Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Stars shine at Paeksang Arts Awards: actors

Every year, stars dress to impress for one of top entertainment awards of South Korea, the Paeksang Arts Awards. This year’s ceremony on Friday, was no exception. 

Here some of the celebrities that shined on the red carpet:

2. Park Bo-gum

By Jung Min-kyung (mkj1105@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201606061346096042876_2

• Like 2

. (Yoo's Instagram) this picture is everywhere ... News, twitter,  only the tilte change..

kpopherald wrote like this... 

Song Hye-kyo displays friendship with top actors

Actress Song Hye-kyo attended the 2016 Paeksang Arts Awards on June 3 and publicly displayed her friendship with actors Song Joong-ki, Yoo Ah-in and Park Bo-gum via a photo uploaded on Yoo’s Instagram, a day after the ceremony. 

At the event, Actor Song Joong-ki and actress Song Hye-kyo each won “Most Popular Actor in TV” and “Most Popular Actress in TV” awards for their performance in “Descendants of the Sun” whereas Yoo took home “Best Actor in TV” for his leading role in SBS’ “Six Flying Dragons.”

By Jung Min-kyung (mkj1105@heraldcorp.com)

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160607

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201606071450559148138_2

• Like 1

Park Bo Gum talks about his first historical drama 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'

By elliefilet   
park-bo-gum_1465301700_af_org.jpg

The actor was featured in the Taiwanese edition of fashion magazine 'Elle', which revealed a few preview cuts. Park Bo Gum took on the concept of a cute, city boy, contrasting the traditional look he'll be wearing for 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds'.

Park Bo Gum said, "I'm preparing for the drama 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds', which is airing in August, these days. It's my first historical drama, so I'm nervous. Please give me lots of love because I'm trying to show you good acting."

KBS' 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds' premieres on August 15 KST.

park-bo-gum_1465301717_20160607_parkbogu
  • Like 3