Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Now and then..2015 PBG "I Remember you" x 2017 PBG "Kakao Page"

He's getting more handsome handsome handsome!!!

I want him back with new drama and take a role of CEO or prosecutor, lawyer or judge or officer worker where he must wear the suit! He really looks cool and handsome in the suit!! He's killing me with his perfect looks!!:astonished::heart:

C-f1AUAVYAEsL8m.jpg

cr. B_Mansion

• Like 5

@gumtaek  @ilwoo_aein Thanks dear for keeping this thread running fast and updated with the latest information of Bo Gum.  I was focus on Baeksang these days and no time to come here for updates. But everytime i come i saw all the post 2 of you posted. Thank you so much to keep our home lively. I can't express my thankfulness with words here.

And thanks to all other chingus here. We still have 45mins to go as today is the final day of Baeksang votes!!!!!!!!! I feel like crying out loud!! hahahahahahah

from 7th Apr until 28th April, life is like a roller coaster. 

We will make it tonight!!ALL of us together!!! Stay tune!!!!!

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, MichelleBG said:

@gumtaek  @ilwoo_aein Thanks dear for keeping this thread running fast and updated with the latest information of Bo Gum.  I was focus on Baeksang these days and no time to come here for updates. But everytime i come i saw all the post 2 of you posted. Thank you so much to keep our home lively. I can't express my thankfulness with words here.

And thanks to all other chingus here. We still have 45mins to go as today is the final day of Baeksang votes!!!!!!!!! I feel like crying out loud!! hahahahahahah

from 7th Apr until 28th April, life is like a roller coaster. 

We will make it tonight!!ALL of us together!!! Stay tune!!!!!

Thanks to your no-fail tweet reminder to vote! Hope to see your posts once the Baeksang voting is over...36 minutes to go KST!

• Like 1

Omo ... less than 30 minutes to go .....to vote for our boy @ baeksang this year ...... finally after 21 days always "fight" with other competitor ... tonight our "battle" will be end in less than 30 minutes .. !! B) 

And thanks for all the updates .. all the kakaopage's photos are :heart: ........ PERFECT !!

• Like 4

Only 9 mins to go. I can not believe this 21 days voting over soon. All laides here who vote this year and the buddies last year sara. Mel. Gumtaek. Finally. After 2 times defeat with only 1% gap .last year

yes we made it this year... love you all who vote for bogum. lets gather her on 3 May ladies, please mark your caledar. :grin:

. Yea....

• Like 7