Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

What a great FM and a great night with Park Bo Gum. He is what I expected and more and exceeded my expectation. One gorgeous gorgeous cute dont know how to describe man. So humble and so precious. His sincerity towards his fans shone in his every move and words. 

In one of the segments where he played the pingpong balls and the pingpong balls falls all over the floor, he cant stand it lying around and help the crew to clean up. That is just one example. Where is this kind person came from. He is also game for anything although we understand the restriction he had. Now there'll be no end for my Bogummy fever after seeing him tonight.

I can't take great pics because just using my phone camera

CzU5oHRUUAA5gNP.jpg

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Bogum-ah, what are you doing? Dancing the joget? How can be so so adorable?

This time he played the bingo and the bingo formed  a letter T so he said T for terima kasih. And the fans said T for tt twice song. So he starts to dance the twice TT lol

• Like 6

Goodbye for now! Bogum-ah, I'll see you in HK next week! Till then, please have a good rest and don't overwork yourself! And please don't cry or you'd make all your fans cry too...

Chingus, goodnight from where I am!

img-b9818d4a4ea64ea853544538d0f57a13_zps

img-edb49cb7358cb40eb797169469920f05_zps

This is the number of people he said goodbye to..and the number of signatures he signed. Each card was individually signed.

EFB718CB-61D5-4790-B054-8E919952164C_zps

• Like 9

Wow such a happy day for bogum and his fans in KL  :blush: he indeed a great person and soooo nice , humble and sincere to all not only to his fans ... but  also to other ppl around him as well ... so proud to have such a nice idol like him ... 

... after watching fancam of his fanmeet in KL today ... i am so excited ... and cannot wait to meet him next January ...:)  ... and ... i read from Indo organizer's twitter  .. they said they will bring male guest star to JKT fanmeet .. but they didnt tell us who is he .... :sweatingbullets:

Okay good night all  ... thanks to all of you for posting all about his news from today fanmeet ... 

Ps. my previous posting history in soompi all gone :crazy: did any of you also have the same problem with me ? or is it just me only ?? 

• Like 10

10 hours ago, in00022 said:

Wow such a happy day for bogum and his fans in KL  :blush: he indeed a great person and soooo nice , humble and sincere to all not only to his fans ... but  also to other ppl around him as well ... so proud to have such a nice idol like him ... 

... after watching fancam of his fanmeet in KL today ... i am so excited ... and cannot wait to meet him next January ...:)  ... and ... i read from Indo organizer's twitter  .. they said they will bring male guest star to JKT fanmeet .. but they didnt tell us who is he .... :sweatingbullets:

Okay good night all  ... thanks to all of you for posting all about his news from today fanmeet ... 

Ps. my previous posting history in soompi all gone :crazy: did any of you also have the same problem with me ? or is it just me only ?? 

In my opinion, after reading and seeing Fan meeting in Malaysia, Park Bo Gum's fan meeting would be no need any other guests, fans can enjoy by focusing Park Bo Gum.

He can act, sing, dance, play game, cook, do everything by himself for his fans who strongly intend to see Park Bo Gum. :wub:

• Like 10

It is a happy day and lucky day:).. i win the maybelline contest and got free ticket ..wuhoo. and park bo gum is cute and active the whole fan meeting... and my seat just 3 aways from the stair when bogum made suprise walk while singing in the hall.. and he personally wave goodbye to everyone:wub:...he looks like a doll(he even dont look tired at all after two hours event:blink:). I just wave.. cuz i am speechless looking at him smiling and waving.

