped the charts. PBG’s OST did a chart all kill. 

Even though we’re sorry to see the Yeong-On Couple go, thank you very much for you masterful work you’ve shown us.

CREDIT: @stroppyse

• Like 7

@bogumminion Aww don't slap yourself :P Good luck with your exams & come back soon!

I'll miss Yeong a lot :tears: Thank you so much for the past 9 weeks~

Bogum did so well portraying Yeong. I hope he has some good rest after this & will pick up more good projects in the near future !

Yeong.jpg

Many thanks to pic owner <3

• Like 5