Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 11:20 AM, st4rdust said:

Not to be a wet blanket, but actually that is a misconception... everyday after Korean midnight - the start of a new day... gummy will lead, because his fans start voting... but once the day goes on... DO will be winning by alot... and then gummy fans play catch up.

As you can see, right now the Daily voting stats is not great at all... 

CjB6e7pUkAQOuIV.jpg

The final result is taking average daily voting I believe, so look at this current way, unless gummy wins the following days with like 60% there is no way to pull the average back now. The average difference is about 9% 

Dear all chingu, sisters

Let me refer @stardust old post, please give your full support and time to vote our bogummy today especially tomorrow for movie section.before 31st midnight. Now bogum rank drop down to 2nd. Please please give your time eapcially today and tomorrow..

• Like 2

7 hours ago, sara2908 said:

I am so excited seeing Bogum in Hanbok . OMG how to wait 3 months

Spoiler

Cjs1RhsUYAA10am.jpg

Cjs6RoiVEAA-B-N.jpg

Just coming here and bam! got these pics.  Were those real pics from the set?

They sure film early. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, rhienz said:

Just coming here and bam! got these pics.  Were those real pics from the set?

They sure film early. 

It is real and Bogum Ministry has a meltdown over this pic:) His schedule this week stated the filming/prepatration for MDBC started yesterday

I would think period drama will more difficult to shoot as have to consider the costume etc,Don't forget scene with horses.

Hopefully they'll  at least finish shooting more than half of the episodes before airing and can concentrate on editing and polishing the drama particularly the pilot episodes as it will be aired during the Olympic. 

• Like 6

may i request all chingu, big sisters, young sisters,

Please vote for bogummy.  only tiny small gap between DO and bogum.. please use your full force today before midnight for our gummy bear!!

only 13 hours to go from now.. i am quite nervours haha

Vote Vote Vote

http://isplus.live.joins.com/100sang/Vote/v_sub1.aspx

credit to @heyfen0616 and @405boguming

체리립밤

@405boguming

Spoiler

• Like 5