Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

1 hour ago, sara2908 said:

ONE LUUUUUUUUUCKY GUARD! FOR ONCE, I WANT TO BE A GUARD...IF IT'S BOGUM, I AM GUARDING! 

SEEING ALL THESE BOGUM CEBU PICS AND VIDEOS ATTEST TO THE "BOGUM SYNDROME/FEVER/MAGIC/CRAZE OR HOWEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT!

I AM BRIMMING WITH EXCITEMENT,  HENCE, THE BIG CAPS...:-)

• Like 4

Hopefully the fans will respect the casts and staffs' privacy since this is a holiday and they need their well-deserved rest. Saw some videos of fans still following him around inside the hotel premises.:grimace: I hope the fans know the limit and know not to go beyond the line. He may be all smiles but I can tell that he looks tired. Our boy needs his rest and enjoy his vacation to the fullest. :grin:

About the photo that created a misunderstanding. I read some posts by Korean fans on DC and instagram and they were quite pissed about that. Glad that was cleared up though. lol

I guess most of Bogum's fans are really protective of him. We are like the mother duck trying to protect the little Bogummy duckling from harm. hahaha 

• Like 6

A Filipina fan here.

I can understand the fan Girls overwhelming expression of seeing PBG. I will do the same if I were there ( screaming etch! ) I will ask for a shake hands and a hug. 

I will explain the chaotic environment. 

This is a private vacation and not a business trip ( promotions stuff) The fans are much easier to control on business purpose trip for eg. LEE MINHO for BENCH.  I do think the hotel staff don't have any idea that PBG can create a massive attraction like this. He's popular but MDBC gave him a skyrocketing stardom suddenly. 

My fellow Filipino fans contain yourself.lol

Lol. I think they need an helicopter for island hopping. If they want to avoid the fans. 

• Like 9