Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

*** On July 31st, OH MY GIRL appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM's 'Cultwo Show'. (Leader Hyojung was absent after testing positive for COVID-19). During the show, Mimi shared behind the story of how Park Bogum chose her to participate in the 'Ice Bucket Challenge'. She revealed, "Park Bogum contacted my manager and asked me if he could appoint me for the challenge. I'm honored to be able to participate for such a good purpose. I'm so grateful that he even remembers me." In response, DJ Kim Taekyun mischievously joked, "He’s telling you to use ice water to wake up." Mimi caused laughter by replying, “I came to my senses properly." (On a variety program, she had done a character quiz and she mistakenly called Park Bogum Kim Bumsoo.)  :heart2:

20230801_064338_849_radio.jpeg

photo source : Gstarlive

• LOL 1

Park Bo-gum, selected as the No. 1 star for 'Ipchu-nam'

0000622246_001_20230808075204618.jpg?type=w430

(Photo = The Black Label)

Actor Park Bo-gum was selected as the No. 1 star of 'Ipchunam'.

From July 7th to August 4th, elementary, middle, and high school Internet mathematics education company Seven Edu conducted a poll of 399 people, and as a result, Park Bo-gum (205 people, 51.4%) were selected.

Following Park Bo-gum, Kang Daniel (89 people, 22.3%) took second place, and Jung Woo-sung (40 people, 10.0%) took third place.

The 8th marks the beginning of autumn with 'Ipchu', the 13th of the 24 solar terms. It means entering autumn, and it is regarded as autumn until the start of winter. It means that summer is over and we have entered autumn, so the heat is still on the rise, but when it comes to rice, a cool breeze begins to blow, and it is time to gradually prepare for fall.

Park Bo-gum, who was selected as the No. 1 star with an atmosphere that brings autumn, debuted in the movie 'Blind' in 2011, and has appeared in the dramas 'Bridal Mask', 'Wonderful Mama', 'Tomorrow's Cantabile', 'Reply 1988', 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds', He has accumulated filmography by appearing in a number of works such as 'Boyfriend', 'Going to the End', 'Myeongryang', and 'Chinatown'.

Seven Edu & Mathematics Sabu Cha Gil-young, CEO, analyzed that it was "because of Park Bo-gum's unique atmosphere."

In addition, Park Bo-gum plans to meet the audience with the musical 'Let Me Fly' in September. It depicts a story that begins in 2020 when Namwon, an ordinary protagonist in 1969, opens his eyes in 2020 when he tries to take a step closer to his dream and love with Jeongbun.

Along with this, attention was also focused on Park Bo-gum's comeback work after being discharged from the navy military band.

'I Was Fooled' is a drama that tells the four seasons of the adventurous life of Ae Soon-i (IU), a 'rebellious rebel' born in Jeju in the 1950s, and Gwan-sik (Park Bo-gum), a 'armless cast iron'. is the next work of

Reporter Cha Hye-young, Ten Asia kay33@tenasia.co.kr

link: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000622246

• Like 1

7 K-Dramas With Swoon-Worthy Crown Princes That Are Worth Watching

Fairytales have long spun a yarn of the handsome prince, the knight-in-shining armor who slays with his charm and valor.

K-dramas too have given us several crown princes who are intelligent, quick-witted, and accomplished fighters but are also very real when it comes to expressing their emotions, never shying away from owning their true self. Here’s a look at seven K-dramas with swoon-worthy crown princes that are worth the watch.

Love in the Moonlight

love-in-the-moonlight.jpeg

The mischievous Crown Prince Lee Young (Park Bo Gum) and his stoic bodyguard Kim Byung Yeon (Kwak Dong Yeon) have been friends since childhood. Lee Young is bright, but his unpredictable nature makes people weary of him. He has a love-hate relationship with his father, the King, whom he blames for his mother’s death, but he is fond of the Queen Consort and his little sister. Hong Ra On (Kim Yoo Jung), a young girl, is moonlighting as a man so as to fend for herself. Her surmounting debts lead her to getting sold to the eunuch academy, and she finds herself at the royal palace. As Eunuch Hong, she constantly finds herself in the presence of Lee Young. The inevitable happens when Lee Young finds himself drawn toward Ra On, and unaware that she is a woman, he becomes confused regarding his feelings.

“Love in the Moonlight” is a coming-of-age drama with a youthful vibe and dramatic plot twists. Park Bo Gum is charming and captures the spotlight as the jocular young prince, who does not think twice from making his feelings obvious, especially when he is attracted to Ra On.

Start watching “Love in the Moonlight”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1