Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

On 29/04/2016 at 5:22 PM, dahae2006 said:

can someone kindly translate for us. 

this article writing about how unfair that a handsome and beautiful face also have a beautiful handwriting,

the article listed top five actor who is handsome and have a beautiful handwriting.

the list are :

1. kim woo bin

20160427174719953nrfa.jpg

2. Park bo gum

20160427174720162jkgk.jpg

3 .jang dong gun

20160427174720345jxmb.jpg

4. jung woo sung

20160427174720521kguf.jpg

5. zo in sung

20160427174720706ctdy.jpg

• Like 11

This is so funny. Some of us here know how recently bogum has a way of answering questions by asking questions or like we say, "deflecting"(answering questions that's far from what is asked or finds a way not to talk about it) and then when his time is up, he will take pictures with the staffs. By the time the interviewers come to their senses, it's already too late.hahahaha.... Kinda funny that this interview kinda showed how he made the interviewee not to remember what he was supposed to do/ask. The interviewee noticed it. I find it funny in a way. One thing comes to mind when remembering an article where he mentioned ppl tryna know more outside his profession(acting), he really is private when it comes to his personal life. 

This is a trans of his IV.

"Basically the first thing the reporter looked at is bogum's shoes because he remembered an article where bogum talked about shoes. Bogum said the first thing he did when he returned from Africa was to send his shoes for cleaning; they are very clean now. Bogum told the reporter first, "those round glasses suits you really well." well-mannered park bo gum - this is (my) first impression of him, however this is not the end. This actor, even with a short time limit (for interview), he will ask this and that with curiosity. 

For example, when i said that we have the chance to meet because of R88, bogum immediately asked "until now, which R88 actors have you met?" Someone who cannot simply be described as well-mannered; that is park bo gum. We are supposed to be in this situation: interviewer (someone who interviews another person) and interviewee (someone who is interviewed); but we ended up having a conversation. 

Note from me(snorants): im not kidding, the reporter typed out those meanings lol

"No, it became what he wanted to talk about. only after the interview ended did i realise, i should have asked more sharp/intense questions. Park bo gum was one step ahead of me."

Trans Cr: snorants(twitter).

• Like 9

1 hour ago, mellinadear said:

This is so funny. Some of us here know how recently bogum has a way of answering questions by asking questions or like we say, "deflecting"(answering questions that's far from what is asked or finds a way not to talk about it) and then when his time is up, he will take pictures with the staffs. By the time the interviewers come to their senses, it's already too late.hahahaha.... Kinda funny that this interview kinda showed how he made the interviewee not to remember what he was supposed to do/ask. The interviewee noticed it. I find it funny in a way. One thing comes to mind when remembering an article where he mentioned ppl tryna know more outside his profession(acting), he really is private when it comes to his personal life. 

Wuri Bogummy is one smart, smooth operator:wub:. He indirectly steer away the focus off himself so he won't have to answer private sensitive question. In the recent Star Mag, he is uncomfortable when people want to know more his private life outside his profession as an actor.

"On April 27, “The Star” magazine introduced a part of Park Bo Gum’s May cover interview.

In the interview, Park Bo Gum discussed his feelings about parts of his private life becoming exposed as he gained popularity.

“People are curious about things outside of my being an actor, and that is a bit difficult and upsetting,” he admitted. -soompi news"

Also  when asked about the April Fool prank on Mubank during the press conference in Taiwan he told the truth. He didn't want to lie.

This is just my opinion, unless the interviewer insisted he answer a private question he will answer it and if he has to lie maybe it would be too much on his conscience. Haven't we witness this when he gave a vague answer about his family in the Reply 1988 bts cut on YOF. We wouldn't have known the real story had not writer Lee specifically asked about his mother. Even his Korean fans didn't know. It must have been hard for him to open up even that part of his life. So before it came to that situation he will cleverly shift the focus of the interview in the area that he is comfortable with. 

IE001930921_ORG_s.jpg

• Like 8