Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

FOR THE CEBU TRIP

Spoiler

Jut got an info that there's no direct flight from ICN to Cebu during the day. So, all we have to do is wait for Airport pictures to know what time they leave SK. 

Edit: info says they will arrive at midnight in cebu.

Details of their Hotel won't be given here for the sake of privacy.:)

• Like 5

@mellinadear

Thanks for sharing the info on their Cebu trip. It would be better for not sharing their hotel details for the sake of their privacy. I believe this reward trip is for all of them to enjoy their bonding time together and have a good rest after a hectic and crazy schedule filming MDBC. 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

FOR THE CEBU TRIP

Reveal hidden contents

Jut got an info that there's no direct flight from ICN to Cebu during the day. So, all we have to do is wait for Airport pictures to know what time they leave SK. 

Why do I feel there'll going to be press too on the trip. The staff will be so thrilled to share their trip on IG. Not so much privacy either. 

Hope Bogum will get to do the scuba diving license he mentioned in the special. 

@mai5116Some of the clips have been shown in kbs news. Love that kbs world doing cuts on Bogum news from Ent weekly. No need to download the whole episode for this week.

CvHLnc7WAAA6Lsl.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, mai5116 said:

Morning Bogummers! :wub:

This pic was from what I read on DC at 2nd round- this was MDBC production private party and NO official media all over the place. 

Korea is notorious for numerous rounds after first round (usually dinner) and not unusual for drama party wrap ups go to 2nd and 3rd rounds, etc etc where alcohol is around. Fun times in Korea but your liver does suffer!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mellinadear said:

FOR THE CEBU TRIP

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for the info @mellinadear. I hope you can trust me for some details of the hotel and other info through personal message. But if not, its fine, I do understand. We will just camp out at the airport. I respect their privacy as this is a vacation. I would just like to have a Glance of Him.

• Like 2

Reposting from the drama thread

cr: xoxgossipgirl

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds (fansign, Jinyoung, wrap up party)

Dispatch - Naver: "Ardent at the palace"...Park Bogum and Kim Yoo Jung's chemistry in real life 

1. [+3,004, -96] He sure is crazy handsome

2. [+2,265, -59] Wow~ This is when the word "radiant"is usedㅋㅋ

3. [+2,183, -65] Park Bogum's beauty... is the reason why I watched Moonlight from start to finish ㅠㅠㅜㅜ

4. [+1,940, -78] Amazing. He is indeed a prince ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+1,748, -57] I wish I was there. Bogum♥

Naver tv - Naver: [Starcast] "Yoon Sung's flowery path"... Jinyoung says goodbye to 'Moonlight' 

1. [+2,799, -26] Jinyoung-ah, good job. You have no idea how much I cried in yesterday's episode. Now, we get to see you as B1A4's leader. I'll wait for a comeback

2. [+2,760, -25] His acting was amazing, he shattered the idol stereotype!! He's handsome and well-rounded too

3. [+2,218, -17] Talented Jinyoung, thank you for your time. I wish you luck, I hope you shine even more

4. [+1,756, -10] He's really handsome

5. [+1,764, -14] Good job Jinyoung-ah. I'll watch your next drama

Osen - Daum: "I disapprove, it's my wrap up party"..'Moonlight' takes over Yoeuido

1. [+651, -19] The queen looks fresh with the short hair. I wanna see Jinyoung in plain, modern clothes too

2. [+513, -17] Thank you for all the hard work you all have put into this drama!!! I hope your next works will hit daebak!!!!

3. [+427, -14] So jealous

4. [+189, -10] The queen is pretty

5. [+189, -10] Good job cast

6. [+167, -10] The queen is pretty~~

7. [+130, -7] I've been so happy thanks to all of you.ㅎ I wish you continuous success^^

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/10/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-fansign.html

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Unicaunnisansu said:

Thanks for the info @mellinadear. I hope you can trust me for some details of the hotel and other info through personal message. But if not, its fine, I do understand. We will just camp out at the airport. I respect their privacy as this is a vacation. I would just like to have a Glance of Him.

Glad to help.

I'm sure some fans will trace their hotels but I still want them to enjoy themselves & not get unconformable. It's a time to relax for their hard work. 

I pray you get to see him. Don't forget to share the experience with us here. :)

• Like 1

Finally, FINALLY someone said it. There's a difference between Real & Reel. OMG!!!

Spoiler

Also, what's up with comments saying Bogum was angry? WTH???? That is not a face of him being angry or uncomfortable. Just to satisfy their needs, they come out with, "why were they distant?", "why no pictures between the leads?", why is this, why is that? Drawing conclusions to what is not Even there to begin with. A few pictures does not tell what really happens. No matter our personal convictions or preferences on who they are with. 

• Like 6

@sara2908, thanks for the info. Will look into it. Here in my country, the news will be on air a bit late. I will search on the internet as well. Agree with you, i prefer if KBS doing the cut for Bogum's news, so i can download that part only :D. BTW, all the HD pics of Bogummy from the fan sign event is just LOVE:wub:

@bellaangel012, thanks for sharing the info :)

14716501_566078086920168_333003384705934

14719301_1359233747450082_82857278995798

• Like 1

@mellinadear

I though the issue has died down. This morning the first thing i saw when i woke up was the clip of Bogum and SB. They claimed that Bogum's hand was on SB lap. But, if you look clearly, it was SB hand on her laps all the way. I'm sorry for bringing up this matter here but this issue came up because both Boguma and YJ were "cold" and "distant" towards each other in the wrapped up party last night and not as sweet as at the fan sign event later that afternoon. They also said that YJ was more comfortable with DY through out the party. Too many assumptions regarding last night party and the clip make it worse. Bogum has always been friendly towards all his co-stars and it was clearly not his hand on SB lap but rumors spread fast. And from what i know YJ needs to attend the BLIY press con this morning, that's why she can't make it to the 2nd round. Sometimes fans are making up things that aren't there. Like i've said before, there's nothing wrong of being a shipper but please don't be an emotional shipper, be a rational one instead. I hope this matter won't give a bad effect on our Bogummy image.

• Like 2

Now that the drama is ovaaa, I willl be back camping in Bogum's thread.

I was kinda so very sad that the Special Episode didn't include Bogum in the recording studio singing the OST. I really wanted to know the process of the recording.

• Like 3