Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

1 minute ago, babogumy said:

Heloo... im new in here....

Tonight is annoying.... im so hurt when i watched bogummy not win about his acting....

Why junyeol is winning the award??? Bogum is the 1st lead... and before this, bogum didnt win for the tvn award but junyeol won..

All CJEs artist won for tvn and tonight too... 

Hi, 

That wouldn't be very nice of us questioning why other actor's won award they're all good actors like Bo Gum and they worked hard as much and Bo Gum is neighter  newcomer nor was nominated for new actor awards in tv category to the begin with I'm sorry you didn't know about it beforehand but it's okay since he is recognized as IT actor he will continue winning awards with his acting this is only beginning for all of us so you can always look forward to it cheer up ^^ 

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, babogumy said:

Tonight is annoying.... im so hurt when i watched bogummy not win about his acting....

Why junyeol is winning the award??? Bogum is the 1st lead... and before this, bogum didnt win for the tvn award but junyeol won..

No no honey. Be happy. Bogum has taught us to be grateful for lil things and we are grateful that he got an award LOL. He will Get his True award for acting in Due in time.

Please be mindful of what you post as people who are fans of the other actor and our boy will be upset. We can complain without mentioning names.

P.S: Welcome, welcome Chingu to Parkbogum's thread :)

• Like 6

Hwightinggg bo gummmm ahhhh....and lets cheerrr up..chingu yaaaa...we can so sad or annoying for this award today...but..we dont need to annoying because other actor winning some award...because bo gum minisstry believe wury actor park bo gum. He is a great actor and have great attitude...remmember abaout badduk etticked always cheerr up even he losst the game.. and..we can wait next year...bo gum time for shinning brightly....aameen.

• Like 3

Yes be positive. Bogum is still young and he's already got an acting ward for best supporting actor. His time will come for best actor award.

Photoshoot with all the winners

CkCWHqWUkAAR5Rw.jpg

where is he

Bogum with DO. Glad they are friends in RL being the same group chat with CTH.

neverending clips

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, babogumy said:

hi,, welcome to gummy world kkk

Just calmdown honey,,, like @mellinadear said n as we know, bogum has taught us to be grateful for everything, lets cheer up, just support our bogummy... he's still young, n his acting so awasome.. hes already won skme award, n i believe he wll won best award somdy.. 

N dont be mad if other actr/ress won award, they all hv workd hard too like bogum n we know he love his hyung like junyeol joongki n etc, sure his time will come to receive best award. Just positive thinking guys.. 

Looking forward to his next project this august Moonlight drawn by clouds... 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, babogumy said:

Heyyy... What's wrong with Bogum not winning anything?? It's not something to be annoyed, but it is something to be learnt. Not winning anything doesnt mean his skill is not acknowledged. And he is still young... Still long way to go... He hasn't reached his breakthrough yet (for me, his level is like Song Joong Ki in Sungkyunkwan scandal in 2011. Popular but not acknowledged as a pro yet). Remember there was a comedian who waited almost 20 years till received his first Daesang and recognised as one of the best Korean entertainer to date. He is Yoo Jae Suk.

So, dont worry about our boy. Just continue to support him.

• Like 7

Thank you for all the updates, dears.. It's human that deep down inside we are so sad that our precious boy didn't win any awards he deserved, especially from the drama where he acted so well and well received by many. But soon, the time will come.

Bogum-ah,, you'll get the awards you deserved in due time. Keep up the good work, and the awards will follow you so.

Anyway, congrats for the Best Style Awards.. :wub: You're more than deserved for the awards.. No dull moments in your style, even when you wore the ripped shirt you're still the jjang.

Spoiler

CkCRSA3UkAA-OyK.jpg

Kyung-joon hyung soon will start to disguise as well when he walk around Bogum, because his face is famous now as Bogum's manager.:lol:

@babogumy dear, don't let news of other actors' winnings shake you up. Keep calm and always love and support Bogummy :wub: Welcome to the thread :heart:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, rhienz said:

Lee Dong-hwi ig update.

Bogum must be happy to meet R88 casts again :wub:

Seeing their happy faces together again, supporting each other worth as much as winning an award.

• Like 6

For all...

IaM sorry for mentioned the other name but that is my feeling... so in the future i can be careful for my action

Thank for your appreciated... im very happy. Nice to meet you all...

This is my 1st time to adore actor very loyal...heheehe so my feeling cant be controled... 

Mmm..... i hope, in the future bogummy win multiple award

• Like 6

CkEKAMxUkAAr7Wk.jpg

@gummyrang0616       

• Like 4

5,000th post! Congratulations to all the Bogummers in this thread!

I couldn't join you yesterday as my schedule was packed but I was sooooo, sooooo, soooo proud of the maturity level of the Bogummers in this thread last night.....gracious to accept the results of the awards, happy for Bogum and for those who won! Bogum's persona and example inspires us so much to take the level-headed route...keep it up!

As for Bogum, THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

Cheers, everyone!

• Like 6

Park Bo Gum apologizes on behalf of 'Music Bank' staff for AOA/TWICE mess up

By yckim124 

twice_1464992968_bg.jpg

===========

If checking the previous nominations for Best New Actor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paeksang_Arts_Awards#Best_New_Actor

some of the winner's drama is not their first project for television. So saying only the first project is eligible for nomination is not entirely correct.

• Like 4