Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Yes, from what i've read in MDBC thread, all 5 main casts will be joining the fan signing event. But, maybe Cha Soo Bin won't be able to attend it. Really looking forward to this event and hopefully all 5 of them can make it :D.

79c6e748jw1f8p523i0i8g20dw0bee85.gif

79c6e748jw1f8p52yun41g20eg0emhdw.gif

79c6e748jw1f8p53bkixog20dw0aoe84.gif

credit as logo

4 hours ago, Michelle Tang said:

I hope what happened in ep16 were all planned before the interrogation by CP and white clouds clan.

I am sick of looking CP knows that actually there is no person which is 100% on his side. 

Can Kim clan be wiped off next ep 17? I can't bear another episode to see the bad richard simmons Kim PM and his minion to torture CP further. 

That's part of my frustration with ep 16. The Kims. I was hoping it will be will resolve this week How did they keep getting away even when caught red handed . It is getting old already. The way things are going  won't be surprised their downfall will be on the last episode with just 5 minutes of Raon and CP. I want my fluffy cotton candy scene, Hopefully the writer knows our expectation for the finale and spiked the ratings back to above 20%.

• Like 2

Sung Si Kyung points out Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung's charms

By yckim124   
kim-yoo-jung,sung-si-kyung,park-bo-gum

Sung Si Kyung revealed himself to be a big fan of Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung.

On the October 11 airing of 'Park Ji Yoon's Gayo Plaza', Sung Si Kyung talked about singing an OST for the currently airing drama 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'. He then said about the actors, "Park Bo Gum is so unfair. He has perfect teeth and his pupils are pretty. His eyebrows are also flawless. He's just very pretty like a doll."

As for Kim Yoo Jung, he said, "Her skin is so nice. I now understand why grandmas love to hold onto their grandkids. Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung just make you feel good by looking at them."

+++

Love this Sung Si Kyung fanboying on Bogum

• Like 4

tumblr_oexb2bqdwH1untowto1_500.jpg

runny1125: #구르미그린달빛 #자현당3인방
이렇게 다시 웃을일이 있었으면 좋겠다.
벌써 마지막이라늬ㅠ
#박보검 #이영 #김유정 뒷태 #이제는홍라온 #곽동연 #김병연 #김형 #멋지다갓병연
마지막까지 힘냅시다^^!!
#자현당 앞 닭 백숙 회합ㅋ
runny1125: #MoonlightDrawnByClouds #RepentanceHallTrio
I hope the day comes when they can smile like this again.
What do you mean it’s already the lastㅠ
#ParkBoGum #LeeYoung #KimYooJung #BackView #HongRaOnNow #KwakDongYeon #KimByeongYeon #KimHyung #SoCoolGodByeongYeon
Let’s all have strength until the end^^!!
A chicken baeksuk (whole chicken soup) meeting in front the #RepentanceHallㅋ

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

‘구르미 그린 달빛’ 배우들이 드디어 시청률 공약 이행에 나선다.

KBS 2TV 월화드라마 '구르미 그린 달빛’ 측은 “종영 다음 날인 오는 19일, 오후 3시부터 200명의 구르미 팬을 대상으로 경복궁 흥례문 광장에서 박보검, 김유정, 진영, 곽동연의 팬 사인회를 진행한다"고 전한다.

(omitted parts unrelated to upcoming fansign)

제작진은 "드라마를 사랑해주신 모든 시청자를 초대하고 싶지만, 장소의 제약과 안전 문제로 인해 추첨을 통한 200명의 팬분들로 제한하게 됐고, 광화문 광장과 인접한 경복궁 흥례문 광장으로 장소를 결정했다. 넓은 마음으로 이해를 부탁드린다"고 전했다. 이어 "단순한 사인회가 아니라 '경복궁 야간기행'을 진행하고 있는 한국콘텐츠진흥원과 함께 우리의 대표 문화재인 경복궁에서 공동으로 진행하게 되어, 드라마의 소중한 기억과 더불어 우리 문화의 멋을 함께 즐길 수 있는 뜻깊은 자리가 되리라 확신한다"고 덧붙였다.

