Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@4evgbogummy being a kpop fan(shhh...never too old for kpop lol)I never knew how hard it was to sign up for MelOn. I used to see tweets on how to create account, etc I thought it would be a piece of cake. I was wrong. It's hard. I'm busy with work most times but I never joined in to learn the processes, whenever my biases had comebacks, I regret it a little. Today, I tried to create one and almost spent an hour. :angry: I gave up. The things I try to do for this kid. *sigh* 

Glad he hit the 1m mark on weibo. Hopefully, he might post just a lil something for his fans there. :)

• Like 4

@mellinadear Ikr, if the K ENT and KPOP industry is serious about expanding the industry to the entire world they really need to change their current mode of doing business.

Spoiler

Haha..I'm before your time, I followed (only followed Western boy bands) boy bands up to Backstreet Boys and Westlife. Thereafter I just got too old to follow boy bands.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mellinadear said:

OMGGGGGGGGG...YESSSSSSSS...

BOGUM JUST FINISHED RECORDING AN OST FOR MDBC.

YAYYYYYYYYYY.:D 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003406753 

Lol after reading this post of yours, my mind went blank for 5 seconds then... BOOM! Explosion.

Spoiler

Haha.. ha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I gave up the possibility of him recording an OST a few days ago after seeing all of his CF filming and stuffs but you suddenly gave us such a great news! Thank you!! You made my day. You guys are the best!

Why do I feel like a proud mom lately even though I'm still young :huh:?

• Like 3

Haha..have not seen his Kwangho hyung for a long time (can't remember how to spell his name anymore). For those who are Bogummy's new fans, this hyung of his (standing right behind him) has been his protector for as long as I know (since wonderful mama days). Haha I was so crazy that I joined his Korean fans in following his hyung's Twitter account for a while. In case you are similarly inspired, don't  bother, nothing happens there.

img-cefe3d2cee3e579290691aba90060400_zps

• Like 3

On 10/4/2016 at 6:49 PM, sara2908 said:

@mai5116'vacuum' as to suck the life out of you:tears: Be strong tonight

@4evgbogummyI think I saw the clip where Park Kyung Lim is the MC when they promoted Chinatown but didn't save it. 

I've done watching episode 14. I was preparing myself for more heartbreaking scene and as expected Bogummy tears broke my heart again :tears:. The scene here he tried to remove the bracelet but he can't really makes me again cry a river. Please forgive me for being so emotional here, tried to be strong though..:tears: But the ending, makes me breath again even though at the same time i'm worried what's going to happen next week since Premier Kim planned to frame CP. I can't help but to post here the crying scene..

Credit to bogum2_ IG

Regarding the dip in rating for episode 13, i think MDBC is still doing well in maintaining the number one spot and average rating of above 18% per episode.The rating for episode 14 slightly increased though. As for a drama that no one could thought it will become, from very little expectation to become the talk of the town, MDBC team has done a great job. I'm happy that Bogum decided to choose this project. His hard work has been paid off :D

So, his schedule will be very tight, looking at it, seems like he won't be able to make it to the TVN Awards. But i'm still hoping that he can attend since it could be a memorable night for him..

• Like 2

@4evgbogummy

Spoiler

Hehehe...I can imagine. Born in the late 80s made me experience some bands.

I'm happy Kwangjun (pbg's manager) has stayed with him for long. He knows Gummy more than we do. I also love how Gummy Leans on him(as seen earlier after His popularity began to sour after reply,especially at the airport, on his way to phucket). Then, you would see gummy hold his manager's hand tight. Now, Gummy has gotten a lil used to the crowd around him and he waves & smiles(much can be seen on his way to music bank and recent airport pics). 

@EugeneOfJune the feel of being motherly just comes out naturally for some of us lol.

• Like 4

@4evgbogummy and @mellinadear, thanks so much for the translation/sharing articles of PD Kim and his thoughts of our Bogummy and MDBC. So, it's been difficult too for him in the beginning but i'm glad he managed to pull it through. When the PD-nim mentioned that people are not saying that MDBC is a Saeguk drama or romance drama but Bogum's drama, i'm smiling from ear to ear. It shows how crazy fans are over Bogummy now :D. For me, Bogum as a Taek and Bogum as a CP, is two very different character but Bogum potrays it really really well that it leaves mark in our heart. I'm wondering how long will it takes for me to get over with MDBC when the drama is over. Maybe until Bogum's new drama comes along :P

@Grace1003, thanks for sharing the comments from dramabeans. All i can see is the work Park Bo Gum Effect! :lol:

• Like 4

Park Bo Gum Records OST For “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

Park Bo Gum Records OST For “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” star Park Bo Gum has recorded a ballad for the hit drama’s OST!

On October 5, Park Bo Gum’s agency Blossom Entertainment confirmed that the top star would be recording a track that day for his KBS2 drama “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.” They state that the release date for the track has not yet been decided.

A source from the drama has confirmed that Park Bo Gum recorded a song for the show, and revealed that the track is a ballad.

Park Bo Gum planned to become a singer-songwriter before he chose the path of becoming an actor. You can listen to him sing in an audition video here!

Are you excited to hear Park Bo Gum’s new OST for “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds”?

++++++++

Yes I am excited.

Now the article also called him a top star. No more rising star, so proud of Bogummy.

• Like 6