Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Finally, I can confirm that Captain Park is actually marketing cosmetics products hehe....

7580BB18-8C0D-440D-BF50-D59E4F668423_zps

although these below look more like for clothing products haha.. (I really like the sweater tops!)

E85D3DD6-C898-4EB0-9689-0F0943F5D5D9_zps

FC94965E-BF92-4A14-845A-8020FB33FC2A_zps

Okay, whatever you are selling, Captain Park, I will buy when I go to SK soon!

• Like 4

I noticed there isn't any sub version of his interview videos in Taiwan so I will sub them later whenever I have time. Here's a short one which was previously posted by @onni. My mandarin vocabulary is limited so my translation might not be 100% accurate, especially the food names. Do correct me if you find any mistakes.

@4evgbogummy I give all my respect to you. It's really hard to translate from Chinese to English.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, mai5116 said:

Bumped into this DAEBAK fan art :wub:. Choi Taek and Deok Sun :wub:

FB_IMG_1476365004731_zpsww6hhq4w.jpg

FB_IMG_1476365021587_zpseu3yuorh.jpg

FB_IMG_1476365027987_zpsda5wlztd.jpg

Credit as tagged

Source : Park Bo Gum International Fans @ Facebook

Seeing this awesome fan art, I don't know anymore if I can move on to Reply 1998. HUHUHU. (SunTaek!!)

Uri Bogummy has gone from leading a spacecraft to explore outer space to now a historian promoting Korean history and culture. The clip is from weibo (as I cannot find the same clip in YouTube yet).

http://miaopai.com/show/uBSrGDs6JB6y94svVtV8lw__.htm

Greetings. This is the Crown Prince Lee Young in KBS' drama MDBC. For overseas visitors to SK, our Gyeongbokgung Palace is organizing a special night tour on 28 October for you to experience our Korean culture and history. Here, you can also see lots of historic artifacts that are housed in this Gyeongbokgung Palace. As this is an opportunity not to be missed, I hope you will come. 

• Like 7

@bogumminion Welcome to this thread! It's great to have yet another chingu with the same desire to share over here. Haha..since we are talking about translation, here's another one - OBS special entertainment segment on our Bogummy http://miaopai.com/show/Fbgz3sjiLFTataYaYqMPqw__.htm

Usually the Chinese translation comes out almost instantaneously. The English translation usually comes out later and sometimes not at all. 

Thanks for appreciating my translation. As I have clarified in one earlier post, I can read and write Chinese but I understand everything in English as I think and operate in English. So my translation is based on my understanding in English which therefore may not be entirely accurate. But that also means that when I transcribe into English it is not too difficult because that is the version captured in my mind. Incidentally, I speak Cantonese better than I can Mandarin. So I am eagerly looking forward to Bogummy's fan meeting in HK (assuming the circulated information is correct).

• Like 3

Hello @bogumminion welcome to the thread. Actually that video was after his Fanmeeting in taiwan and it has already been translated in earlier pages of this thread. If you have the time (same with all new fans) you can back read and have fun with all interviews.:)

Hehehehe...is "bogummers" a thing now? I like it. :D

@mellinadear I see, thanks for the information. I'll definitely do some back readings. I know Bo Gum for a while now but only discovered soompi a few weeks ago. I seem to miss out a lot of things.

@4evgbogummy I really admire you. My Mandarin is only so so and my English isn't fluent neither so normally it would take me a lot of time to do any translations. I'll try my best to nevertheless.

I heard of that news about his fan meeting in HK too. But do celebrities normally come twice to a country for fan meeting? I thought he did a small fan meeting in HK after Reply already. Sorry, I'm not too familiar with the Korean Entertainment industry.

• Like 1

@bogumminion Our Bogummy was in HK to promote R88 for Viu which is a HK company. He was not there for a Fan Meeting and the audience was only 60 people strong. He did promise his fans that he would go back to HK to see them again. So hopefully he will go back to HK for a proper fan meeting and hopefully this time, it would be a sizeable one of a few thousand fans like the Taiwan one (which had 2500 fans). Perhaps, he can also promote MDBC for Viu at the same time (and that can mean Viu can sponsor part of it and this will bring down ticket price for fans haha..., just some of my own thoughts.)

• Like 4

Aigoo...what is that gave our boy such a fright? Hordes of screaming fans? (Okay, bear hugs here...don't be scared...)

And Kwangjun hyung, why have you also lost weight like our Bogummy? Both of you have a good long rest, eat well and sleep well after MDBC ends next week k? And yes, Kwangjun hyung, thank you so much for always keeping our Bogummy company, looking after and protecting him!

7C5C3117-263C-4FAB-BEC1-ED194F6C87B9_zps

Aw...this reminds me of my Taekie! 

• Like 3

This cosmetics brand really knows how to do business. Okay, but can you please sell me all of your life size Bogummy standees and posters instead?

