Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@onlysb1thought the mc's  voice sound familiar. How did he praise Bogum?

CqNmbz5VIAAe15x.jpg

비니빈 @93bin0930  

So Bogum will be in showbiz korea too. He's always be grateful as SBiz Korea is the first show that interview him before he became a star through Reply 1988.

CqNNNFZUAAACMzD.jpg

CqNNNFeUAAEHjPe.jpg

Have to take note on the airing time.

• Like 5

@onlysb1:D lol in the previous ent weekly interview he always praise Bogum handsome with smaller face than him  and plead jokingly that Bogum did not take away his ajumma fans. Bogum just  manage to acquire more adoring hyungs everywhere. 

Hope he'll talk in a bit of English again and give a shoutout to his international fans on Sbiz Korea.

That chiseled face. That jawline :sweatingbullets::wub:

CqOeHTwVUAALx6Z.jpg

• Like 3

I really hope this drama does well. I really want Park bo gum to become even more popular! Of course I have no doubt that he will do well. But they're up against Scarlet Heart, which is pre produced, bigger budget, and etc. Im anxious the SH will overshadow Moonlight.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, iasd123 said:

I really hope this drama does well. I really want Park bo gum to become even more popular! Of course I have no doubt that he will do well. But they're up against Scarlet Heart, which is pre produced, bigger budget, and etc. Im anxious the SH will overshadow Moonlight.  

Have faith! It's given SH will do better but in no way Moonlight will suffer from it ^^ 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, onlysb1 said:

Have faith! It's given SH will do better but in no way Moonlight will suffer from it ^^ 

Hopefully! I'm just very fragile from all the times the my drama I were so hyped for were overshadowed and crushed by other bigger dramas.... However no matter what happens Im gonna enjoy handsome bogummy with pretty yoo Jung in this drama!

• Like 2

That's not a game....It's bombastic :D

3 hours ago, iasd123 said:

Hopefully! I'm just very fragile from all the times the my drama I were so hyped for were overshadowed and crushed by other bigger dramas.... However no matter what happens Im gonna enjoy handsome bogummy with pretty yoo Jung in this drama!

I see, but isn't it better watching underrated drama rather than overrated one? As long as you enjoy don't mind ratings that's just a number. For me I want to enjoy watching whole thing not just male lead and this drama is the one that's for sure ^^ 

• Like 3

anyeong guys,, im back, i miss u guys.
last time i was here like two moth ago, may be u alrdy forgot me. i'v been busy with my real life and been busy with park bogum's project here and there. aigoo.. 너무 보고싶어요.. now i'll come here often again. here's parkbogum's silhouette full colour ver for u guys

• Like 2

Park Bo Gum And Kim Yoo Jung Are Simply Adorable Behind The Scenes Of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

Park Bo Gum And Kim Yoo Jung Are Simply Adorable Behind The Scenes Of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

On August 20, KBS2’s “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” posted a cute photo ofPark Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung on their official Instagram account.

The post says, “How much fun is it that Young and Ra On are so cuddly and laughing?” and goes on to promote the drama which is airing in two days.

In the drama Park Bo Gum portrays crown prince Lee Young while Kim Yoo Jung acts as Hong Ra On who becomes a fake eunuch.

Since the co-stars are still dressed as their characters in the photo, it appears as though the snapshot was taken behind the scenes during a break. Their friendly rapport is evident in how close they appear while being amused by something on the cellphone.

“Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” will premiere August 22 at 10 p.m. KST. Catch it on Viki!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/20/park-bo-gum-kim-yoo-jung-simply-adorable-behind-scenes-moonlight-drawn-clouds/

@mochi30 that's great Look like Bogum Peter Pan. Saw your wonderful entry too for MDBC contest.

@mellinadearlol I am even excited to just watch him sleep in 1n2d.

1n2d Bogum is trending at no 3 at naver

++++++++++++++

Can't believe I have downloaded 40 clips from the press con alone, all 720p. Time to clear up my HD for Bogum's new drama . Have survive more than 6 months after Reply 1988 for Bogum's new drama. Another day will be a breeze

• Like 1