[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg. Ji Sung is beyond amazing!

Credit to owner

cityhunterlee. said: i need to watch the RAW again,
so the kid in the basement is RJ and she is been locked their after her mother die, that when DH found her and start to play with her everyday at 10PM (that why the time have meaning in this drama)and the father did abuse DH because he keep going down to the basement, 
but my theory about the fire is the same ( DH mother make it to get rid off her) so her son can have it all,love that DH know everything :D :D :D 
BUT my Big Q is, we still have 6 ep to go, what else will be revealed,

onnififi said: uglypearl said: I haven't watched many scenes of this episode due to random power interruptions (it happens almost everyday in my area), but I saw some of the remaining scenes.
I see that RJ  has been kidnapped by suspicious men, CDH fighting the thugs and many of CDH's memories have returned.

There's no preview...

Next week, It's possible DH will be unconscious and when he wakes up RJ isn't there anymore and transferred to another location or he will wake up next to RJ where she was hidden. Or It could be that DH will wake up in a hospital or in his home.

Why DH's Nana alter is still not appearing ... just only memories and drawings and DH only holding the teddy?
It's still possible that maybe we could still see DH's Nana alter in following episodes.

I'm also curious about DH final alter Mr.X. It's also  possible that maybe that if all his 5 alters merge, the last alter will appear which is Mr. X.

:-/ :-/ :-?? :-??

I was sooooooo like "MBC Daesang, can you freaking hear my scream?" when seeing JS cried at the end of tonight's ep:oThat was Daebak Daebak jinja Daebak !! ^:)^

cecilia said: Very captivating ep that leaves my head spinningi have even more questions than before now
I'm so curious as to who the father of RJ is -and the possible father of DH -the car accident that killed the president and RJ's mother -the fire -how did RJ get transported to her current foster family -the power struggle that drove the whole ordeal
I have lots of different conspiracy theories and dont know which one could be right (they're all probably a bit off)But there were some things I took note of, SG knows that he and RJ are not blood related (otherwise he would not go after her like that) which also means young DH knew they were not blood related, which either means that RJ was a child that Min Seo Yeon had with another man outside the family and little DH knew that, or otherwise he knew that his real father is not Cha Jun Pyo. I'm given the impression that RJ was going to be the heiress of the seungjin group if the president and Min Seo Yeon had not died. But if RJ's father was from something outside the family, it wouldnt make sense to make her heiress right? so it seems more likely that DH's dad is not Cha Jun Pyo. So one of my theories is that RJ is Min Seo Yeon and the president's daughter, and the president wanted to let RJ inherit the group in the future. President's wife (grandma) and/or Cha Jun Pyo conspire together to cause the car accident. (There is something happening in the background here as well since Min Seo Yeon had told RJ that she would come get her in 3 days but then gets killed) Cha Jun Pyo is about to become the president but then a fire breaks out. I'm thinking someone who is trying to save RJ is directly or indirectly linked to this. Cha Jun Pyo lays in coma til present day, RJ is saved and starts a new life, DH loses that part of his memory and continues to live.
I'm curious as to what happened to DH during all this... as traumatic the events are which he was an eyewitness to, I feel that there is more to his story then just being an eyewitness.... arghhhhh i'm confused :(
Anyway, i'm sure someone else has probably come up with a better theory than me already but just ranting lol

and i must say i was so proud of DH when he won the fight against SG and stopped SG from coming outwhen SG wanted to come out to deal with it, DH kept saying i'm going to do it and finally managed to suppress SG out of his own willHe really has become much stronger

How I wish that 2 handsome men fight for me like this (sober, not drunk.. so that I can see them fighting :)))..... except that I'll get dizzy in the process~~ 
XRSthzq.gif

@libra22">libra22 said: onnififi said: uglypearl said: I haven't watched many scenes of this episode due to random power interruptions (it happens almost everyday in my area), but I saw some of the remaining scenes.
I see that RJ  has been kidnapped by suspicious men, CDH fighting the thugs and many of CDH's memories have returned.

There's no preview...

Next week, It's possible DH will be unconscious and when he wakes up RJ isn't there anymore and transferred to another location or he will wake up next to RJ where she was hidden. Or It could be that DH will wake up in a hospital or in his home.

Why DH's Nana alter is still not appearing ... just only memories and drawings and DH only holding the teddy?
It's still possible that maybe we could still see DH's Nana alter in following episodes.

I'm also curious about DH final alter Mr.X. It's also  possible that maybe that if all his 5 alters merge, the last alter will appear which is Mr. X.

:-/ :-/ :-?? :-??

Archived