51B3D6B8-69A4-4A16-BAD8-82258A1951F1_zps

88B9609C-A867-4C8F-9DE4-FCF3E9E24460_zps

6740D898-E275-47F0-840A-C471D74FCC48_zps

C42D61AD-BE81-4D14-BA5F-C88927CB78E3_zps

Okay, this is all very smart.  Do be prepared for air tickets to SK to be sold out for period around 28 Oct.

CC6BBC0F-077A-4337-9690-35077B397643_zps

• Like 7

Here goes my rants..

Okay, here's my thoughts on recent issues regarding "shippers" and the rating drop of MDBC.

Personally, i like both pairing of PBG + Hyeri and PBG + KYJ and even though i did not watch Music Bank that frequent but i can see he and Irene makes a good pair too. In other words, Bogum has such a good chemistry with any of his co-stars so far. It's not wrong to be a shipper or to ship Bogum with whomever you like but the problem here is most of the shippers become emotionally and they are no longer thinking rationally. It's not wrong for Bogum to call Hyeri "wifey", in fact both of them were husband and wife in R88. And, all of us know (either you want to acknowledge or not the bond and friendship of R88 casts continues even after the drama ended and that's including Hyeri and Bogum). Actually, i don't really like when fans claimed that he's doing that because of fans service. As for me, if Bogum feels like to do it or if he really means it by calling Hyeri "wifey", let's be it. We have no right or whatsoever to control how Bogum should feel or not. Let's say after this, he decided to call KYJ "my person" or "my princess", are we again going to have a fans war because of that? Bogum is only 23, he has a long way to go in this industry and he will be pair with other actresses as well. The shippers should understand this. I did visit the shippers thread but very sad to see all this fans war and the way they dictated with whom Bogum should be with. It's very wrong for them to bash Bogum calling Hyeri "wifey" while wearing MDBC costume. We all know that he's saying that as Choi Taek and Choi Taek's character came first before Lee Yeong. Maybe if it's not because of Taek, we won't get the chance to watch Lee Yeong today.

They also should ask themselves either they are really a true fans of Bogum or otherwise. As a true fans, we always wants the best for Bogum and always give him our full support no matter what. We also must respect his privacy and his decision especially when it comes to his personal life. No matter how much we love Bogum as a fan, we also must remember that we do not own him. I really hope all the shippers realize this fact.

And for blaming Bogum is the main cause for the rating drop just because of the "wifey" thingy, it's totally ridiculous. Many fans doesn't like sad storyline, they prefer more lovey dovey scenes. And we know that there's a baseball game which is also a big thing in Korea. They should know that MDBC remains on the top spot with average percentage of 17% to 18% except for their first 2 episodes. But like all of you chingus mentioned here, with the increase of his popularity, there will comes along ANTI's. So, we could not shut their mouth since they will keep on talking and spreading bad rumors about our Bogum. As a Bogummers, we need to stand behind Bogum and support him all the way and that i will do to bring down those haters/nayers!

I'm sorry for my long rants, Chingus. Became a bit emotional reading those comments regarding the two issues. I'm lucky that i have all of you lovely ladies here to share my thoughts. Cheongmal kumawo!

• Like 11

@mai5116Well said! Please rant as much as you wish. I'm so happy to come out to participate in this thread after lurking at all the sites for a long, long time because all of the chingus here are of like minds! I have expressed my strong views a few times and I will say it again, as fans, we must respect Bogummy's privacy and his judgment about things. He may be whatever characters during the period of the drama but he is still his own person at the same time. Only he has the right to decide how he wants to respond in situations. And he was there at the TVN Awards as Park Bo Gum thanking his fans for their support and it was an award for being Taekie in R88 for crying out loud! And indeed, as SJK has said, he's very close to Hyeri in reality. So yes, he has the right to decide what and how he wants to say to his close friend who will fully understand. As for me, I'm still adamant that I will never ever again support or participate in any 'shipping'. 

• Like 14

tumblr_of0kodRlX71untowto1_500.png

how to apply/enter the ‘moonlight drawn by clouds’ fansign lottery (via kbs homepage)

application/entry period: 2016.10.14 12:00am ~ 2016.10.16 12:00am
winners announced: 2016.10.17 (mon) 6pm
(via notice in the official homepage viewer’s comments board)
number of winners: total 100 people (one ticket per person)

How to apply:

1. Login as a KBS member (one entry per ID)
  2. Click on the Apply/Enter fansign button (”응모하기”) on the event page
  3. Wait for the day winners are announced! Done!
*note from prkbgm: from what we can see, only koreans or foreigner’s living in korea who can verify their identity can join the kobs website as a member. so if there are international fans wanting to apply, we recommend the kocca event.
**we will not be taking any further questions on how to join kbs or how to apply/enter the fansign

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

• Like 6