Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Love Eukybear post on Taiwan FM 

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/05/01/elle-taiwan-releases-short-teaser-clip-of-park-bo-gum/

Wuri Bogum sure is lucky. Kamsahada

ELLE TV Taiwan Interview

TRANSLATIONS:

Annyeonghaseyo to all Elle’s readers. I am Park Bo Gum.

大家好,我是朴寶劍。 見到你很高興。請多多指教*。Da jia hao, wo shi Pu Bao Jian. Jian dao ni hen gao xing. Qing duo duo zhi jiao*. Hello everyone, I am Park Bo Gum. It’s nice to see you.

*’Qing duo duo zhi jiao’ is equivalent to Japanese’s どうぞよろしく (douzoyoroshiku), but it can’t really be translated to English.

It is my first time holding a fan meeting in Taiwan, so to me, every moment leaves a lasting impression. You can also say it is a hard to forget and memorable time.

The fans made a video for me using clips from my first debut project to now (Answer Me 1988); they also prepared banners and text cards as a surprise saying, ‘I you, Bo Gum-ah’. They have also sang ‘Xiao Xing Yun’ (A Little Happiness) for me; all these made me feel really really touched.

QUICK QUESTIONS QUICK ANSWERS!

Q1: What type of appraisal makes you the happiest?
A: You act very well!

Q2: Do you like cat or dog?
A: Dog (he doesn’t sound so sure here…)

Q3: The role you most want to challenge?
A: I want to try out all. LOL, Greedy boy. I am thankful this time I can play a crown prince, and I will try my best to do well.

Q4: What’s your wish for 23th birthday?
A: Travel with family.

Q5: What do you want to say to your Taiwanese fans?
A: (Very gentle and softly) I love you all. Thank you. Sincerely thankful.
(我愛你們。 謝謝。 真心感謝。Wo ai ni men. Xie xie. Zhen xing gan xie.)

Note: Even though the subtitle says ‘gan xie gan xie’, but actually he said sincerely thankful/thank you, sincerely.

translation by: Eukybear

• Like 8

Spoiler

Sorry if this video has been posted before. Mickey Huang was filming his usual food show when the guest Lin Chi Ling had to take a toilet break. He took the time to share his feelings on Bo gum's recent FM - how sincere Bogum cos he kept adding to the program to give his fans a better time and to show his love. He also noted that Bo gum had reposted his weibo picture with a "big chunk of English words" to thank him. Then he also promoted Reply 1988- (he watched the drama as research work on PBG) he said after watching the drama, he too fell in love with Taek; how he grew up, to getting married (opps he said he revealed the Hb) ... He said often when we fell in love with the character, we get disappointed by their real persons. So he was curious about Bo gum. And he was very pleased to know Bogum is as lovable as Taek; as if Taek character was written just for Bogum. And the most amazing thing about R88, he told his audiences, was that the drama was so well received and enjoyed good ratings despite the lack of typical drama upheavals [my side note: that is soo typical of Taiwanese long running drama]. That, to him, is a good learning point for them. 

• Like 5

@Gummy Ting, Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Please do not apologize because what you just posted made me sooooooooo happy! It made even proder to be PBG's fan! I hope an article could be written about it.

More please!

• Like 3