[movie 2004/5] Jenny, Juno 제니, 주노

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Park Min Ji, Kim Hye Sung
junojenny.jpg

junochujenny.jpg

jjkekkonshiki.jpg

jennyjuno.jpg

This is a comedy on a subject of a 13 year old couple who must hide the fact that there having a baby. The couple who are still in middle school (Grade 9) find out that there having a baby and now must figure out what to do.

It's a nice story on a serious matter of early pregnancy. They have to figure out how much they love each other and how to keep their secret from everyone.

SOURCE : 제니, 주노

제니, 주노

제니, 주노

제니, 주노

제니, 주노

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lunarmist

after watching this movie... i was thinking... they're so young and they're having a baby.

the two leads are so adorable. Sometimes i think that she looks older than him.

Guest bichittybich

I watched this movie a couple of weeks ago and I really liked it. The two characters were so cute towards each other. Juno was very adorable with everything that he did for Jenny.

Guest mokka16

this is a very interesting movie...i watched it and love it.. it's very good... jenny and juno are very cute and adorable

Guest sungified

I watched this movie like last year I think, and it was soo cute to the point where I would find myself smiling everytime I watch it. xD And it was MAD cute when HyeSung did the frog dance in front of the girl's sister to get her to help him be able to see the girl.

Guest bellegray

I just watched this movie (on youtube)

Omgosh! it was too cute! ^^

the guy is soo cutee & adorable! so is the girl ^^;

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest --savers--

hello guyz!

i have watched this movie yesterday and OMG Juno is so cute!!! i really like HIM! what is his real name???? whaaaaa....

i also adore Juno coz he really loves jenny! i envy her!hehe...

guyz did you know if Juno has another k-movie or drama??? tnx for the info!

Am I the only one finding this movie ridiculous ??

OK, the first part is fun, but oh my god, the more it goes the more it's dumb ! :vicx:

But maybe it is because I'm not a 12 year old romantic girl... :phew:

savers >> the actor playing Juno is KIM Hye-Seong (김혜성).

He played in the movie Gangster High (폭력 써클) in 2006 and in Passage to Buddha (화엄경) in 1993 (he was a kid ^^)

Ok, the movie was cute, and their relation was cute too, but Everything was too perfect!

Let's see, they're pregnant but eeverything is super fine, and all is perfect and there are rainbows and flowers all the way.

O.o seriously? xD It was cute,

"the wedding" and the moments when they got alone and they wrote their names was very nice,

but...and the realistic part? She's a teenager...well, she's a 13 or 14 year old girl... pregnant O.o

maybe i'm too much realist

Guest schizoar

but...and the realistic part? She's a teenager...well, she's a 13 or 14 year old girl... pregnant O.o

maybe i'm too much realist

It doesn't really matter how old you are, as long as you're capable of bearing a child.. Coz I know someone who had her first baby when she was 12yo.. The youngest one I've encountered is 15 yrs old so yeah, this can really happen in real life.. :)

Archived