• Like 10

Looks like Bo Gum tried his best to make his fans there happy and grateful. Even from fan cams I can sense warm atmosphere around him and fans. :wub:  It really amazes me how sincere he is at everything he does. I would like to raise a kid like him but no hope I guess he is born with it. ^^ 

• Like 7

Park Bo-gum touched by Malaysians' show of love and support [VIDEO]

BY BIBI NURSHUHADA RAMLI - 9 DECEMBER 2016 @ 6:51 PM

KUALA LUMPUR: Top South Korean actor Park Bo-gum is deeply touched by the warm reception he has received from his Malaysian fans. “This is my first trip to Malaysia, so I’m a bit nervous yet excited to see my fans here. I’d like to express my gratitude towards their enthusiasm and support,” he said, referring to hordes of his loyal fans who gave him a warm (and loud) welcome upon his arrival at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport last night. Malaysia is the actor’s first stop in his Asian tour. The 2016-2017 Park Bo-gum Asia Tour Fan Meeting will be taking place tomorrow at Plenary Hall, KLCC at 7.30pm. “I was surprised and amazed to see how well they’ve prepared in welcoming me into the country,” he gushed at a press conference held at Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur here today. According to the event organiser, about 500 fans had waited patiently around 10pm yesterday to greet and get a glimpse of the star when he arrived at the airport. They came prepared with placards and gifts. Park recently won the hearts of millions for his portrayal as Crown Prince Hyomyeong in the sageuk (Korean historical) drama Love in the Moonlight. The 23-year-old said that since he arrived here very late last night, he had only managed to check out Dataran Merdeka, Petronas Twin Towers and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building. “I’m a big eater so I’d like to eat at Jalan Alor. I’d like to sample the local cuisine including satay. “And if time permits, I’d like to go on a tour in Malacca,” he said. “I’m really looking forward to meeting more of my Malaysian fans tomorrow and interacting with them up close,” he added. “I'll work harder to give you a better acting performance in the future,” said Park, before ending with “Salam bertemu. Terima kasih.” Park’s fan meeting is organised by Blossom Entertainment, HS E&C and CN Group; and jointly presented by IME Malaysia and Social Up.

http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/12/195770/park-bo-gum-touched-malaysians-show-love-and-support-video

• Like 4

Ladies, what a night last night for us the Malaysian fans! I am still speechless, lost for words. Words are not enough to describe how humble, honest, kind and sincere Bogum is as a person. I will comeback with my version of fan account on his KL FM and few pics/clips later. As for now, i need to drag myself back to reality..

• Like 11

11 hours ago, bogumalltheway said:

It is amazing to see him smiling this wide and putting in  everything for his fans. i cant wait for december 17. Hong Kong. i am travelling from one end of the world to onother just to see uri Bogummy

@bogumalltheway i really understand your situation that you will come to bogum FM. some of bg fan from US or canada will come to s'pore FM as well.

i was touched by reading his fan twitter message  this morning,  a lot of bogum's fan from all part of of the world are at the airport to go back to their country.  

@NongpeeP  he may not really need guest for his FM because he give his all out to his fan.

• Like 9

6 hours ago, mellinadear said:

@in00022 I also had a similar problem with my history being wiped off and I'm also having trouble accessing page 657.

Thanks for your replied ....so,...  you also have the same problem :vicx:... if many ppl also have the same problem probably it bcoz soompi got technical error but if only both of us ..ehm ... then dunno why :confounded: ...so sad our history in soompi gone just like that .. btw , i dont have trouble accessing page 657 ... 

2 minutes ago, in00022 said:

Thanks for your replied ....so,...  you also have the same problem :vicx:... if many ppl also have the same problem probably it bcoz soompi got technical error but if only both of us ..ehm ... then dunno why :confounded: ...so sad our history in soompi gone just like that .. btw , i dont have trouble accessing page 657 ... 

@in00022 whenever i use my phone or ipad, i trouble scrolling down and stuck on top of the page all the time.  a lot of problem lately after trouble log in problem for all of us.

thank you all ladies for sharing the bg fm

1 minute ago, wyen6 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Any idea when is bogum going back from Malaysia? Is he going to stay longer to try Malaysian food  at jln yalor or go Malacca? Hahhha

i heard he will go back tonight