Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@mellinadear, thanks so much, chingu. I must have missed out on that one.

I'm working on Taek's birthday, aisshh :sweatingbullets:. But can't help myself from keep on refreshing this thread :D

@EugeneOfJune, thanks for sharing those GIFs scene between uri CP and the Queen. One of my many favourite scene of the drama! Yes, his face expression, that gaze, that eyebrows and that sarcastic smile of him. He can switch it in a split second. No one else but our Bogum!

@Grace1003, that's so sweet of our Bogum to send those cute cookies to his sunbae CTH. I still can't forget 2D,1N and keep on re-watching it. I can see how protective CTH is towards Bogum. I'm happy that he has a hyung like CTH to depends with. CTH, cheongmal kumawo for taking care of our Bogummy :D

• Like 4

@4evgbogummy Thank you so much for all of your translations even though you are busy! Really really glad to have you here!

@mai5116 De nada. I think making Bo Gum gifs has become a new hobby to me haha.

15 hours ago, sara2908 said:

Sometimes I wonder how Bogum remain unaffected with the popularity and adoration from fans that came with being one of the hottest actor right now. I do believe it is all due to his family upbringing , his own self discipline and honest character not to let fame get into his head. Everyone who met him always have a good thing to say about him.

Sorry to cut your post. Yes, he's just so unique. Bogummy is like a light switch (sorry for my weird comparison), extremely professional when working but never acts like a celebrity off work. At least, I've never seen any celebrity acts like this before :D.

I adore how he enjoys his normal life without carrying any celebrity burden on him. "Park Bo Gum-ie babo da~" haha.

---------------------------------------------

Taekie! Happy 46th birthday! *run*

Just kidding! You're always a baby in my heart! I miss you Taek ah~

Spoiler

Daily life of being Bogummy Bear's fan:

Me: Sis, do you have a spare USB?

Sis: Here ya go. Need it to store you works?

Me: Nope. To store my Bo Gum treasure in case my laptop breaks down.

Sis: ... You seriously need help. Give me back my USB!

Can't help it. My laptop is old. What if I lose all of my treasure? crazy-monkey-emoticon-140.gif

• Like 6

CuO0VNAUEAExFyV.jpg

Vampire Bogum

@onlysb1When two worlds collide. Does this mean we should celebrate Lee Young birthdate too:) His highness graciously bestow his presence on the commoner's party

@mellinadearthat will be a Wednesday. So Bogum fans will be taking leave on that day. Wish could catch a glimpse on the fansign. I bet it will be more havoc that the Reply 1988 one.

So now not confirm.

@4evgbogummyNow we can rest easy and enjoy the success and accolades bestowed on Bogummmy. So may worries for us Bogum fans before MDBC starts and during MDBC broadcasts-ratings , competition, Olympics lol. That's what I want really for general public to recognize his acting talent and silence the haters who keep mocking his Taek character and Bogum just because he gets the girl in the drama. 

@EugeneOfJuneLove that he has no airs. Loved to watch his early music bank vids when he arrived to KBS building  where fans can casually walk and talk to him. This is before his popularity exploded.

• Like 7

On 10/4/2016 at 3:44 PM, sara2908 said:

阿萌哒PBG @weibo

Seja Young same expression with Taeki to wake up and to find the woman they love gone. 

9c5ac751jw1f8fg5hbdtij21m00t00xg.jpg

Hahaha.. so cuteeee, i think he never change his expression when he was half of woke up from sleep :P miss my choitaek so bad ❤️

BOGUM MISSING HIS CHOI TAEK DAYS (2016.10.08)

PARK BO GUM TWITER UPDATE :D 

CAPTION: #응답하라1988 기억하고 축하해주셔서 감사합니다. I can't help loving you all.

Edited by bebe1989
Change IG to Twiter usually using IG for update lol
  • Like 9

@Yesin Lee Thank you very much for your explanation. Done. I'm now all ready for 11 Oct 12midnight KST. 

Bogum-ah, we are so proud of you! You have shown us that if you dare to dream and pursue your dream and work hard to achieve it, you will be blessed. We are looking forward to more dramas, more OSTs, more albums from you. Indeed, we fans are so blessed. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, onlysb1 said:

Lol I get what I wanted but I can't be happy. Still he is looking more handsome and cold than I had imagined. 

Spoiler

I'm actually looking forwards to the wedding because I know Bo Gum and MDBC crew will bring us a beautiful scene, even if it's sad. 

I'm sobbing uncontrollably as I watch this beautiful video. Many actors and actresses were tearing up as well. So much feels... I really really really miss Reply 1988... 

•    
  • insta.gifinsta_2.gifinsta_1.gif

Mouhaha finally be able to make some big zoom GIFs!

• Like 4