Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@rhienz yeah. There some videos on IG posted by private accounts who travelled to go see him and in the videos, you could hear curses from Intl fans like "stop obstructing my view", "sh%t" etc..I laughed but I also felt bad for the fan sites' masternims who run around to get a better view so we can get our dose of bogum every Friday. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Both are hard. 

The popularity vote, we all know who will get it. No need to waste our time on that but it doesn't discourage us from voting.

In the male movie category, it will not be easy because of idols' fans but we can try at least with it. Besides, Gummybear has a solid fan base that thinks before they vote. Which is good. 

I think there's a new voting strategy now Or rather, a new voting category for our boy. 

@st4rdust Please help with the link.  And More grease to out elbows lol.

Do they hire some computer expert to do voting? Actor from cheese in the trap got 70,000 while i vited using all my phones and i pad. Please vote for bogum. How come they jon ki got 80000 m this guy gotv70000:bawling:

• Like 4

Hi all who want to vote in 52nd Baeksang Art : iQiyi Popularity Award which was won by Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye last year. 
VOTING PERIOD : MAY 13 - MAY 31

Spoiler

This is quite a direct and straightforward voting. Just go to the website:

http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang52.html

One can vote 10 times FREE DAILY, and if you have a iQiyi account 20 times.

Ask your siblings, family and friends etc to help vote!

PS: Do not vote too quickly or the site will detect you as a bot and pop-ups in mandarin will appear. You should finish voting in 2minutes tops. 

VOTING-iQiyi.jpg

Thanks @mellinadear  ♥  

Also, PLS DON'T FORGET DRAMAFEVER VOTING IS STILL ON!!!

IT WILL CLOSE SOON SO DON'T FORGET VOTE FOR GUMMY FOR RISING STAR, BEST KISS, among others! 

Ch6uYaWVEAAZpVF.jpg

https://www.dramafever.com/DFA4/#rising-star

https://www.dramafever.com/DFA4/#best-kiss

Happy voting!! 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, deeand said:

can we have go kyung po in moonlight dream replace yook sung jae...?

they will have a blast in MDBC.

How about lee won geun or ji soo from drama Cheer up. Lee won geun is tall and sweet or ji soo with his cool face.

• Like 2

The role Yook Sungjae refused is Kim Yoon Seung, who is crown prince's cousin younger brother and evil guy. He is not the 2nd male lead but 3rd I think, he dies in the middle. So I think the actor should be younger than Bogum, (or look younger) and he needs good acting ability, because he should show two personality. He loves the female lead, is sweet to her. But he is very violent to his followers and does bad things to her to get her. He is jealous at the prince but admires him at the same time.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, saturn. said:

The role Yook Sungjae refused is Kim Yoon Seung, who is crown prince's cousin younger brother and evil guy. He is not the 2nd male lead but 3rd I think, he dies in the middle. So I think the actor should be younger than Bogum, (or look younger) and he needs good acting ability, because he should show two personality. He loves the female lead, is sweet to her. But he is very violent to his followers and does bad things to her to get her. He is jealous at the prince but admires him at the same time.

What a tragic character he is... Anyone have idea who should be playing the role? Me thinking about the guy who played as an amateur soldier in DOTS (he was a thief in ep.1). And for the king... I can't think of any, except Yeo Jin Goo... I hope he got the offer from casting team!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sara2908 said:

Forgotten his schedule today.

Bogum's eyebag . Didn't he got enough sleep last night but looking good as always.

credit as logo

Cutie pie.... My close colleagues know when I need de-stress at work, I would flash out my iPhone to see his photos ;)

• Like 5

EXO’s D.O. And Park Bo Gum Face Off For Baeksang Arts Awards

EXO’s D.O. And Park Bo Gum Face Off For Baeksang Arts Awards

EXO’s D.O. and “Reply 1988” star Park Bo Gum are going head to head for the Baeksang Arts Awards’s popularity vote!

The voting for the 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards began on May 3.  The public is able to vote through the mobile app for any of the 30 men and women who are nominated in the TV and Movie categories. With voting still underway, two clear frontrunners have emerged in the “Men’s Movie” category.

Currently in first place is EXO’s D.O. for the movie “Pure Love,” with 53.51 percent of the vote. Actor Park Bo Gum follows close behind, with 38.84 percent of the vote for his movie “Coin Locker Girl.” With D.O.’s impressive fandom power and Park Bo Gum’s widespread status as a trending actor, many are excited to watch and find out who ends up taking the top spot!

The awards ceremony will take place on June 3 at 8:30 p.m KST at Kyung Hee University’s Grand Peace Hall in Seoul.

Which actor do you think should come out on top?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/13/exos-d-o-and-park-bo-gum-face-off-for-baeksang-arts-awards/

:tears::bawling:

12 hours ago, saturn. said:

@saturn-sii, may I quote this on Moonlight thread ?

Hmm, they should just cast Yoo Seung-ho. He plays two-faces villain well, even if he's only 2 months younger than Bogum, but from height and look he pass to be younger than Bogum, and he also loved by K-viewers.

But again, I don't know if he and k-viewers want him to be casted as 3rd lead. 

• Like 1