Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Korean celebrities searched the most on Google Korea this year

Google Korea released the list of Korean people or groups whose name search in the portal increased tenfold or more within the last six months:

1. Song Joong-ki 
2. Lee Se-dol
3. Ha Hyun-woo
4. Park Yoo-chun
5. Twice
6. Tzuyu
7. Lee El 
8. Park Bo-gum
9. Seolhyun
10. Yang Jung-won

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201607051625439845074_2

• Like 3

“Reply 1988” Makes Waves In China With 100 Million Views In 1 Month

“Reply 1988” Makes Waves In China With 100 Million Views In 1 Month

Reply 1988” has surpassed the 100 million view mark in less than a month since its official online premiere in China.

On July 5, online video platform Aichi revealed that the tvN drama has been dominating audience viewership with a total view count totaling over 100 million for episodes 1-20, and a rating of 8.6 out of 10.

“Reply 1988” is released two episodes at a time every Friday on Aichi where eight episodes are out, with the remaining episodes available for a fee for VIP members.

The third installment of the “Reply” franchise is currently at first place among all the Korean dramas on Aichi. The drama may be about Korea in the 1980s, but the tales of family and first love transcend the cultural borders and resonate with Chinese viewers.

That much of the viewer demographic is composed of ladies in their late teens and early twenties is attributed to the fact that the drama features young Korean stars.

After gaining wide acclaim in Korea, the “Reply 1988” syndrome does not seem to be over as it continues blowing up in China.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/05/reply-1988-makes-waves-china-100-million-views-1-month/

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

Korean celebrities searched the most on Google Korea this year

Google Korea released the list of Korean people or groups whose name search in the portal increased tenfold or more within the last six months:

1. Song Joong-ki 
2. Lee Se-dol
3. Ha Hyun-woo
4. Park Yoo-chun
5. Twice
6. Tzuyu
7. Lee El 
8. Park Bo-gum
9. Seolhyun
10. Yang Jung-won

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201607051625439845074_2

Another article but with more details....Aside from Park Bogum, Reply 1988 was included. So proud!

What were the most searched terms on Google Korea for the first half of 2016?

misc_1467825206_af_org.jpgGoogle Korea recently shared the terms that were most searched for the first half of 2016. 

These popular terms were broken down into four categories including 'Social/General,' 'People,' 'TV,' along with 'Film' and ranked under vertical columns. The four categories were then aggregated under a column labeled 'Overall.' Google Korea compiled the terms that were searched from the period spanning from January 1 to June 26, and the searches for these terms were said to have increased over tenfold on Google. 

Under the 'Overall' column, 'Descendants of the Sun,' 'Overwatch,' and 'The Handmaiden' made up the top three searches. That isn't surprising considering the popularity of 'DOTS.' Additionally, 'Overwatch' is quickly becoming one of the most played games in Korea. 

For 'People,' actors and idols alike composed the top ten, including Song Joong Ki,Yoochun, TWICE, Tzuyu, Park Bo Gum, Seolhyun, and more. Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Gum became superstars while Yoochun and Tzuyu faced some controversy.

As for TV, 'Descendants of the Sun' topped the list once again, followed by 'Reply 1988,' 'Produce 101,' 'Signal,' 'Cheese in the Trap,' 'Oh Hae Young Again,' 'A Brother I Know,' 'Six Flying Dragons,' 'Game of Thrones,' and 'Show Me the Money 5.' 

For 'Film,' Park Chan Wook's latest work 'The Handmaiden' topped the list, with 'Zootopia' 'Inside Men,' 'Deadpool,' 'The Wailing,' 'A Violent Prosecutor,' 'Our Times,' 'Captain America: Civil War,' 'The Himalayas,' and 'Kung Fu Panda 3' making up the rest of the list. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/what-were-the-most-searched-terms-on-google-korea-for-the-first-half-of-2016

• Like 2

Panelist apologizes for rumors about Yoochun, Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Gum

Lee Bong Gyu, a panelist of Chosun channel's 'Powerful Opponents', apologized for his false claims regarding Yoochun, Song Joong Ki, and Park Bo Gum.

Previously on the June 20 airing of 'Powerful Opponents', Lee Bong Gyu pinpointed Song Joong Ki, and Park Bo Gum, as the "top stars" from news reports claiming that they were present at the adult entertainment bar along with Yoochun. Following the show, rumors quickly circulated, but were soon proved to be 100% false. 

On July 7, Lee Bong Gyu apologized for his false claims, and stated, "It is revealed they were no other celebrities with Yoochun. The victims' allegations also say nothing about it (Lee Bong Gyu's claims). I apologize for the misunderstanding." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/panelist-apologizes-for-rumors-about-yoochun-song-joong-ki-and-park-bo-gum

• Like 2

Bogummy's so busy replying to some of fans tweet today. Maybe his longtime fans that he recognize. They must feel over the moon today.:lol:

++++++++++++

Cmwbh-6VMAEza1_.jpg

too cute

いや、可愛すぎだろ‼︎ なんだこの表情は‼︎ ミニ扇風機持ってるところとかうちわで扇いであげたくなる……ㅋㅋ 귀여워!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

Translation of some Bogum replies' to fans. 

Fan  :  I have gave it to actor Park Bo Gum. It's not drawn by me personally. The Floor Director unnie accepted on behalf.. I think i'm about to cry.

I'm going there again.

Bogum I received it well. Thank you for your support. Don't stay outdoors for too long in this hot weather, quickly go back and have some rest

Bo Gum : It has been a long time -

HeartForB : Even though it's tough to film due to the hot weather,  while supporting Bogum, I am waiting for the day to meet Crown Prince Lee Young . Therefore when you're gather energy to film, please have your meals on time, and drink lots of water. I'm waiting. Cheer up Bogomi

Bo Gum : Thank you for leaving awesome photos though "A Day Like Treasure"
Lovegraphy : A person who has sense. I miss you!! All the best for the filming
Bo Gum  : I miss you!!

Fan : D-39 My wish for this year July 7 is that I hope MDBC will be hit daebak!! I'm supporting you at Tokyo.  (sorry I don't understand Japanese) 

Bo Gum : Thank you so much! (Japanese) 

Fan : Manager hyung fan twitter also supports actor Park Bo Gum's filming!! Our manager hyung and likewise actor nim, please film while taking care of your health during the hot days.

Bo Gum : Please give lots of love to my manager hyung in the future too!

Fan : Actor Park Bo Gum nim please recommend for dinner.

Bogum : I recommend CJ Cooked Rice Cup Ban!

• Like 8