Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

161211 ✧ 1 night 2 days
bogum’s video message to kim jongmin for his 9 years on 1 night 2 days

Jongmin hyung! Hello, it’s Bogum magic, Park Bogum.
I heard that you guys were doing a Jongmin hyung special today, and I feel that you are amazing and cool for staying with one program <1 night 2 days> for 9 years from season 1 to season 3. I think that this must be Jongmin magic.
If there’s a chance later down the track, you’ll invite me (onto the show) again, right? I am sincerely really thankful that I was able to be together with Jongmin hyung when he took on his biggest challenge - and next time, I’m thinking of going paragliding together.
I sincerely congratulate you once again, and you’ve worked really hard during that time. Please continue to take good care of <1 nigth 2 days> in the future too.
Jongmin hyung, fighting!
http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/
  • Like 7

@MichelleBG, it's my pleasure. I'm sorry if the post was quite lengthy. I couldn't help but to share it with all of you here. It was very hard for me to move on from Saturday's FM, it still feels like yesterday. Bogum has given us such a precious memories. Please forgive me if i still talk about it here. I'm not that young, Chingu. We should meet up one day :)

@NongpeeP, you're most welcome. Those valuable memories and experience, i want to share with all Bogummers here. I hope you'll share it here too when you get to watch his FM. Like i've said in my previous post, he is just beyond words. I don't think that i miss him this much after MDBC has ended. But after attended his FM, i do really miss him..

Park Bo Gum Letter to Malaysian Fans

IMG-20161212-WA0021.jpg

IMG-20161212-WA0022.jpg

• Like 10

I've been away for a week but omg there's so many pages to catch up. haha. Anyways, thanks for the constant update and pictures, guys! Been skimming through the thread and it really makes me feel like I was attending the MY Fanmeet too eventhough I'm not. haha. Saw the pic of Bogum wearing the Baju Melayu (Traditional Malay clothing) and my oh my he looks so handsome in it.:wub: 

• Like 4