지난 9주간의 대장정을 기분 좋게 마무리하는 '구르미 그린 달빛’ 팬 사인회는 KBS 홈페이지와 콘텐츠진흥원 SNS를 통해 각각 100명씩 총 200명이 선정되며, 응모는 오는 14일(금요일) 자정부터 16일(월요일) 24시까지 가능하다.

The actors of 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ are finally stepping up to fulfil their viewership rating promise.

Representatives of KBS 2TV Mon-Tues Drama 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ relayed (to sportschosun) ”On the coming 19th, the day following the final episode of the drama, a fansign with Park Bogum, Kim Yoojung, Jinyoung, and Kwak Dongyeon will be held from 3pm onwards for 200 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ fans at Gyeongbokgung Palace Heungnyemun gate.

Producers relayed "We would like to invite all the viewers who loved our drama, but due to venue contraints and safety issues, we’ve had to put a limit at 200 fans selected through a raffle/lottery. We’ve also confirmed the location as Gyeongbokgung Palace Heungnyemun gate which is opposite Gwanghwamun. We ask for your understanding.” Following on, (they continued) “It’s not simply a fansign, but because we are sharing the use of our national cultural heritage 'Gyeongbok Palace’ together with The Korea Creative Content Agency who are organize the 'Gyeongbokgung Palace night tour’, we are certain that it will not only become precious memories of the drama but also a meaningful event where people are also able to enjoy the beauty of our culture.

The fansign for the drama 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ which has made the public happy for the past 9 weeks will be selecting 100 people each through the KBS homepage and KOCCA SNS for a total of 200 people. Applications/entries can be made from the coming 14th (Friday) midnight to the 16th (Sunday) 12am.

source: sportschosun article 161012
translation: prkbgm.tumblr.com
[!] please do not repost in any form on tumblr, and link back to this post or mention ‘prkbgm@tumblr’ when posting elsewhere.

• Like 5

dramacubed: #구르미그린달빛 시청률이 조~~금 떨어졌지만, 응원합니다. 드라마큐브에서 열심히 방송해서 응원하고 있느니 상승길만 걸으시길! 
#배우박보검_촬영영상 #콧날보소 #저음에심쿵 #손가락까지잘생김
dramacubed: #MoonlightDrawnByClouds viewership ratings have dropped a lit~tle, but we’re supporting you. Dramacube will work hard supporting you by broadcasting the drama, so we hope you’ll only walk an ascending road! 
#ActorParkBoGum_FilmingVideo #LookAtHisNoseBridge #HeartAttackAtHisLowTone #EvenHisFingersAreGoodLooking

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

lol at the hashtag

• Like 5

@sara2908, that 2nd GIFs of Bogum that you posted above is sooo cute! How i wish i know what he's saying. And, i'm still unsure what is the concept for this CF? Bogum is Captain like in Star Wars or something? :lol:. Anyway, he looks damn handsome. And thanks for sharing more info on the upcoming fan signing event for MDBC!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@sara2908, that 2nd GIFs of Bogum that you posted above is sooo cute! How i wish i know what he's saying. And, i'm still unsure what is the concept for this CF? Bogum is Captain like in Star Wars or something? :lol:. Anyway, he looks damn handsome. And thanks for sharing more info on the upcoming fan signing event for MDBC!

I heard he said something like Eungdabara in the vid. Isnt that Reply. 

@mellinadearlol he could be in a korean version movie of Star Trek

CujfItGUAAECMyi.jpg

CujfLGqVYAAl44F.jpg

Hold me:heart: His royal gorgeousness

CujfNYIUsAADyjn.jpg

CujfQylVMAAYXQy.jpg

• Like 7