Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

15 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Yes, if YJ's fans want to wage a fanwar with Bogummy's fans (though I'm sure a large majority of Bogummy's fans are not interested in any fanwar as we are peace loving and respectful people), they MUST keep it at the fans' level. It has nothing to do with  Bogummy. It's downright disgusting to tweet to his personal Twitter account as if he's to be blamed for fans' behavior and causing YJ to be in hospital. LET THIS UGLY BEHAVIOR BE A ONE-OFF. The purpose of my rant is also to make sure that fans who are minded to behave irresponsibly will be deterred from attacking Bogummy. We can't control Knetz from making comments. They have been like this - the comments on DC can be so poisonous and I am already aware that these comments about YJ are not new. She had received comments even before MDBC and so it has nothing to do with Bogummy's fans, let alone Bogummy. Though I find such behavior unacceptable, it's still okay as the comments were kept amongst netizens but it's TOTALLY WRONG to target the celebrities themselves as if they caused such behaviors. 

PBG loyal fans, dont waste your time in this children play, there is a limit to being a fan

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, bogumalltheway said:

dear friends, we all needs to stop. both sides are at fault playing the victim.  i saw some twitters from PBG fans attacking KYJ fans  and vice versa. Lets pray for PBG to be strong and get through his busy schedules, and pray for KYJ to get well soon. ( they dont deserve the hate they are getting)

Normally won't bother the haters but this particular fan crossed the line so have to voice out. We just rant here. Nothing going on beyond this thread and we are Bo Gum's fan. We won't do something like that. As i said leave the innocent in peace. 

• Like 5

@gumtaek I'm getting "error" tryna go to that voting link. I'm I the only one?hmmm...I'm glad the voting is on Naver, we can get fans to vite for BG. We need the manpower.

Inasmuch as I do not want to even post the twitter issue, I will just say this.

If fans do wrong things, take it on with the Fans but do not cross the boundary of including the celebs especially when they had nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with it.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, MichelleBG said:

Normally won't bother the haters but this particular fan crossed the line so have to voice out. We just rant here. Nothing going on beyond this thread and we are Bo Gum's fan. We won't do something like that. As i said leave the innocent in peace. 

peace everyone

• Like 5

These are the links for the Naver polls those who have not voted:

1.The most memorable drama character 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/poll/polling?id=105

2. The best drama scene

http://m.entertain.naver.com/poll/polling?id=96

3. The best kiss

http://m.entertain.naver.com/poll/polling?id=102

4. The drama couple with the best chemistry 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/poll/polling?id=100

5. The variety couple with the best chemistry 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/poll/polling?id=98

You can sign in through your Facebook account to vote. @mellinadear over to you for you to vote!

@gumtaek Awww....such a sweet, sweet and loving son!

• Like 6

Thanks @4evgbogummy on it already. 

BG fans on DC know about the voting too. I'm glad. Reminds me of the old days when we would beg them to vote for us in any soompi awards & they would do it just to make us happy LOL. When we won a poll, we thanked them..they found us cute though. :)

@gumtaek some fans are on it to help but Blossom will be the problem. They really take time to respond.  *sigh* 

• Like 6

Park Bo Gum chosen as the model for 'Coca-Cola'

By alim17 

park-bo-gum

Actor Park Bo Gum has been chosen as the new model of 'Coca-Cola' for its 2017 new year's campaign!

He's been chosen for being the icon of thanks, perfect for capturing the warm feelings and happiness the brand promotes.  He's well known for his good manners and gratitude, so he's definitely a good choice for the brand image.

Congrats on raking in yet another CF deal, Park Bo Gum!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/park-bo-gum-chosen-as-the-model-for-coca-cola

• Like 7

bogum fan are straightforward and nice. i been seeing a lot of her previous comments towards bogum fan.. but i never write anything. because they started it and then they are playing victim to get sympathy. how many female co star bogum have. Irene, KGE (coin locker) and Hyeri. all of their fan love bogum.. whyyyyyy he got jealous from this particular actress fan and tweet directly to him ( how impolite) . i love KYJ but i really disappointed. Please wish for bogumm, our boy is soft hearted. bogum is the one stay away from internet.

i saw one of her tweet on 0 Dec before YJ went to Hong Kong. you still can check this pearl twitter. and she write on news that bogum attendance for KBS entertainment award 

• Like 1

Another milestone  HAPPY 700th PAGES of awesome Bogummy

006yR8xVgw1faxgo9neeij30w01este4.jpg

006yR8xVgw1fazkurkz0sj30k00stn1n.jpg

006yR8xVgw1fazkul1tqnj315o0quqab.jpg

that lucky girl

++++++++++++++++

Talking about Bogummy's wishes

He said in his previous older interviews he wishes  to be an actor whom other actors wants to work with. Didn't he already get his wishes. Other actors who has work with him can't praise him high enough and wishes to work with him again. And many other celebrities who wants to work with him in the future or mentions him in interview.

One of his wishes in recent interview is to work in a Hollywood movie. Now I believe in Bogum magic. When you said it often enough it will come through. Maybe we will really see him in a Hollywood production in the future. He's truly blessed.

++++++++++++++

Reading that absurd comments on twitter. To go that low. What is that fan thinking:confused: So childish and could have hurt Bogummy's feelings with that nonsense tweet.

• Like 8

@dahae2006 

Spoiler

I'm aware of the previous tweets and have just been dismissing them as childish. In fact, I unfollowed a number of accounts that have some immature followers who tag those accounts with nonsensical tweets to save myself from unnecessary negative emotions that are not edifying. But tweeting Bogummy with nonsense pushed the limit and I therefore felt the need to voice it out to stamp out such nonsense in the future. Sigh...I agree with your observation. I am definitely seeing more nonsense from some in this group of fans compared to others before. I don't know about Bogummy's fans behaving badly because I don't see that at all in the Twitter accounts I follow. For weibo accounts, I started seeing retaliation from some of Bogummy's fans in response to nonsense that came out. But I believe Bogummy's fans are peace loving and don't believe in engaging in fan wars. We have battle scars to show for this. We avoided the R88 fanwar very peacefully and even chose to go out of the Soompi R88 thread to Taek's Room to talk about the drama. Bogummy's C fans also did a similar quiet exit on drama threads on weibo and tieba during the R88 fanwar. Do I need to remind us of the post 3 Aug hate that came out over the KSWISS CF? So, yes, we have always avoided in engaging in negative and unloving behavior and we have always chosen the silence is golden philosophy. In fact, we even apologized profusely when intruders invaded this thread to find fault with our objective comments about Bogummy's future projects, co-stars and awards!!! Sigh...as a true fan, I'd still strive to understand and tolerate BUT I will attempt to cut out bad behavior that targets Bogummy himself as that just crosses the line.

• Like 8