Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

1 minute ago, mellinadear said:

Don't be too sure lol. I also thought KBS would limit their kissing scenes but I have been wrong lately. After healer, they have been more open to it. Moorim school (teen drama Ft Lee hyun woo, who's PBG's bff ) had a kissing scene last week and boyb was it Cool. It wasNT dead fish kisses or "stand like a statue" kiss But their mouths moved.  I wouldn't worry too much about it, although it might be limited because its a sageuksageuk but time will tell. LOL 

Maybe KBS will go all out to regain their ratings. Meaning no more fish kisses:lol: Lucky for us then......crossed fingers

Hopefully Bogum's new drama has a good director and writer. 

++++++++++++

News from his attending Turbo Concert

Bummy went with Cha Tae Hyun?

• Like 5

yah the other guest is cha tae hyun.

his legs look endless in those jeans.

there's another clip of him saying if there's a chance, he would like to workout with jong kook hyung (like joong ki hyung). omo bogummy are you starting preparations for your new drama already? 

• Like 7

Please be healthy bogummie..not to tired of your working..eating as much as you can..sleeping properly and not too late...we always love you and want to watching all of your work in the future but the important is your healthy and your happiness...saranghae..good job gummy..you are make my day even brighter day by day..only seing your smile and look just in to your eyes..good night every one...be happy chinguyaa...khamsahada...

• Like 5

I was a bit sad when he didn't attend the reply concert, well mostly because i couldn't see his newest pict. But then he came to the Turbo concert, 역시 우리 보검이 ~~ :wub: he was handsome, (well when does he look un-handsome).

He wants to work out with joong kook ? Yes please, i know jong kook is the one who made song jong ki has such a great body in DoTS. Haha

I also wonder if joong kook will tease song ji hyo, because he got to take a pict with bo gum ㅋㅋㅋ  we all know that ji hyo is one of park bo gum fans (based on the latest episode of running man).

If running man happen to invite the blossom family (cha tae hyu, song joong ki, and park bo gum) wouldn't it will be nice ? ;) i'm more than willing to watch them in one frame, it'll be interesting 

Once again   박보검 화이팅! !!!:heart:

• Like 9

Are KBS K-Dramas On The Rise With The Latest Signing Of STAR Korean Actors?

Posted on March 6, 2016

Drama fans have been criticizing broadcasting station KBS lately for having a lack of quality series recently. However, after seeing the channel bring on some of the top actors in the industry for its latest projects, netizens have been discussing the potential rise of KBS dramas. In addition to having popular actor Song Joong Ki in their latest drama Descendants of the Sun, the station has also signed rising star Park Bo Gum for upcoming historical drama Moonlight Drawn By Clouds. With such promising actors and works lined up, KBS seems to have a bright path ahead in terms of dramas.

Find out what Netizens had to say about this article below!

201603040924774512_56d8d9af02b3a_99_20160304170204

NETIZEN REACTIONS
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.

[+ 10125, – 262] They’re really dead set on success..

[+ 9064, – 220] Now that I think about it, they both used to MC at Music Bank. I guess MC-ing at Music Bank guarantees success. The same with Park Seo Joon

[+ 6084, – 167] Two daebak actors from the same agency~~

Source: OSEN

Link: http://www.koreaboo.com/trending/are-kbs-k-dramas-on-the-rise-with-the-latest-signing-of-star-korean-actors/

• Like 9

All this media anticipation makes me nervous....

All eyes will set on uri bogummy then, and media will always look for every single little flaws.

I just hope and this project will be a huge success, not the other way around.

For PBG sake, and our little weak hearts that's beating for him too.

• Like 8

http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1628587.htm

haha he was asked about the ep18 restaurant scene where his hands went for the cola instead of beer. he said everyone was really tired. waiting time was long and they were filming all night. he subconsciously reached out for the cola first, he was surprised too.

another lovely back story shared by the instylekorea editor KSJ:

we once again confirm that in real life, our 'dream man' park bo gum is similar to his character choi taek. after finishing the eat-popcorn shoot in the small hotel room, he could have left the room quickly. but this kind man picked up the fallen popcorn on the floor and came out even later than the staff. even the food that is prepared, he will only start after the superiors have eaten. how can you not love this man?

• Like 13

4 hours ago, matchamint said:

All this media anticipation makes me nervous....

All eyes will set on uri bogummy then, and media will always look for every single little flaws.

I just hope and this project will be a huge success, not the other way around.

For PBG sake, and our little weak hearts that's beating for him too.

I just couldn't agree more! I really hope that the drama will be a hit, just like DoTS. 

Let's keep praying guys :blush:

• Like 4

It seems PBG is every week on Entertainment Weekly. His Reply 1988 Dad Choi Moosung was interviewed for  the movie "Snow Paths" and the interviewer asked him about his relationship with Park Bogum. The Interview about Reply 1988 starts at 24:47. He starts talking about PBG at 25:00. 

The interviewer asked: "Are you close to Park Bogum?

CMS: It was awkward at first but now...he's really kind and friendly. We're quite close now. He called me on Seollal. I often call him, too. We're going  to meet up later.

Interviewer: You're meeting him today?

CMS: Yes.

In the same episode at 17:21, the anchorwoman asked what Park Bogum has in common with the other stars mentioned. Answer: They all appeared on the HOTSTARGRAM segment which showcases the hottest stars.

At 32:25, PBG (again!) and RJY's bromance was cited as one the most popular to date.

Last but not the least PBG (again!) was mentioned in the interview with Hyeri because of their kissing scenes.

• Like 10

20 hours ago, rhienz said:

My question changes, haha, Why Bogum attended and guested there?

at last!! I'm back online... OMG it's killing me stay away from this bogum paradise.. thank you ladies for all Bogum updated.

Cha tae hyun as CEO of blossom is Kim Joong Kook best friend. KJK even cast at Kdrama producer as requested from Cha Tae Hyun. so may be PBG attended the Turbo concert is Cha Tae Hyun gift for Kim Jong Kook.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

It seems PBG is every week on Entertainment Weekly.

now what I want to see is him going Guerilla Date on E.W

I can imagine it will really crowded and the one who can hug him I'll definitely envy her...

12819003_1678941382380198_517641785_n.jp12816884_218599505159723_1009643197_n.jp12822562_1574777746179568_921707223_n.jp

• Like 6