Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Bogummy sightings today for MDBC shooting

CnJOBDUUEAAOpjW.jpg

What is he doing ?:D

According to the news they have a surprise performance at Gwanghamun Square.

Wow lucky fans manage to see the performance.

CnJPPrYVIAAI_U_.jpg

lol what's with the sunglasses

CnJPP_IUMAED8AG.jpg

CnJPRCCVIAAy-Xf.jpg

CnJPRjIUMAA1QUg.jpg

the best news after missing him so much

160712 ฝ่าบาทเพคะ!!! แว่นดำกับการเต้นนี้คืออะไร?>_< http://dam25.com/?p=249965  #ParkBoGum #박보검 #พัคโบกอม #パクボゴム #朴寶劍

• Like 8

@mellinadearall the vids is precious.Dancing Bogum haha Wishing already home right now so can start downloading all the vids.

Did you watch the 2nd video above from wannabe0616? Is the prince giving inspection to the palace guards.

This vid is too funny. There's some hip hop moves at the end.

Who is that kid in the vid. His son maybe with Ra On?

• Like 4

@sia3 *waves till my hand is about to fall off* I'm happy puppy made you delurk. hehehehe... welcome!

Prince of Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Park Bo Gum Grooving with his Servant Eunuch Spotted!

13627961_1669326350059177_1502279629_n

Hahahahahahahahahaha somebody just kill me. THIS. IS. TOO. FUNNY!!! d9EvHUB.gif

Park Bo Gum and Lee Jun Hyeok are spotted at Gwang Hwa Mun Plaza open space filming the video promo of Moonlight Drawn by Clouds. Bo Gum (in sunnies, mind you!) and the others were in their hanbok, dancing to Boombastic. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Without further ado, let’s watch the fan-taken videos! It’s a guaranteed LOL-moments. It’s so awesomeeee. I can’t wait to see the official promotion video from KBS. 

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/07/12/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-prince-park-bo-gum-grooving-with-his-servant-eunuch-spotted/

• Like 9

He really is an energetic boy. :D I was laughing so hard watching all the videos and gifs that spread on twitter, so funny and shocking too.

Park Bo Gum-ssi, you really made my day ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Big :heart: for you~

PS: Honestly I've been lurking here since R88 era, but I couldn't bring myself to post something back then because I can't speak English well (my English is still so bad until now, I'm sorry~). Oh, and thank you so much for all your updates so that I can meet my needs of our human vitamin—PBG every day! Big :heart: for you too~ :D

• Like 6