[movie 2004/5] Jenny, Juno 제니, 주노

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Epikt

sorry...but i meant DOWNLOADING it...not just listening to it...i already clicked that link but i was only able to LISTEN to it...

right click > "save as..." and you can download the file

Guest roughmetal2

i like the young boy, he looks so nice and naive but they could have chosen a better partner for him. somehow, i just don't like the girl. she doesn't give me good vibes. i know this movie was supposed to teach a lesson to teeners not to mess up their lives but i couldn't help but wonder if it didn't send out the wrong message. this movie made me feel a bit uneasy.

Guest sides_of_ally

I love Juno !! I think this is a really good movie. Full of entertaiment, cute casts and education !!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bubblieri

cute movie :) i really enjoyed watching it!!!

i just wish they had been more consistent with showing her with a pregnant stomach....she was really flat during the entire movie and for a moment i thought she lost the baby XD also, it seemed like they were a bit young but i think that adds more to the sweetness of the movie!! park min ji and kim hye sung were both really good in the movie!!! i awwed a lot XD

• 1 month later...
Guest Truelover

Hello,

How cheesy sems this plot. Although I think the subject is interesting, but shoving it with comic situations is not the best thing to do. Well I don't think I'll have a look on this movie really, I prefer the same theme in a deep creepy dramatic atmosphere, tears and whatever sadness else. (having a baby at 13, hum hum)

Anyway, have a nice day,

:)

Kate

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest onatoko

Is the new American movie, "JUNO" a remake of this? It's also about a teenage pregnancy, with the guy from "SuperBad", a new female actress, and Jessica Garner...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bellawings90210

Is the new American movie, "JUNO" a remake of this? It's also about a teenage pregnancy, with the guy from "SuperBad", a new female actress, and Jessica Garner...

yes i was also thinking that

• 1 month later...
Guest sw3etxsarang

Juno is not a remake of Jenny Juno...

if you watch both movies it's a completely different feel

plus the girl is named Juno in Juno

but the boy is named Juno in Jenny Juno

anyways...does anybody know if Jenny Juno was successful in Korea?

I heard it wasn't but I can't seem to find a website about it that is written in English..

anyways...does anybody know if Jenny Juno was successful in Korea?

I heard it wasn't but I can't seem to find a website about it that is written in English..

It wasn't.

Only 300.000 admissions, with a small but quite decent release (30 screens on Seoul)

Just fo comparation, the same year Welcome to Dongmakgol made 8.000.000 nationwide (110 screens on Seoul).

source : koreanfilm.org

• 2 months later...
Guest kiwistar

I just watched the movie and really really liked it ^^

It's very cute! At times the boy was too sad all the time, and the girl was a but harsh, but overall it was a great and enjoyable movie :D

The boy is really cute and has "puppy dog eyes"

I would recommend it for an enjoyable watch ^^

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

I was thinking that this is like Juno....haha like everyone else..but 13 years old???? eh.....why not at LEAST highschool....

• 1 month later...

Archived