Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

14 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

@Sakurafairy  thanks for sharing this. The fanmeeting, Cantabile, shared his musical side with fans. It was a success. He's so happy that he held a live stream after the concert. A surprise guest made an “appearance” during his live stream.  BTS V dropped by to show his support by leaving quite a few comments. He's such a very good friend indeed because he took time out of his busy schedule to watch the live stream. In response, Park Bo Gum helped promote his new album. He shared that he even got to listen to it in advance! I'm happy that they're close. They’ve showed off their friendship many times.   :heart2:

ZjSJNTAgrb4FaRcQcZ69C_XfhOzMn7_3QNkbnDHJ

fntfP1lLavn_VVrJKc5aGnCfahQw6O6PjlVq2BPX

• You’ve worked hard today, Bo Gum-Sisi.
  • Our Bo Gummie.
  • Be happy today, instead of being tired. Okay?
  • Be happy, and don’t be sick.
  • Let’s meet up separately again.

source : https://theqoo.net/hot/2891305801?page=5

• Like 1

On 8/13/2023 at 6:17 AM, Sakurafairy said:

@Sakurafairy  thanks for sharing this. Yes, I read that he did dance covers, too. One of the things he did was talk about his favorite songs and one of them was BTS’ Jungkook’s solo release Seven. He said that he got obsessed with the song as soon as it was released and it is now a permanent part of his playlist. I definitely know how that is, Jungkook created an extremely catchy song.   :kaching3:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote Tweets. Thanks
  • Like 1

*** Park Bo Gum and Taeyang shared memorable moment during his FM. I'm awestruck by his multiple talents, ranging from singing, dancing, and playing the piano. While he was playing “Seed” on the piano and singing the lyrics, he started tearing up. When  he was crying, Taeyang stepped on stage to give him a big, warm hug and comforted him. I hope he can kick start a music career under The Black Label with top producers and showcase more sides of himself.   :cutekitty:

park-bo-gum-1-081423-373x470.png

• Like 2

On 8/16/2023 at 5:23 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

@backstreetboysfan Bogum posted on his SNS account a photo of him wearing his navy uniform taken during his military period with the caption - "National Liberation Day. Hurray for the independence of Korea! Hurry for the Republic of Korea. Thank you and we’ll never forget this day”. -   :loveu:

Xports-News-1111-081623.jpg

• Like 2