Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

*** I've re-watched "Young Actors Retreat"/ Young MT..... Actually, I’ve watched the 3-shows. It's so nice to watch all the stars interact with each other. It’s refreshing, a really good fan-service. Although, it seems like a miracle to get all these people cast from 3 dramas in one place for 3 days filming. Having to organize the cast of this show is already a feat! This is a good and amazing show for allowing them to relax a little bit among cast members they know during the 1st EP.  They were awkward at the start but definitely grew closer after a few days. Here, you’re going to be able to watch a show with so many amazing actors and actresses all in one. A total of 8-EPs and every episode are funny, interesting or purely entertaining. I had so much fun watching it. I love watching variety shows because it’s unscripted, they’re candid. It's entertaining to watch the actors being themselves.  It’s NICE that members of each drama team mixed together.  My favorite episode is the flying chair, it's so funny, and I’m laughing nonstop while watching it. It would have been funnier if the girls get to try it and getting drenched with water, too, and also the haunted house. I've seen Bogum and Seojun in person back some years ago except for Ji Chang Wook. So COOL to watch him cooked his own specialty, which is fried chicken – hehehe – At first, he had a hard time cooking the food. If I have to say anything more, Ii would say it’s a must-watch show. Every episode has its own specialty, with every EP packed with activities. Watching them have fun and laugh and joke around was so nice to see, really worth-watching. It's shocking that the majority of the actors are introverts! Seeing how they are so different from how they act in dramas (especially Ryu Kyung Soo). I hope to see more of this kind of show in the future.  :heart:

• Like 2

On 5/7/2023 at 10:56 AM, Sakurafairy said:

@Sakurafairy  thanks for sharing this photo in Paris. But, I wonder why he suddenly became bulked-up with wide shoulders here, huh? Is it just his Celine padded jacket? Although, I don't complain..........love it!   Just saying......  :kaching1:

• Like 1

*** Park BoGum started his Instagram account just in March this year. Since then, he has been slowly but surely uploading exciting pictures of his everyday life including his fashion collaborations and other projects. He reaches 2 Million Instagram followers just over a month. As of May 4, he had surpassed 2 million followers on Instagram! As of TODAY May 8 (11 AM KST), he has reached 2.1 million followers! I'm not surprised that he has reached this milestone in such a short amount of time, just over a month since making his account public. His latest post on Instagram captioned 'MIDNIGHT IN PARIS'. Bogum now joins the ranks of other Korean actors with over 2 million followers. In fact, he has more followers than other actors.   :sweet:

park-bogum-reaches-2-million-instagram-f

• Love 2

On 5/8/2023 at 1:11 AM, Sakurafairy said:

Hahaha,it should not be really surprising because he is doing sports activities but seeing those bulked up muscles in his chest is so hahaha!!!

@Sakurafairy  hahaha - love it, too! He has this "swaggy" look wearing the Celine brand's shiny gold letterman design. I love that full tiger embroidered on the back. It's NICE that nowadays he no longer sticks to the boy-next-door fit but, instead trying some swag & luxurious styling. For me, it fits his image more.   :wut:

• Like 1

On the 10th, Bogum released slide of photos on his account with the caption - "The Blue Beauty (R)evolution." -  He looks so handsome in appearance and very neat. Look at those straight fingers and shapely lips.   :kaching1:   He was selected as an ambassador for the Homme Line of French beauty brand B in January.  

photo1664153.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsDEtGirz0F/?hl=en

• Like 2